DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 258
3 members and 255 guests
Diggy, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Thought I'd share some pics from the baseball game...
Unread
  (#1)
facebook what is that?

Thought I'd share some pics from the baseball game... - April 6, 2008, 09:27 AM

Can't ride today since the road is wet might as well post something... Watch the Mariners & Orioles game last night at Camden Yards and sat below the scoreboard. A group of young ladies sat almost 3-4 rows in front of us I assume they are over 21 since they were all drinking beer. Almost every time there was cheer for the Orioles they raise their t-shirts halfway to reveal letters written on their stomach that spelled “Orioles”… It’s like WTF? I thought baseball games were mostly family oriented? It must be “girls gone wild” at Camden Yards last night… Well here are the pics of them and a few of mine...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...cture025-1.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...cture026-2.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture027.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...cture029-1.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...cture034-1.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...cture035-1.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture007.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture009.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture013.jpg

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |

Last edited by gixxernoob; April 6, 2008 at 12:26 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to gixxernoob  
Unread
  (#2)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

April 6, 2008, 09:38 AM

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#3)
TEAM.SUKUZI

April 6, 2008, 09:40 AM

i am a fan of those chics...orioles, no so much.

sex addict

POWERED BY SUZUKI GSXR1000
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to iceblizzxdc  
Unread
  (#4)
need more knee down

April 6, 2008, 10:22 PM

orioles fail.......you fail for no frontal pics.....those chicks fail for not flashin the bewbies

i need to see a game with that new display they got....
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#5)
singin sweet home alabama

April 6, 2008, 10:51 PM

ha, how crazy is that... I was at today's game.

Light drizzle most of the afternoon, boring freaking game so wifey and I wandered the ball park (I don't care who you are, you have to love camden yards; the club level is really nice); we popped in an out of our seats, entertaining the baby and then watched the 9th inning from behind right field.

The Mariners were leading 2-0 and the Orioles hadn't even mounted a challenge, when I mentioned to my wife that I'd never seen the Orioles lose at camden yards on a game I attended (attended many a loss at Memorial Stadium tho), so I was kinda disappointed my streak would be broken (kind of a crazy long streak considering the Orioles lose pretty often ).

Right after saying that, Markakis gets a lead off double and a phenomenal bottom of the 9th later, the O's pulled out the victory. Really glad we decided to hang around rather than beat the crowd out... although, there don't seem to be much of a crowd anymore.

Still, great 9th inning. My daughter's first baseball game too.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."

Last edited by DvlsAdvc8; April 6, 2008 at 10:55 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#6)
facebook what is that?

April 7, 2008, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForceEng
orioles fail.......you fail for no frontal pics.....those chicks fail for not flashin the bewbies

i need to see a game with that new display they got....
I know I have to be little bit bolder next time and take their pics with frontal view...

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
Unread
  (#7)
facebook what is that?

April 7, 2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8
ha, how crazy is that... I was at today's game.

Light drizzle most of the afternoon, boring freaking game so wifey and I wandered the ball park (I don't care who you are, you have to love camden yards; the club level is really nice); we popped in an out of our seats, entertaining the baby and then watched the 9th inning from behind right field.

The Mariners were leading 2-0 and the Orioles hadn't even mounted a challenge, when I mentioned to my wife that I'd never seen the Orioles lose at camden yards on a game I attended (attended many a loss at Memorial Stadium tho), so I was kinda disappointed my streak would be broken (kind of a crazy long streak considering the Orioles lose pretty often ).

Right after saying that, Markakis gets a lead off double and a phenomenal bottom of the 9th later, the O's pulled out the victory. Really glad we decided to hang around rather than beat the crowd out... although, there don't seem to be much of a crowd anymore.

Still, great 9th inning. My daughter's first baseball game too.
That is great that you watch the ball game yesterday as well as your daughter's 1st BB game. It's still early in the season for the O's which is probably why the attendance wasn't that much for the past three days IMO. I saw the game on the tube yesterday. If I only knew ahead of time the ride won't take place I could have watch the game at Camden Yards and see my M's play again. Talking about the game it was really a disappointment for me in fact the whole 3 games that the M's played was very disappointing. "King Felix" as we call him did an outstanding job with no runs scored all the way to the 8th inning but our bullpen couldn't hold the O's on the 9th mainly since our closer "JJ Putz" was place on the 15 day DL. Guess what you have one of our former good reliever lefty "George Sherrill" turned closer for the O's from the Bedard trade and he is usually our guy when "putz" is not closing. So we suck big time when JJ is not around. Hopefully we don't get swept today. Btw let me know when you are going to watch a game at Camden Yards again we could probably do *.net get together or do some kind of family thing and bring the kids. I usually watch other's in the AL team i.e. Yankees, Boston Red Sox, CWS, and Angels etc.

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
Unread
  (#8)
Track Ho

April 7, 2008, 07:50 AM

damn talk about attention whores hi I am 12 with a lower back tattoo and a gstring and NO AZZ

sorry ladies if you have a lower back tattoo and turn sideways I should see an azz

still I cant look away, and I would eat that one girls azz

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
facebook what is that?

April 7, 2008, 07:59 AM

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
Unread
  (#10)
Mommy's Little Monster

April 7, 2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6hokie
damn talk about attention whores hi I am 12 with a lower back tattoo and a gstring and NO AZZ

sorry ladies if you have a lower back tattoo and turn sideways I should see an azz

still I cant look away, and I would eat that one girls azz

hahahahahaha....hello 'orange'.......

2018 BMW R1200 GS
2016 Yamaha FJ-09
2014 Honda CB500X
2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
Unread
  (#11)
singin sweet home alabama

April 7, 2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxernoob
That is great that you watch the ball game yesterday as well as your daughter's 1st BB game. It's still early in the season for the O's which is probably why the attendance wasn't that much for the past three days IMO. I saw the game on the tube yesterday. If I only knew ahead of time the ride won't take place I could have watch the game at Camden Yards and see my M's play again. Talking about the game it was really a disappointment for me in fact the whole 3 games that the M's played was very disappointing. "King Felix" as we call him did an outstanding job with no runs scored all the way to the 8th inning but our bullpen couldn't hold the O's on the 9th mainly since our closer "JJ Putz" was place on the 15 day DL. Guess what you have one of our former good reliever lefty "George Sherrill" turned closer for the O's from the Bedard trade and he is usually our guy when "putz" is not closing. So we suck big time when JJ is not around. Hopefully we don't get swept today. Btw let me know when you are going to watch a game at Camden Yards again we could probably do *.net get together or do some kind of family thing and bring the kids. I usually watch other's in the AL team i.e. Yankees, Boston Red Sox, CWS, and Angels etc.
My stepdad is an M's fan, he gave me a call to piss and moan right after we made our way out of the stadium.

Putz is great - I heard the M's had a perfect record last season when leading entering the 8th inning.

Sure, I'll give you a hollar next time I hit a game. I'm not much of a national league guy, but I'd like to get out and see the Nats new stadium too if I can.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#12)
facebook what is that?

April 7, 2008, 08:27 AM

I did watch at the RFK stadium before when they had the interleague games. However I also want to watch the NATs on their new stadium. I'm sure its a lot better know including their food.

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
Unread
  (#13)
Mommy's Little Monster

April 7, 2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxernoob
I did watch at the RFK stadium before when they had the interleague games. However I also want to watch the NATs on their new stadium. I'm sure its a lot better know including their food.
the new nats stadium is really awesome, i was fortunate enough to be there on opening night, and it was pretty incredible! the food is pretty darn good....the food lines...pretty darn aweful!!

i work right across the street from the new stadium, so if anyone ever want to catch a game just let me know!

2018 BMW R1200 GS
2016 Yamaha FJ-09
2014 Honda CB500X
2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
Unread
  (#14)
facebook what is that?

April 7, 2008, 09:09 AM

Saw the opening night game it was great game for the NATs. Right across from the new Nats Stadium? that is sweet... I'll let you know when I want to watch a game... hopefully soon.. can't wait to taste the food as well as drink beer

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
Unread
  (#15)
Ling Long

April 7, 2008, 09:24 AM

Baseball is family oriented? The sport who prides itself with having the best jeering, rude and loudest fans?

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt