DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 564
0 members and 564 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

View Poll Results: The Fate of Levi Aron
Death Penalty 13 92.86%
Life in Jail 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Speechless yet again....nyc boy murdered
Unread
  (#1)
AMA Superbike Champ

Speechless yet again....nyc boy murdered - July 13, 2011, 04:03 PM

I've been stuck on this story alll day reading every article I could, just absolutely terrifying. "One of our own" he says...its true.

Hasidic Brooklyn Boy's Remains Found; Suspect in Custody - NYTimes.com

Levi will probably get life in prison with no chance of parole because they find him somehow mentally incompetent. How sickening and monstrously unjust. Disgusting.

I'm an idiot and didn't realize NY didn't have capital punishment. So yeah, I think every state needs it for crimes like this. Sorry about the poll.

Last edited by boarder277; July 13, 2011 at 05:11 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Caro Dio, cazzo Lorenzo.

July 13, 2011, 04:19 PM

Considering NY no longer allows capital punishment, I'll say life..
Unread
  (#3)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 13, 2011, 04:20 PM

SHIT! Stupid poll then, I was thinking everyone would say dealth penalty anyways.
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

July 13, 2011, 04:50 PM

RIP to the little boy.
Condolences to the family.
Absolutely sickening.

I only hope there is the same intensity of force and manpower and call to action from Kelly and the NYPD the next time a young black kid goes missing in Brooklyn.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

July 13, 2011, 05:07 PM

Kids get into cars with strangers because of brightly colored knee pads and helmets they wear to do things like go outside...and hand sanitizer as well..........

i dunno there are a bunch of sickos out there have been and always will be but if parents dont instill REAL fear into the kids they will do as they please
Unread
  (#6)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 14, 2011, 01:03 PM

Levi Aron Had Wounds Indicating Struggle With Leiby Kletzky, Police Say - NYTimes.com
Unread
  (#7)
Officially Addicted to Posting

July 14, 2011, 03:05 PM

Question...why does this one get to you so much? Are you Hasidic? Shit like this happens all the time.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#8)
Eddie would go ...

July 14, 2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
I only hope there is the same intensity of force and manpower and call to action from Kelly and the NYPD the next time a young black kid goes missing in Brooklyn.

was wondering when this thread would go there

sarcasm noted, you also know that it has nothing to do with equality and everything with political lobbie$

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#9)
Your Ad Here

July 14, 2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
was wondering when this thread would go there

sarcasm noted, you also know that it has nothing to do with equality and everything with political lobbie$
This is exactly what I meant.
I'm glad you were able to read between the lines and pick-up on my under current.

The Hasidic Community in NYC holds a lot of power and are constantly given preferential treatment (to the ire of many other minor groups).
They are one of the few groups that can skate through the CCW process and carry concealed weapons, which is almost impossible in NYC.

They are allowed to have their own private police which patrols their communities in Greenpoint and Williamsburg. They're allowed to use emergency lighting colors and sirens on their patrol vehicles.

In addition, they have their own hack/gypsy cab service and transport vans which will only stop for Hasidics (they skate around the discrimination laws by calling themselves a private/charter carrier, although they operate as anything but) as well as their own private ambulance service.

There was a riot awhile back when a Hasidic caravan tried to beat a red light - lost control, ran up on a sidewalk and creamed some kid standing on his stoop. The Hasidic ambulance service arrived before the NY EMS ambulance; they took the driver of the car instead of the kid who was clearly in much worse shape and as it turned out, would end up mortally injured.

It touched off nearly a week of riots.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Last edited by Heist; July 14, 2011 at 03:20 PM..
Unread
  (#10)
Officially Addicted to Posting

July 14, 2011, 03:25 PM

From what I read, it really wasnt NYPD as much as it was the community. The QUICKLY raised $100k for a reward, set up a command center on a street corner, and mobilized a search party made mostly of what amounts to a neighborhood watch.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#11)
Nubbs ban yourself!

July 14, 2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal View Post
From what I read, it really wasnt NYPD as much as it was the community. The QUICKLY raised $100k for a reward, set up a command center on a street corner, and mobilized a search party made mostly of what amounts to a neighborhood watch.
Glad you pointed it out, to some every thing's racial!
It was something bigger Greed!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
Unread
  (#12)
Your Ad Here

July 14, 2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
Glad you pointed it out, to some every thing's racial!
It was something bigger Greed!
Didn't say it was racial. Yes, the Hasidic community are excellent at mobilizing on their own.

I was footnoting how many city resources immediately went into this and Kelly was face forward on the issue. The level of attention and resource allocation is not usual practice for civilian missing persons cases.

Unread
  (#13)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 15, 2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal View Post
+1

i feel like it was put together so seamlessly that it was almost 2nd nature, like they had practiced this before. thats how flawless they were while working together in such a short period of time. this only happened and sparked this massive search because of their tightly knit religious community, political power, resources, reward money, among other reasons..

someone on this thread mentioned that this happens all the time, yes but not with the victim being a part of such an identifiable / unbreakable community. race aside. this is just so incomprehensible. a little innocent boy being so trustworthy and loyal gets strangled to death then dismembered. unfathomable
Unread
  (#14)
Eddie would go ...

July 15, 2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarder277 View Post
someone on this thread mentioned that this happens all the time, yes but not with the victim being a part of such an identifiable / unbreakable community. race aside. this is just so incomprehensible. a little innocent boy being so trustworthy and loyal gets strangled to death then dismembered. unfathomable
Your comments make it seem that this sort of thing is somehow expected by you in other communities and somehow less tragic when it happens there. Why would this be easier to comprehend for you if it was any other little innocent boy? You do realize there is a word for that. I'll let Heist bring the heat.

No one race/culture/nation has an exemption on perverted weirdo fucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#15)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 15, 2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Your comments make it seem that this sort of thing is somehow expected by you in other communities and somehow less tragic when it happens there. Why would this be easier to comprehend for you if it was any other little innocent boy? You do realize there is a word for that. I'll let Heist bring the heat.

No one race/culture/nation has an exemption on perverted weirdo fucks.
sorry, in no way shape or form did i mean it like that. i dont care whoever it was, however it was done, wherever it was done, its just awful, PERIOD. its not expected in other communities and its not less tragic. all across the board it is terrible. no heat necessary.