DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 589
1 members and 588 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Stupid UPS driver tricks
Unread
  (#1)
Go Team Venture!!!

Stupid UPS driver tricks - May 29, 2007, 06:59 PM

I live in a gated community, you need a code to get in or find the person you are here to visit on the computer and it calls them. The UPS and other delivery guys all have a code given to them by the office or they can just drive in or if the person is not home bring packages to the office. So the UPS guy we have here on occasion goes straight to the office without checking to see if the recipent is home. I have waited all day for this moron to show up only to find out he left my package at the office 3 hours ago. SO....today I drive up to the gate and start to wave my keypass to open the gate and what do I see on the gate but a UPS was here sticker for a package which requires a signature "ON THE FRAKEN GATE". So I guess out of the 500 or so people that live here, the right person was going to see this note on the front gate and know it was for them. What a dumb ass.

"Whore Force One" pilot
The Whitest of White Boys
Not 40 yet!
The Force is strong in this one
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Jedi Send a message via AIM to Jedi Send a message via MSN to Jedi  
Unread
  (#2)
Chupathingy?

May 29, 2007, 07:59 PM

They do that at my community also. its not gated, but we get the stickers usually plastered on the COmmunity board. Usually for the wrong townhouses/apartments. Has actually made my gf and I meet the nieghbors.
UPS and Fedex have made us find new friends in our 'hood! LOL!

PM me if your in H'Town, MD.
"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#3)
Go Team Venture!!!

May 29, 2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith4Brains
They do that at my community also. its not gated, but we get the stickers usually plastered on the COmmunity board. Usually for the wrong townhouses/apartments. Has actually made my gf and I meet the nieghbors.
UPS and Fedex have made us find new friends in our 'hood! LOL!
Dude! Is that a Veritech Cyclone from robotech in your avitar? Robotech rocks!

"Whore Force One" pilot
The Whitest of White Boys
Not 40 yet!
The Force is strong in this one
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Jedi Send a message via AIM to Jedi Send a message via MSN to Jedi  
Unread
  (#4)
Now Riding Red

May 29, 2007, 08:13 PM

Useless Parcel Service
Federal Excuse

‎"Death walks beside every man, but only the mercenary turns and waves."

Troye-ame-Ven, Writer, Philosopher, Mortal

M
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

May 29, 2007, 08:48 PM

I live in the ghetto....wish they would do that for me.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Send a message via AIM to