DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 529
0 members and 529 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
From The "That's No Surprise" File - Jason Campbell Traded Today
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

From The "That's No Surprise" File - Jason Campbell Traded Today - April 24, 2010, 06:55 PM

He's off to go where all professional players go to end their careers. The Oakland Raiders.

I'm not even a Redskins fan, but in his defense Campbell never got a fair shot in Washington.

5 coaches and 3 different offensive schemes in 8 years?! No legitimate WR to throw to. No offensive high caliber offensive line to give him more than a 3-step drop.

Sorry, but no QB could prosper in that kind of environment. None.

So I wish him the best. Frankly, he never quit the Redskins. The Redskins sort of never lived up to their end of the bargain and when he was out there he gave what he could and never acted salty or talked slanderous about the team, coaches, his teamates (even when the bemoaned him for whatever reason), or management when they essentially backdoored him twice (McNabb and Cutler).

I respect that. Not many people could hold their tongue under those conditions. I sure as hell know I wouldn't have been able to.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

April 24, 2010, 07:55 PM

well said! i absolutely loathe the redskins organization, they have ruined so many careers over the past 10 yrs. lavar arrington had more talent in his little finger than some pro bowl linebackers ever hoped for, they just swept him under the rug (i know he bucked the system but given the option to roam the field like ray lewis does he would have had same results they just never gave him the chance)
patrick ramsey a decent quarterback prospect ruined by an absent offensive line and now forever has body aches and happy feet. same with jason campbell, at times when given protection he lit it up.. yes he made mistakes as any young qb does but he had signs of greatness on more than one occasion but you cant play from your back or always backing up.

the redskins have alot of talent and year in and year out win many games in spite of not because of, their owner.. if he would sit down and let a football mind run the show as much as it pains me to say the redskins could again be great... interesting to see what happens with allen's and shanahan's minds hopefully running the show this year without snyder in their ear (if he holds up his end of the bargain)

Rampage "Why you got one shoe on and one shoe off?"
Rashad "Cause i was ready to break one off in your mother****ing ass!"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FUNx1000