DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 555
2 members and 553 guests
beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Super Moderator

April 26, 2004, 11:48 AM

I actually started this a long time ago and it just included most people on my address book. But after this weekend, I decided to “expand” and share this award that is given to all. I call it, “The Stupid Criminal of the Month Award”. This award is given to criminals who are just PLAIN STUPID. No matter what, you can’t explain their rational and you just sit there and nod your head. Names will be left out to protect the innocent…

On Friday night, there was this girl who was going to Nations night club on Half St. S.E. She parks her car, gets out and starts to walk toward the club. On the sidewalk are these two white guys. One of them is skinny and about 5’8. The other one is about 6’00 and a good solid 200 pounds. Its not muscle, its all fat. The girl starts walking toward the club and the skinny guy approaches her and says, “Gimme your keys. I have a knife!” The girl said, “Im not giving you my keys. Get outa my way.” The guy said it again and started approaching her. She said, “No!” and threw her keys. The guy puts her in a headlock and starts punching her. The fat guy goes looking for the keys while they are fighting. Well, he finds the keys and also grabs her purse. They both get into the car and take off towards the McDonalds which is right down the street. She then runs inside.

She went looking for her friends. By the time she finds her friends, finds security and calls the Police, about 30 minutes have gone by. So, the girl, her friends and the Police are standing where the incident happened and the girl is telling her story. The Police broadcasted a lookout for the car which by the way was a gold colored Altima with Pennsylvania tags. And if any of you know that neighborhood, stick’s out like a sore thumb. The Police think, “A white guy robbing around here? It must be some drug addicts from Virginia. They are LONG gone back to V.A. If they know whats good for them.” Well, other Police officers get the lookout and are looking around. One Police officer starts driving down the alley a half a block away like he usually does. And lo and behold, there is the car which is occupied by two with males. He goes over the radio and says what he has. The car drives south on Half street toward M St. S.E. and actually passes the girl and the officers. Another Police officer, who is in an unmarked car, is sitting on M St. He looks to his right and sees the car. ‘Hog my hooter’, he says. Well, the car gets hung up in traffic and about 20 Police cars surround the car and you can probably imagine what happened. They got caught. Oh – and by the way, if you happen to be on of the other people who happen to be caught at that light, sorry! It looked like a scene from Bad Boys!

The fat guy is crying like a baby. The one officer asks him, “What were you all thinking!” And this was his story.. “We got kicked out of our drug rehab program today and we decided to come to D.C. to do something. We took her car and went to Delaware Ave to buy some weed. We went back to Virginia and we realize that we left our bags in the alley. So we came back to get our bags.”

Unbelievable….

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT STUPID CRIMINAL OF THE MONTH AWARD!!!

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#2)
Happiness Consultant

April 26, 2004, 12:02 PM

idiots.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#3)
Mr. Glass

April 26, 2004, 12:06 PM

there are always tards among us... hahah
too funny

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#4)
Knee Draggin!

April 26, 2004, 12:51 PM

They definitely deserve that award....

STREET DREAMZ RYDERZ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to princess0823 Send a message via MSN to princess0823  
Unread
  (#5)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

April 26, 2004, 02:11 PM

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#6)
Zombie apocalypse yet?

April 26, 2004, 04:23 PM

That weed will put a hole in your brain. They're the proof.

Too bad we only get one of these stories a month, keep them comming though!

-Steve

-Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
I walked in on Steve while he was in the bathroom once, it was glorious...
2015 Grom
2013 Hayabusa
2006 VTX 1300
2002 Sportster 883 (for her)
1998 TL1000R - Sold
1991 GSXR750 (second one) - Sold
1991 GSXR750 - Sold
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DAYUIZ Send a message via AIM to DAYUIZ  
Unread
  (#7)
Railing!

April 27, 2004, 12:45 PM

Wow.....I can't figure out how Darwin hasn't taken care of people like that yet.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JDogg5  
Unread
  (#8)
Zombie apocalypse yet?

April 27, 2004, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepi000

Hay I Resent That!!!!
Sorry dood, I'll buy you a Taco Bell burrito and some Funyuns to make up for it.

-Steve

-Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
I walked in on Steve while he was in the bathroom once, it was glorious...
2015 Grom
2013 Hayabusa
2006 VTX 1300
2002 Sportster 883 (for her)
1998 TL1000R - Sold
1991 GSXR750 (second one) - Sold
1991 GSXR750 - Sold
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DAYUIZ Send a message via AIM to DAYUIZ