DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 509
2 members and 507 guests
2blueyam, Nobrains
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The state of the nation, gun ownership and morals - 5 dead
Unread
  (#1)
Eddie would go ...

The state of the nation, gun ownership and morals - 5 dead - June 7, 2007, 12:15 PM

ok maybe i'll leave that to Ben..but in the meantime

NO PARIS THREAD? come on!!!!

she's out - the 'medical problem' was idenitified in European press as that she refused to eat jail food - now gets to lounge by the pool at home with a studded bracelet on her ankle.

Try it next time in the drunk tank in Arlington.....

By ROBERT JABLON, Associated Press Writer 46 minutes ago

Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem and will fulfill the remainder of her sentence for probation violation in home confinement, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The 26-year-old hotel heiress was sent home shortly after 2 a.m. wearing an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Hilton was sentenced to 45 days for violating her probation in a reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days in jail because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

She ended up spending three full days at the all-women's facility in Lynwood, but because she checked in late Sunday and left early Thursday, authorities credited her with five days of time served. She'll be confined to her Hollywood Hills home for 40 days.

"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that yes, it played a part in this," Whitmore said.
Hutton didn't immediately return calls seeking comment Thursday. Nor did her publicist, Elliot Mintz.

Whitmore refused to answer questions from reporters when asked if the medical condition was physical or psychological. He said it was not a staph infection. The jail provided Hilton with a pamphlet on the skin infection when she checked in.

The conditions of Hilton's home confinement were not immediately disclosed. Whitmore referred all questions to the L.A. County Probation Department. Messages left for the person handling media calls weren't immediately returned.

Hilton had surrendered to authorities with little fanfare late Sunday after a surprise appearance at the MTV Movie Awards, where she worked the red carpet in a strapless designer gown.

"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."
Hilton was housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. She didn't have a cellmate.

Hilton's lawyer, Richard A. Hutton, said Monday after his client's first night in jail that she was doing well under the circumstances.
"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," Hutton said after visiting Hilton.

When Hilton was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.

Whitmore said Thursday that Sauer "was consulted and he was advised."
Officers arrested Hilton in Hollywood on Sept. 7. In January, she pleaded no contest to the reckless-driving charge and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

She was pulled over by California Highway Patrol on Jan. 15. Officers informed Hilton she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging she was not to drive. She then was pulled over by sheriff's deputies on Feb. 27, at which time she was charged with violating probation.

gratuitous pic:

primped mug shot

perhaps she can work it off in community service, washing cars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3kuq60gUY

or is that what this bikini wash thread was all about?

and btw... ANNA NICOLE is dead people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.

Last edited by Dutch; June 7, 2007 at 01:06 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
06 GSXR 750

June 7, 2007, 12:22 PM

STUPID SPOILED WHORE!!!

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to VMIGIXXER  
Unread
  (#3)
Got my Permit

June 7, 2007, 12:30 PM

Paris Hilton=oxygen thief

Stu
06 K1200R
Unread
  (#4)
Mr. Glass

June 7, 2007, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubinpsu
Paris Hilton=oxygen thief
amen.

off with her head!

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#5)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

June 7, 2007, 12:55 PM

Man this thread sucks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#6)
BE ENCOURAGED!

June 7, 2007, 12:56 PM

OHHHHH KKKKKKKK! You got me Dutch. I saw that title and put duct tape over my mouth before I opened it saying in my mind "Here we go again, not this crap again"

PARIS!!!! Luv's it!

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#7)
B
It goes to 11.

June 7, 2007, 01:40 PM

I can't believe they gave in to her... let her fucking starve herself... then she'll have some feeding tubes and IVs shoved down her throat.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#8)
Eddie would go ...

June 7, 2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrben
I can't believe they gave in to her... let her fucking starve herself... then she'll have some feeding tubes and IVs shoved down her throat.
any 'regular' inmate surely would have been told to f themselves. But they are afraid to be the sherrif who starved Paris....

pfft..I'd feed her year old stale twinkies and write a book

Quote:
Unread
  (#9)
Banned

June 7, 2007, 01:43 PM

yeah, rich people are bad because im not one of them, down with the rich!!!!

hahahah
Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

June 7, 2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
any 'regular' inmate surely would have been told to f themselves. But they are afraid to be the sherrif who starved Paris....

pfft..I'd feed her year old stale twinkies and write a book
Yao-D and Twinkies - 23 days of Paris

I claim book rights first bitch!

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Unread
  (#11)
Eddie would go ...

June 7, 2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrben
Yao-D and Twinkies - 23 days of Paris

Nicole Richie put you up to that...

Quote:
Unread
  (#12)
B
It goes to 11.

June 7, 2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Nicole Richie put you up to that...
How else did you think she dropped all that weight? Energy drinks and empty carbs.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#13)
GP Racer

June 7, 2007, 10:40 PM

I bet the sheriff gets fired over this. It wont matter, though. He is probably richer today than he was yesterday.
Unread
  (#14)
Eddie would go ...

June 8, 2007, 03:31 AM

SHE MAY GO BACK

Yes your outrage is served

BUT read the comment made that any plain Jane would have gotten out after only 10% served due to overcrowding....perhaps its not the rich bitch syndrome after all...

Paris Hilton ordered to return to court

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent 57 minutes ago

Paris Hilton's release from jail may be short lived. Hours after she was sent home under house arrest Thursday for an undisclosed medical condition, the judge who put her in jail for violating her reckless-driving probation ordered her into court to decide if she should go back behind bars.

Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press. "My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.
The celebrity inmate was sent home from the Los Angeles County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m. in a stunning reduction to her original 45-day sentence. She had reported to jail Sunday night after attending the MTV Movie Awards in a strapless designer dress.

She was ordered to finish her sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath home in the Hollywood Hills until next month. City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo complained that he learned of her release the same way as almost everyone else through news reports.

Then, late Thursday, he filed a petition questioning whether Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton and demanding that she be held in custody. Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer's decision to haul Hilton back to the courtroom came shortly after.
"It is the city attorney's position that the decision on whether or not Ms. Hilton should be released early and placed on electronic monitoring should be made by Judge Sauer and not the Sheriff's Department," said Jeffrey Isaacs of the city attorney's office.

Sauer himself had expressed his unhappiness with Hilton's release before Delgadillo asked him to return her to court. When he sentenced Hilton to jail last month, he ruled specifically that she could not serve her sentence at home under electronic monitoring.

Delgadillo's office indicated that it would argue that the Sheriff's Department violated Sauer's May 4 sentencing order.
As word spread earlier Thursday that the 26-year-old poster child for bad celebrity behavior was back home, radio helicopter pilots who normally report on traffic conditions were dispatched to hover over her house and describe it to morning commuters. Paparazzi photographers on the ground quickly assembled outside its gates.

Hilton herself kept a low profile, although late in the morning a man arrived outside her house with a supply of cupcakes he said she had instructed him to distribute to the media horde.

Her parents also arrived and briefly entered, then left, the home.
Shortly before noon, Hilton issued a statement through her attorney.
"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally," she said. "I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Attorneys differed on whether her treatment was unusual.
"She would have gotten out early if she was plain Jane," said Leonard Levine, who has handled numerous probation violation cases. He noted that overcrowding in the Los Angeles County jail system has led to thousands of nonviolent offenders serving only 10 percent of their sentences. "She did as much time as a normal person would have done."

Loyola University law professor Laurie Levenson said that she suspected the deal for Hilton's early release was in the works even before she entered the jail system and that officials probably were anxious to get her out of their custody.

"The time and resources needed to take care of a Paris Hilton are huge," she said. "They have to make sure she is safe and her medical needs are attended to. Everything they did was going to be looked at under a microscope."
Levine said that with rewards being offered for pictures of Hilton in custody, jail officials would have had to monitor the cell phone cameras of every employee.

Rene Seidel of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services said he had "never heard of" an inmate being released from jail for a medical condition.

Inmates with a cold are sent to a jail clinic, he said, and the seriously ill go to the jail ward of the Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center.

Hilton's path to jail began Sept. 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a Hollywood street in her Mercedes-Benz on what she said was a late-night run to a hamburger stand.

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.
In the months that followed she was stopped twice by officers who discovered her driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom, where he sentenced her to jail.

Quote:
Unread
  (#15)
Like a clown car on fire

June 8, 2007, 07:10 AM

in totally unrelated news, Sherriff Baca now owns his own hotel in Hawaii..

If they went over the judges head, some heads will roll... I can't believe they let her out so soon with so much overwhelming public opinion against her, and everyone scrutinizign her treatment.

Hope they throw her back in, force her on a feeding tube and she gains like 40 lbs during her sentence.

-Chloroform-
For when she doesn't know she wants it.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Thwack