DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 539
5 members and 534 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, Diggy, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
In the spirit of the Holiday season...
Unread
  (#1)
BE ENCOURAGED!

In the spirit of the Holiday season... - December 21, 2009, 10:02 AM

Please use this thread to say something nice about somebody on the site. Thank somebody for a great year, or share your favorite Holiday Story.

The rules are simple. You are not allowed to bash, call names, make fun of, or be negative in any way. The purpose of this thread is to uplift and be "Merry" Let's see if we can do this and prove once and for all that the people on this site aren't really jerks.

I will start....

I want to thank everybody for their outpouring and support to me this past year after Bambam died. It was a very rough time for many of us and I am forever grateful. I know my moods have swung like a roller coaster over the past few months and in the spirit of the season, I humbly ask for forgiveness from anybody I have offended, treated harshly, or judged unfairly. I promise I am trying to improve.

I want to also thank all my MARRC fellow members for making 2009 a fantastic season against all odds. You guys are the Best! I am going to work hard to make 2010 the best season ever!

Thanks for the ride DCSBN and Merry Christmas to you all!

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#2)
Give me the Ban Button!

December 21, 2009, 10:09 AM

I want to thank everybody that helped plan and supported the Underwear ride this year. It was a great turn out and we helped so many people!

In before the Lock

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#3)
unapologetic

December 21, 2009, 10:13 AM

Want to also say thanks for the HUGE outpouring of support from a large portion of the .net fam during Bam's passing. He knew a lot more people on this site than I did, and I'm glad to have met a lot of great people that came out to remember him.

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
TPG - screw face

December 21, 2009, 10:20 AM

Thanks to TPG - all praise TPG - may you all be bant with pride

I want to thank the service guys @ HKS for being the primo shop

Thanks to anyone who has helped me out with my bike or me in any way - don't be to butthurt to ask me for help if you need it - I'll do whatever I can.
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

December 21, 2009, 10:54 AM

First and foremost, I should say thanks to my hubby for our handsome boys. And for this new little girl due any day now!! And for being an awesome husband and amazing friend. Thru all of our losses this year, I am glad we still have each other!!

And to Guzz, Big Steve, Chris and MissS and Jenn, for helping me though the loss of a amazing friend.

Guzz and Denyse thanks for being such people and amazing role models for my boys and to the new little baby Crawford.

And to the rest of you, I hope you all have a great holiday season and joyous New Year!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#6)
to be continued......

December 21, 2009, 11:23 AM

Well gotta say thanks to my Mom for being such an awesome single parent. The guys who just dug me out of the snow being free feels ohhh so dam good. Im thankful for being able to have a 39th bday and hope to have many more. Gotta thank the Marrc Crew for taking me in the last few track days.. Astles for letting me celebrate the holidays with em. Oh yeah Astles parties!!! And thanks to everyone else here for such great adventures
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Newgirlie Send a message via AIM to Newgirlie  
Unread
  (#7)
RIP Jeff Vega

December 21, 2009, 01:35 PM

I wanna thank OrangeShirtDude. Probably the nicest guy you ever wanna meet. Great rider, level-headed, and will give you the shirt off his back
Unread
  (#8)
BE ENCOURAGED!

December 23, 2009, 01:19 PM

There is only one full day left before Christmas. Anybody else feel the "Niceness" coming on yet?

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#9)
TPG og

December 23, 2009, 01:25 PM

TPG - may yall rot in hell, and I will be buying first round when I get there. And thanks for bein my only friendz

Heist- your taste in womins is impeccable.

Ali aka Shiphteey- thanks for helping shovel my car outta 400 pounds of snow

Hard Times crew- for the greatest Wednesday nights evar!

And to all the Spanish folks - yall are awesome. Hooka gringo up with your sisters phone #.

Last edited by b00st; December 23, 2009 at 01:28 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#10)
Your Ad Here

December 23, 2009, 01:30 PM

Haven't been here particularly long, but here goes:
Would like to thank:

- Clemson Jeeper and Spud for not banning me when I first came on the board and wasn't exactly following the rules.

- Jdubbz for basically giving me two Blackberries, one damn near fresh out the box.

- Blushin for offering his garage and time to help knockout the mods and get my RC ready for next season.

- Turkish Express for giving me a decent deal on some new rubber.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 23, 2009, 02:27 PM

Lets see...
well, um...
we said .NET right...
ok id like...
um.
hmmmmm...

ok so we got a day left right?

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#12)
Derpentine Dealer

December 23, 2009, 07:05 PM

I've met so many quality people on here, but I have to say that RRonin has done the most for me out of sheer generosity and love for motorcycling. A tie for second goes to dodge131 and Interceptor for being good, generous guys always willing to help me out with anything at all. I mention these three in particular, but I really appreciate and am fond of everyone I've met and/or ridden with her on this forum and on dot com too. Thank you!

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

December 23, 2009, 08:22 PM

Guzz thanks for all the tireless work YOU do for this site and for marrc.

Thanks rob, spud, and boomie for dot net.

And happy Christmas to the rest of you lot!

Talk nerdy to me

It's not how many times you get knocked down,
it's how many times you get back up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
Groping is a skill...

December 23, 2009, 09:11 PM

There is way too many people to be thankful of on this site. I'm actually really excited about the move to Dallas since I have lived in this area for so long but am extremely sad that I'm leaving right after I met so many great people through this site and won't be able to ride/hangout with them on a regular basis

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holidays, New Year, and may 2010 bring about health and happiness to all with ZERO accidents, losses, and harassment by the piggies for all of us. Amen!

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -

Last edited by turkishexpress; December 23, 2009 at 09:13 PM..
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
The last urrbendah

December 24, 2009, 06:20 AM

I've got so many folks to thank that I don't even know where to begin. This year it's nice to only thank MARRC folks for being there rather than actually pick me up. I made it an entire year without being assisted by a cornerworker, even when I ate it at CMP.

Where to begin? Hmm...Probably the entire Ashburn Crew for helping me through the bullshit in January and continuing to put with it afterwards. Marc, Ben, Craig, and Jimmy especially. Those few months at Ladyslipper Square were among the best in my life. How we all avoided death or a hospital visit is beyond me.

I'd like to thank Jimmy for giving me something to do other than work in May. Looking forward to doing it again this year unless I put you into a pole at Allsports.

I'd like to thank vodka for getting Marie for me and Marie for saving me from VD. Seriously though, thanks baby for all you've done for me and my family. It's been an interesting few months and I can't wait to see where the future goes from here.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.