DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 550
2 members and 548 guests
beatle, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Site Admin

December 13, 2003, 10:41 PM

I picked up a 04 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE tonite...woohoo!!

Mad props to GrandmasterB that hooked it up!! Thanks bro!!!

now that im gonna be broke, anyone wanna gimme some contributions???
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

December 13, 2003, 10:50 PM

Congrats. Those are nice cars.

Katie 135
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brooks  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

December 15, 2003, 03:36 PM

Awww.. Didnt show LEE the love? Brians a manager and doesnt need no stinking sales like the slimy sales people do..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Racer

December 15, 2003, 04:25 PM

asian people dont like lee after what he did to trinity damn u lee
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to drdoom Send a message via AIM to drdoom  
Unread
  (#5)
Mr. Glass

December 15, 2003, 05:10 PM

cool ride norm.. i want your MR2 now but need money for bike first...

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#6)
Site Admin

December 15, 2003, 07:09 PM

Lee, when you gettin the Titan...that is a BAD AS MOFO!!!
Unread
  (#7)
Brainwash Your Face!

December 15, 2003, 08:13 PM

Nice Norman....

awwww hell, stoopid link

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#8)
Site Admin

December 16, 2003, 02:24 AM

boom, whats that pic about?
Unread
  (#9)
Site ADMIN

December 16, 2003, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Awww.. Didnt show LEE the love? Brians a manager and doesnt need no stinking sales like the slimy sales people do..
Wow Alex, you clearly have the inside scoop on how this business works!

Or not. Sales Managers need sales just as bad, if not worse, than each sales person does.

Ok i guess i dont, but it was rather clear that when i bought my 350 Z that the "sale" did not goto brian. He gave my "sale" to a salesman there that had some low numbers that past month. I have a thank you card from a sales guy i never met.

Based on that observance, i assumed that the sales managers pay are not subject to how many cars they sell that month. If that is not the case, enlighten me oh great one.

Maybe it was because my car was used and not new... *shrug

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#10)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

December 16, 2003, 09:09 AM

Congrats Flip!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

December 16, 2003, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai
Nope, the manager's pay reflects directly on a number of things, revolving around total commissionable gross. Which, in fact, is based loosely upon number of sales.

Deals like this, Norm's, are generally given to someone that really needs help. Personally, I wouldn't even want the deal. There's no gross involved, so it's not doing me much good. (No offense Norm) Same way with your Z Alex. Whoever that sales person was that got credit for the deal probably desperately needed a unit, but didn't really make any money.

Sorry to bastardize your thread Norm. I'm done humoring this guy now. Carry on.

Thanks for the explanation.. Didnt know.

As for your last sentence.. Ill discuss that with you some other time.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#12)
Serial Killer

December 16, 2003, 09:29 AM

I picked up my 2004 Altima 3.5 SE back on October 11. You're gonna LOVE it dude. The thing accelerates smoothly, and there is tremendous pickup and power above 60mph. I'm very impressed with it (your punk ass BETTER NOT have gotten the Smoke Grey one)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#13)
Licensed Rider

December 16, 2003, 11:56 AM

Ok I sold Nissan's at the wrong time! Man I if I still sold them I would have a lot of hook ups!
Plus I like all the new models
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hotmommy  
Unread
  (#14)
Site Admin

December 16, 2003, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmommy
Ok I sold Nissan's at the wrong time! Man I if I still sold them I would have a lot of hook ups!
Plus I like all the new models
OK, so when we gonna go test out the new ride??
Unread
  (#15)
Licensed Rider

December 16, 2003, 12:08 PM

What do you mena when are "we" going to go test the new ride?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hotmommy