DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 565
0 members and 565 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Spider Man 2: 2014 (Amazing Spiderman)
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Spider Man 2: 2014 (Amazing Spiderman) - February 25, 2013, 07:35 PM

Also known as SPiderman 5.....

shooting starts this week...first pic of suit...looks like the old school one from spiderman 1 to 3...

Quote:
In "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy -- between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away -- but that's a promise he just canít keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

Old suit....

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

February 25, 2013, 08:16 PM

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#3)
Silence... I keeeel you

February 26, 2013, 12:09 AM

I liked the reboot. I'm looking forward to part 2.

I like spidey as he seems to be a cross between the fun of Iron Man, with the solemn back story of Batman.

Then again... That's just me.

On the internet... Everyone is an expert.

And now...The dancing Banana:
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2013, 02:12 PM

We previously revealed that Osborn wouldn't actually become the Green Goblin in the movie, but that there would be a lot or foreshadowing and a costume would be glimpsed. Well we haven't been able to find out if that's still the case or not but we have got an idea of what that costume will look like. Those hoping for a major change from the last time we saw Gobby on screen might be disappointed, as it seems the suit will once again "resemble" some type of armor (though really, short of having him wear spandex or mutating him what other options are there?). We're told it'll be a matte black and dark green design with spikes -- not too dissimilar to Ultimate Green Goblin's look apparently, though obviously Osborn will still be human. No info on the glider, weaponry or anything of that nature yet but we're working on it.

Now for the REALLY strange stuff. Our source managed to get a look at some set designs for some type of chamber. This contraption has three compartments and has something to do with Osborn..and likely his transformation into the Green Goblin. I'm just going to relay this exactly sit was to me: "There is this set that has 3 chambers. The Goblin suit is in one, the spider serum is in another and the last one is...Norman's head!" Don't ask! I honestly don't have anything else on it, this is just something our source glimpsed and passed on to us. He's been asked to try to find out more about it but for now...thoughts? We know Osborn was dying in the last film, is it possible he does die and is somehow resurrected? Or is this something from the end of the movie, perhaps leading to him becoming Green Goblin? Your guess is as good as mine! Sound off in the usual place.

Did i miss something? I do not remember Norman Osborn nor him dying in the last movie...

Earlier this month, our own Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy reported details about Marc Webb's version of the Green Goblin, which you can view
here. In that article Mark's source mentioned seeing a chamber on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, that looked suspiciously like a set designed for Norman Osborn's transformation scene. Well today, Movie Web has an image (right) of that chamber and info to go along with it.

"Well, we can confirm that Green Goblin will actually be making his big entrance during the climax of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Here is a photo of the glass case that contains Norman after his transformation, which he breaks out of."

The second image from Movie Web is of the Green Goblin glider, "that the stunt team has been using to practice on."

The third image is of an electronic billboard. According to Movie Web Jamie Foxx's Electro will be tossed by Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) into this set piece.
"It's revealed that Electro can fly when he is over metal, and he uses this power to fly out of the billboard & around Time Square, exposing himself for the first time to the people of the city."

Now we get to Peter's parents, Richard (Campbell Scott) and Mary Parker (Embeth Davidtz), Movie Web says that their fate will finally be revealed in the sequel. As you will see, "Mary getting shot on a plane, which causes the plane to go down in a crash, killing both Peter's mom and dad."

How about Spidey's new costume? Well, our favorite wall crawler will be rocking out, as his new costume has a built in MP3 player. One scene in particular that will take advantage of this addition, will be the Rochester chase scene featuring Paul Giamatti's Rhino.

That's quite a bit to digest. What do you think?

Unread
  (#5)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2013, 02:15 PM

Jamie foxx as Electro....sorry...thought i posted all this..

Unread
  (#6)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2013, 02:18 PM

Paul Giamatti as Rhino

Unread
  (#7)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2013, 02:25 PM

spiderman now have a new version.....of the old suit

left is new suit....right is old suit....

this is the old series suit on the left vs. new series suit on right...

Unread
  (#8)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2013, 02:28 PM

Sarah Gadon

the new mary jane

According to Movieweb, they have learned - "from a source very close to the production" - that Sarah Gadon (A Dangerous Method , Cosmopolis, Dracula) has been cast as Mary Jane Watson. While it was initially reported that Shailene Woodley's scenes had been cut from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in order to streamline the story of the sequel, several outlets later reported that Woodley would in fact also not return for 2016's third instalment of the new franchise. The site adds that Gadon was cast BEFORE Woodley's departure, and seeing as there's still no news on a sequel to Divergent (the reason many believed that Woodley would be unable to return), it now appears that Marc Webb and the studio simply want to go in a different direction with the character. Needless to say, this should make a lot of fans who wanted the "supermodel" version of the character very happy indeed! What do you guys think?

Unread
  (#9)
Stop light racer...

June 21, 2013, 02:33 PM

^^ Like the 2nd pic!^^

Last month My friends were sending me pics and videos of a scene being filmed in Rochester NY (my hometown). Pretty cool

*It was supposed to be NYC

- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

July 10, 2013, 12:02 PM

Unread
  (#11)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

July 10, 2013, 12:03 PM

Unread
  (#12)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

July 11, 2013, 02:52 PM

Unread
  (#13)
Your Ad Here

July 11, 2013, 05:19 PM

Jamie Foxx looking like a painted Bubba Gump.

ďAny man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requiresĒ.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
Knee Draggin!

July 11, 2013, 06:28 PM

Releasing info on the film this far out can mean one of two things:
- The studio is afraid the script is weak, the acting is weak, and they don't want it to bomb so they put info out to generate buzz

- The studio knows they have a bomb and are attempting to intercede to protect their investment.

I didn't like the last Spiderman, and I am really tired of all cgi special effects and zero script or a story so hacked up by editing that it's unwatchable (as with Transformers)

I hope the Warhammer 40,000 - The Emperors Might (test title as I understand it) actually goes into production with Del Toro (directed Pacific Rim) as director. I know the 40k series pretty well but know absolutely nothing about this movie.

Last edited by ceilingcat; July 11, 2013 at 06:37 PM..
Unread
  (#15)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 5, 2013, 12:03 PM

shit....

looks......

goood........

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer - In Theaters May 2014 - YouTube