DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 589
3 members and 586 guests
GRN96WS6, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
For SPRINT guys... Moto Photon 4G or Galaxy S2
Unread
  (#1)
Im Always Down to Ride

For SPRINT guys... Moto Photon 4G or Galaxy S2 - June 13, 2011, 08:10 AM

Im really stuck on this one right now. Main reason is Samsung's Quality control has seemed to go down over the past few years. I been with sprint 12 yrs and for the first time, Samsung failed me.

I started out with the Samsung N200. The only phone that could break through our schools cell phone block.

Anyways...as relive my past...2 good phones are on the way to sprint. Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Galaxy S2.

Last samsung I had was the first to run Android which the Samsung Moment...worst phone I ever had. Data lockup and screen issues...NEVER ANY WATER DAMAGE.

I found a little comparison. Which would you get?? Im interested in the S2 based off looks, and mostly performance. Youtube vids has this thing flying. Moves too smooth. Plays flash and everything. I just want to make sure Samsung has gotten their ish together.

Samsung Galaxy S2 vs HTC Evo 3D vs Motorola Photon 4G - A Comparison - Android Forums

GALAXY S2

MOTO PHOTON 4G

No real vid for Photon yet. but this

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions

Last edited by bds120; June 13, 2011 at 08:13 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Gone with the wind....

June 13, 2011, 10:04 AM

Samsung Moment can't possibly be worse than the Samsung Intercept. I would go with the S2. Great looking phone and the vids are impressive.

Kawi Ninja 650R and ZX6r

Ride In Paradise Tree and Mz Nez
Unread
  (#3)
SUPERBITCHIN'

June 13, 2011, 11:10 AM

galaxy phones are suppose to be the shit, enough that apple wants to know more about them--lawsuit they got going on.

E che cazzo!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to {SALVA}  
Unread
  (#4)
Im Always Down to Ride

June 13, 2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassygurl View Post
Samsung Moment can't possibly be worse than the Samsung Intercept. I would go with the S2. Great looking phone and the vids are impressive.
Nope I will definitely tell you that it is worst functioning. But definitely feels better. Sprint replaced my fiance moment with the intercept and it is god awful also.

I sold my moment for 120 with the case and used that same 120 that same day and bought a Optimus S from this girl who got it for free on a family plan. Brand new in the box.

To be honest, that FREE Optimus S that sprint is handing out is the best phone I have ever had which blows my mind because they are giving it for free. I have had a slew of flip phones, pretty much every palm treo, original htc touch, then got the touch pro 2..then went to the moment. Optimus S hands down has been the best straight out the box. Only thing I have done is root it and put on a overclocking widget because I under-clock it when I am at work then turn it back up when I get off.

My phone linpack test came up to be the same speed at the EVO stock.

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions