DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 496
2 members and 494 guests
beatle, davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
These mother fuxers are at it again!
Unread
  (#1)
Red Sox Nation

These mother fuxers are at it again! - June 21, 2006, 10:35 PM

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/j...on-funeral.pdf

I've been thinking about showing up with a bunch of people at one of their protests and start smashing their signs all over the place. Really, these people make me sick. If anyone is down, let me know. Just ride up to them on the bike, take the signs out of their hands and smash them on the curb, then leave. It would make my day and everyone around them.

Yankees Suck
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to -yz-  
Unread
  (#2)
Track Ho

June 21, 2006, 10:40 PM

dont forget to kick them in the nuts

"heeeere's your sign"

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Owner & Creator

June 21, 2006, 10:48 PM

I think we are too late I was going to say I would of gone w/you but this was at 2:15pm today.
Unread
  (#4)
B
It goes to 11.

June 21, 2006, 10:52 PM

You'd be in the wrong, they have a legal right to do things we don't like. No matter how wrong they are.

They only make fools of themselves.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#5)
Red Sox Nation

June 21, 2006, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrben
You'd be in the wrong, they have a legal right to do things we don't like. No matter how wrong they are.

They only make fools of themselves.
Fux that man. Then call me an asshole if I feel like just walking up to someone (them) and smashing thier shit all over the place. Someone needs to throw a bag of shit at em' or something, all I know is something needs to be done physically or at a minimum something that will make them go away. It's a public service.

Yankees Suck
Unread
  (#6)
B
It goes to 11.

June 21, 2006, 11:11 PM

So basically, they are wrong cause they are throwing shit in peoples faces, being rude, obnoxious, and inhumane.

So you would do the same thing to someone else, and it's somehow right? I don't see the logic, I do understand the feeling.

Someone hits you, you hit them back. Is it the hitting that's wrong? If so you are as wrong as they are. Thier logic is wrong, it makes no sense to be cruel to someone for no reason, it makes more sense to act cruely to someone who is cruel. But then it's the logic you need to attack with logic, not the action with reaction. Because then all that remains is fueled actions.

They are fools, that much was shown in the interview with the fool of a woman repeating her senseless mantra over and over. Attack her logic and her actions become meaningless to even her.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#7)
Que se jodan!!

June 22, 2006, 07:05 AM

I don't even know what to say about people like this. I'm disappointed and embarrassed by these so-called "Americans." If they don't like it, I invite them to leave. Protesting the burial of a man that died in combat, on foreign soil, doing what his country asked him to do - disgusting and pathetic behavior. Asses.

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#8)
Brainwash Your Face!

June 22, 2006, 07:13 AM

The best way to handle that legally is.....get a mass amount of people, make your own support signs and stand in front and around these creeps...basically blocking them out.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#9)
DAS BOOT

June 22, 2006, 07:56 AM

Nevermind the fact that they were over seas fighting a war, they are no longer here! Why be like that towards the people who are trying to lay them to rest? These people have no respect for anyone. If you want to protest the war, go to D.C. like everyone else and do it. Why go to someone's funeral and spit on them and their family/ loved ones?
I hate people.

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#10)
Jeez If You Love Honkus

June 22, 2006, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -yz-
I've been thinking about showing up with a bunch of people at one of their protests and start smashing their signs all over the place. Really, these people make me sick. If anyone is down, let me know. Just ride up to them on the bike, take the signs out of their hands and smash them on the curb, then leave. It would make my day and everyone around them.
You might wanna read up on Phelps' history. He's a professional at provoking people then filing lawsuits against 'em.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rev._Fred_Phelps
Unread
  (#11)
unapologetic

June 22, 2006, 08:40 AM

yz-you're right, I would like to do the same things as you. But we shouldn't, not that we physically can't. It's regular guys and gals like Cpl. Anderson that step up and do what they can so all these idiots back home can preach on all they want in the street. Their banter means nothing, it should not evoke even a response from regularly-minded citizens. But also keep in mind, Cpl. Andersons' sacrifice ALLOWS them to protest and display their point of view in public.

They shouldn't worry, though. He'll be among other heroes when he's laid to rest.

I think the best way for you to express your feelings would be to attend, and protest against them in public. The news may be there, you could explain your position rationally, making an even bigger case against disgusting people like them.

JMO

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#12)
Nothing here

June 22, 2006, 08:59 AM

I disagree with the "best way" to counter this. I feel that a well organized and large group of individuals attend and have large black tarps stretched between two poles and then stand in between the service and those who insensitvely protest. These can be rolled up and managed by two people. Several of them could make a privacy wall for the benefit of the families of the fallen soldier. Those standing in the middle would say nothing out of respect. No signs. No engagement in arguments. Only silence. THAT is respect. That is what should be done. You cannot make the protest go away. But you can help afford the families a little dignity.

Just my thoughts on the best way to handle the situation.
Unread
  (#13)
Groundhogs can play dead

June 22, 2006, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madali
I disagree with the "best way" to counter this. I feel that a well organized and large group of individuals attend and have large black tarps stretched between two poles and then stand in between the service and those who insensitvely protest. These can be rolled up and managed by two people. Several of them could make a privacy wall for the benefit of the families of the fallen soldier. Those standing in the middle would say nothing out of respect. No signs. No engagement in arguments. Only silence. THAT is respect. That is what should be done. You cannot make the protest go away. But you can help afford the families a little dignity.

Good solution. I'd participate in that.

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
Jeez If You Love Honkus

June 22, 2006, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madali

The Patriot Guard Riders is a nationwide, motorcycle-oriented group that forms a human "wall" between the WBC protestors and the mourners.

Look 'em up on the net if you're innarested...
Unread
  (#15)
Red Sox Nation

June 22, 2006, 09:22 AM

Yea well what do you do when they start yelling "your dead son/daughter/hustband is a fag!' from 100 feet away while the priest is speaking? I mean it's not like you can go over there and tell them to be quiet, that's some disrespectful shit and needs to be dealt with. I can understand that not being physical is not the best solution but c'mon. These dirtbags stand close and start yelling off the wall shit about people's fallen family members. I'm surprised nobody has gotten killed yet.

Yankees Suck