DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 587
2 members and 585 guests
davidcycle, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Transformers 3 Movie Poster f/Shockwave Leaked
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Transformers 3 Movie Poster f/Shockwave Leaked - October 29, 2010, 11:39 PM

A mysterious image of a poster and easel released online depicts what may be our first look at a one-sheet for Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Production is still underway on the Transformers 3 which is being made for 3D and like last time, when Revenge of the Fallen was being made, the cast is saying Transformers 3 will actually be good.

The image comes from a source of TFormers and appears to be a photo taken during a press event/conference for Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Note the tagline which reads “be afraid of the dark” hinting at what might be a introduction of some horror elements and darker themes for Michael Bay’s third explosive robot film.

The Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon poster shown here is very reminiscent of what we’ve come to expect from the marketing materials designed for the previous two Transformers movies. The big call-out about this shot in particular is that it also reveals a closer look at new character to the franchise, and one of the most important characters in Transformers lore: Shockwave.

Shockwave has been a fan-favorite character and highly-demanded Decepticon since Transformers hit theaters back in 2007. Shockwave is known for his loyalty and unique look, having only one eye and being able to transform into a giant cannon. A description for the Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon book confirmed his appearance in TF3 and describes him as follows:

Quote:
There’s new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime ‘Transformers’ character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth.
Transformers 2 suffered, among many other issues, from having villains that were misused and out of place. With Megatron expected to return and rumors of bigger, badder robots making an appearance, we can only hope that Shockwave is given an appropriate role, balanced amongst the large cast of human and Cybertronian characters.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon arrives in 2D and 3D on July 1st, 2011.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

October 30, 2010, 02:24 AM

i was reading that yesterday on my movie site...i cant wait to see what form he is.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#3)
Eddie would go ...

October 30, 2010, 10:55 AM

these are the same people that make fun of Trekkies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

October 30, 2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
these are the same people that make fun of Trekkies....

Transformers = Robot awesomeness and destruction. Autobot, good vs. Decepticon, bad. When they're not in robot form, they're cool cars, planes, construction equipment and destructive things like giant fricken space cannons. Every guy like vehicles, planes and things that go boom!

Star Trek = Geek Sci-Fi travel around the galaxy. Good vs. Bad oh, wait here come the Romulans, what are they? Oh the Klingons are bad ok - wait the Ferengie are - ok so the Borg hate everyone, but what about the Cardassians? You know what, screw it.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Knarly Adventurer

October 30, 2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Transformers = Robot awesomeness and destruction. Autobot, good vs. Decepticon, bad. When they're not in robot form, they're cool cars, planes, construction equipment and destructive things like giant fricken space cannons. Every guy like vehicles, planes and things that go boom!

Star Trek = Geek Sci-Fi travel around the galaxy. Good vs. Bad oh, wait here come the Romulans, what are they? Oh the Klingons are bad ok - wait the Ferengie are - ok so the Borg hate everyone, but what about the Cardassians? You know what, screw it.

Soooooo... what you're sayn is that you're NERDS not GEEKS.

Gotcha!

Side note-edit (found this instead! )

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD

Last edited by wildjester; October 30, 2010 at 03:23 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

October 30, 2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjester View Post
Soooooo... what you're sayn is that you're NERDS not GEEKS.

Gotcha!

Side note-
<in robot voice> "I am a robot. I love a robot. I love a robot's vagina"

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to