DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 555
4 members and 551 guests
2blueyam, nootherids, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Spiderman 3 discussion (potential spoilers)
Unread
  (#1)
i eat mop who?

Spiderman 3 discussion (potential spoilers) - May 4, 2007, 11:39 AM

Though it took me back at first with how they decided to show venom coming to earth, it ended up not bothering me much because regardless he was awesome, that and it would have added another hour or been a whole other movie to introduce venom's story. and for those who have seen it...do you think there will be another one? i mean there's still connors/lizard? and parker still has yet to propose, it kind of left thier relationship open ended. Other than that I couldn't find anything in the movie that would indicate the next villian or another movie. Man i actually can't wait to see it again, i enjoyed it that much.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to vaboy  
Unread
  (#2)
Ling Long

May 4, 2007, 12:24 PM

Pretty sure I read an article a while back that Toby and Ms. Dunst have signed contracts out to number 5 so far.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#3)
Meh

May 4, 2007, 02:02 PM

I can't wait till MJ gets 86'ed. Can we please get him a good looking girl.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Republicans for Voldemort

May 4, 2007, 02:21 PM

In the beginning - they all signed a 3 picture deal ... I hadn't heard that it had been extended....

It's a rumor that Topher Grace was hired as a possible replacement for Tobey if things fell apart.... Apparently there was some reason (unknown) for him not being available when the studio wanted to be filming. etc..

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#5)
i eat mop who?

May 4, 2007, 02:28 PM

topher didn't really do it too much for me...i guess i'm just used to him being bigger since he was definitely larger in the comics...all the way to 5 huh?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to vaboy  
Unread
  (#6)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

May 4, 2007, 02:44 PM

5?

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Republicans for Voldemort

May 4, 2007, 02:56 PM

Looks like the franchise will go forward to 6 movies - but it's NOT certain who will be playing the roles or directing.....

http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/inter...-Interview.php

Wild About Movies: Now the big question is, since it's been announced they're going to do 4, 5, and 6 at some point, would you come back for Spider-Man 4? Would you want to?
"Tobey Maguire": Well, if there was a great story there and there was something interesting for Peter Parker to do like a storyline that I loved for Peter Parker and Sam was involved and the right cast was in place, at that point I would consider it.
Wild About Movies: So, if Sam didn't come back, you wouldn't consider coming back?
"Tobey Maguire": No.
Wild About Movies: Those comments that appeared in the news that said you wanted this to be your last one, where did those come from?
"Tobey Maguire": I'm not sure. That's not what I'm saying now. No, you know, I think early on through one and two, I always imagined this as like three and out. You know what I mean? Like I would do three films and that would be enough for those. I'm not saying I will do a fourth one at all. I'm saying I'm not really committed either way. We'll see what happens.

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#8)
Chupathingy?

May 4, 2007, 03:38 PM

Tobey was supposedly having problems with Sam raimi and others behind scenes about certain things. I still think the Raimi did a great cast job, even though I really think that Dunst wasn't the greatest pick.

The 5 movie deal is still a rumor as far as I have heard.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ

May 5, 2007, 01:23 PM

I like the spidey franchise, but they are messing things up too much. I didnt stay to the end credits, but Venom dead? I mean whats wrong with following the comic line. plenty of movies have done it. Why be different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95