DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 516
3 members and 513 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Today's boys are idiots (im gonna get flamed I know)
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

Today's boys are idiots (im gonna get flamed I know) - January 27, 2007, 12:47 PM

First let me say I don't advocate sexual abuse.

Ok just finished reading this story how a kid (male) had sex with a teacher then sued said teacher.

Now when I was between 13-17 my teachers did not look that all hot. So things are a little different today. Im not advocating sexual abuse, but if my female teacher wanted to hook up and my hormones were running faster than a crackhead at the 5 o'clock crack giveaway then I wouldn't go blabbing about it.

So why do they do it? Is it because they just have to tell friends about their conquers? I mean most of the parents have no idea until a parent of the friend they told tells them.

Again I don't advocate sexual abuse, but if it consensusly happens why go mouthing off about it? Seems like it isnt real unless your hommies know too.

PS. I DONT ADVOCATE SEXUAL ABUSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

January 27, 2007, 03:21 PM

Okay, so let me say this is disturbing. Reminds of Carlos Mencia, he did stunt on Judge Carlos, and it talked about this very thing. His ruling was againist the Kid, come on you just slept with a hot teacher why are you going to blow that by telling everyone. We had a male teacher in high school who had an affair with a student, it was common knowledge he was into her. But since it never disrupted the school, nothing was ever done. Well 4years after she graduated they were married. And that was something like 20 years ago. What I am saying is these teachers are not always in the wrong, But how on earth can a 20something teacher be intrested in a 13yr old. I am sorry its just wrong. But I wonder what were the parents doing when this was happening. Its not always the teachers fault. I know they are older and stronger but that doesnt mean they dont have hormones. But kids these are barely suppervised we need to step up and actually be parents.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#3)
ATTN INVESTORS!

January 27, 2007, 06:54 PM

Think about this. If no one really wanted to do it...they wouldn't need a law.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#4)
whoa preppy......

January 27, 2007, 10:11 PM

Secrets exist in theory only.

3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

January 28, 2007, 01:32 PM

Anyone can sue its AMERICA
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#6)
singin sweet home alabama

January 28, 2007, 05:31 PM

Are you advocating sexual abuse?????!?!?

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#7)
Spectroscopist/adventurer

January 29, 2007, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfam95

So why do they do it? Is it because they just have to tell friends about their conquers?
That sounds about right. I can pretty safely say that looking back throught the (many) years since I was 13-15, If I nailed a hot teacher I would be on the phone with my friend Karl talking about it in a matter of minutes. Not a whole lot new here.

Except for you advocating sexual abuse. You should feel bad about your preversions.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
Republicans for Voldemort

January 29, 2007, 07:53 AM

As a guy it's hard to say that I would said it was wrong when I was 13 or older.... We are all full of hormones.

However, teachers are supposed to be role model and are their to teach and guide students... Taking advantage of that is just wrong

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#9)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

January 29, 2007, 10:29 AM

It's only wrong if you get caught.

I've heard that 16 is legal with concent from the parents in the state of VA. Is this true?

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#10)
back.

January 29, 2007, 10:43 AM

did the student tell his parents or the authorities directly or did it get back to them somehow.. was it the parents idea to sue?

maybe the teacher ended up giving him a bad grade and he was feeling vindictive?? umm maybe not. but

may the force be with you

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
Water & Pavement

January 29, 2007, 10:58 AM

Look at this logically, the flip side is the disgusting, perverted, result of what must simply be a mentally imbalanced man. So, why did this kid/parents sue? Hopefully because men have been laying down for a long time...we've let the gender race take over and we are losing fellas. Was he a douche for blabbing...sure. Were the parents smart for bringing it to the forefront, sure, hopefully it is the start to taking back the great big set of balls man has lost over the years. I feel bad for the kid though, the stigma of this will follow him...I mean here we are talking about it.

2001 GSXR 600 (track)
2005 ZX-10 Street (keeping it warm)
2001 YZ 125 (buddies convinced me to get this to learn how to slide the rear...cripes)
NESBA/WERA #313
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to