DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
1 members and 534 guests
GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Testing the President's Pledge of Governmental Transparency
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Testing the President's Pledge of Governmental Transparency - October 1, 2012, 03:20 AM

Testing Obama

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
#1 white rain supplier

October 1, 2012, 07:02 AM

Good info, thx for posting
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

October 1, 2012, 10:45 AM

test dez nutz !!!

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

October 1, 2012, 12:14 PM

Not me job man.
Btw - I dropped off a new package for you in the basement.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

October 1, 2012, 12:17 PM

I learned all I needed to know about the Obama administration's "openness" by their use of executive privilege to deny access to documents about the murder of American citizens and mexican nationals under the Fast and Furious program.

It seems to me that executive privilege for documents the administration claims don't even exist is... well. Off.

Anyways, they're nice and open about unimportant shit like beer recipes. But when it comes to a massive botched operation that allowed thousands of weapons to fall into cartel hands, suddenly they're quiet.

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#6)
Derpentine Dealer

October 1, 2012, 12:40 PM

Fast and Furious is making Obama look VERY bad. Holder needs to resign NOW for LYING TO CONGRESS, and Obama needs to make sure it happens, if he can take a break from telling the press lies such as that F&F was created under the Bush Admin (it was not) and that Holder closed it as soon as he found out about it (he did not). The ACLJ requested documents under the freedom of information act and were ignored so guess what they did. They solicited information from the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT and guess what. The ACLJ received information from the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT about what our government was doing with F&F, information that OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD NOT provide.

This administration made a mockery of the idea of federal government transparency with F&F alone. Nothing else really even needs to be brought up but of course, there are other examples.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

October 1, 2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Fast and Furious is making Obama look VERY bad. Holder needs to resign NOW for LYING TO CONGRESS, and Obama needs to make sure it happens, if he can take a break from telling the press lies such as that F&F was created under the Bush Admin (it was not) and that Holder closed it as soon as he found out about it (he did not). The ACLJ requested documents under the freedom of information act and were ignored so guess what they did. They solicited information from the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT and guess what. The ACLJ received information from the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT about what our government was doing with F&F, information that OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD NOT provide.

This administration made a mockery of the idea of federal government transparency with F&F alone. Nothing else really even needs to be brought up but of course, there are other examples.
This ^ It's ok though because it is Obama and we should not question what he says.
Unread
  (#8)
Derpentine Dealer

October 1, 2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drt_Jumper View Post
This ^ It's ok though because it is Obama and we should not question what he says.
Celebrate Good Obama - Video Clips - South Park Studios

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#9)
Derpentine Dealer

October 1, 2012, 12:58 PM

Really, this clown should be out.

Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

October 1, 2012, 01:06 PM

The Failboat is completely full and sinking with this administration!
Unread
  (#11)
Derpentine Dealer

October 1, 2012, 01:08 PM

This is a good one here, holy shit!

Issa Throws Down and Owns Holder Over Fast and Furious Emails Dec 8th 2011 - YouTube

Unread
  (#12)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

October 1, 2012, 01:15 PM

Doesn't matter. Criticism of obama and holder is racist.

HOLDER EVEN SAID SO TO CONGRESS

That all the scrutiny of him was racist.

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#13)
Derpentine Dealer

October 1, 2012, 01:39 PM

There are people in this nation--many people--who will unblushingly say in regard to this matter that the loss of one border patrol agent and a bunch of Mexicans is "really not that bad" and that this is "not an important issue" in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure how much more racist one can become in their thinking than to devalue human life just because that life is Mexican.

We have arrived on a day when it takes deaths in the hundreds, maybe even thousands, to stir a reaction in people on the street large enough for them to disalign for a moment with their pre-commitments to party politics. A death here or there as a result of wrongdoing doesn't seem like a big deal to some people. This was evidenced today with the words of a caller into a radio program: "Please explain to me why anyone should care about this (the F&F scandal) on any level at all." Really? Oh well you're right, concerned citizen. Afterall, it was only one US border patrol agent who was killed with guns we handed across the border. Let's just wait until it's at least a thousand before we get upset. And nevermind the fact that we make lies and deception across our branches of government commonplace, everyday business. After all, that's not a problem compared to our economic crisis. Or our gay marriage crisis. Or our health care crisis.

Unread
  (#14)
The last urrbendah

October 1, 2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
There are people in this nation--many people--who will unblushingly say in regard to this matter that the loss of one border patrol agent and a bunch of Mexicans is "really not that bad" and that this is "not an important issue" in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure how much more racist one can become in their thinking than to devalue human life just because that life is Mexican.
If it's that big of a deal we have plenty of replacements we can send back if necessary.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#15)
I'm a llama again!

October 1, 2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
If it's that big of a deal we have plenty of replacements we can send back if necessary.

Holly shizzle I spit coffee all over my key board. LMAOROFL

Yeah I am old enough to know better. Thing is, I just don't care.