DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 576
4 members and 572 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

October 3, 2005, 08:54 PM

My boy Brandon KNOCKED OUT Scherner with a knee. Broadcast live on Spike TV tonight!!!!

That's how we do!!!

TEAM LLOYD IRVIN REPRESENTIN' .... WHAT!!!!

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cipher  
Unread
  (#2)
Ballaugh Bridge

October 3, 2005, 09:04 PM

I saw that. That was sweet!

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
MSF Student

October 3, 2005, 10:45 PM

Man I was worried that he gave up 28 lbs to a BJJ Black Belt from The American Top Team but he sure repped Team LLoyd Irvin correctly.

For all you Flips out there be very proud since he's half Filipino.

I loved how he was calling out Chuck Lidell during his post fight interview.

Thank you, that will be all.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Illipino  
Unread
  (#4)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illipino
Man I was worried that he gave up 28 lbs to a BJJ Black Belt from The American Top Team but he sure repped Team LLoyd Irvin correctly.

For all you Flips out there be very proud since he's half Filipino.

I loved how he was calling out Chuck Lidell during his post fight interview.
Yeah I saw Lloyd with him in the cage/corner. I was thinking of hitting him up on his cell and being like ... "Um - Chill dawg ... Liddell is a few fights away".

He came back and trained alot with Mike (Fowler) b/4 the fight. By the way, Did u know that Fowler is moving to VA Beach and starting his own school? He'll still be under Master Lloyd ... That's GREAT!!!

Also - I'm in the works with a couple of other guys, starting a club in Winchester that will still be under Mike (Moses) Evolve/Team Lloyd Irvin.

TAKIN' OVER THE WORLD!

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
Unread
  (#5)
One and Only

October 4, 2005, 07:38 AM

Oh christ, I see MMA is getting turned ghetto as well.......sad.

Dude's got a loonnnnggg way to go before he should even let Chuck's name pass over his lips.

Right up the 1 hole.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cloaca  
Unread
  (#6)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody
Oh christ, I see MMA is getting turned ghetto as well.......sad.

Dude's got a loonnnnggg way to go before he should even let Chuck's name pass over his lips.
What do u mean by that? I don't understand what you're inferring by saying "turned ghetto". How does something become "ghetto"?

Unread
  (#7)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

October 4, 2005, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher
My boy Brandon KNOCKED OUT Scherner with a knee. Broadcast live on Spike TV tonight!!!!

That's how we do!!!

TEAM LLOYD IRVIN REPRESENTIN' .... WHAT!!!!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#8)
Addicted to Cajen food...

October 4, 2005, 08:23 AM

YO CIPHER... maybe we can get them to throw the fight on one of the screens tonight at TWT!!! Hope you can make it brother!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
DT
Yesssssss.....

October 4, 2005, 08:27 AM

Quote:

Agreed - Chuck's got just a bit of skill on this guy.

Glad to see the team's expanding though - good luck with your end Cipher.

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#10)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzu
YO CIPHER... maybe we can get them to throw the fight on one of the screens tonight at TWT!!! Hope you can make it brother!
Wish I could. Gotta take my son to football practice. He's got like 6 more weeks left so I won't be able to make any for the next month and a half.

Unread
  (#11)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT
Quote:

Agreed - Chuck's got just a bit of skill on this guy.

Glad to see the team's expanding though - good luck with your end Cipher.
Thanks DT. Yeah ... Chuck was in the crowd with a look like "WTF" on his face. After he said it, I was like "Brandon! ... whoa whoa - slow down man".

Unread
  (#12)
Got my Permit

October 4, 2005, 01:15 PM

I work out at the Team LLoyd Irvin School In Ballston. Man its probably the best school Ive ever trained at. I watched the fight last night, and hes got a pretty good clinch and throws good knees. I thought I was gonna see better on the ground. However, he did defeat a world champ BJJ. That guy was huge. MAD PROPS TO TEAM LLOYD IRVIN!!!!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamin_gixxers
I work out at the Team LLoyd Irvin School In Ballston. Man its probably the best school Ive ever trained at. I watched the fight last night, and hes got a pretty good clinch and throws good knees. I thought I was gonna see better on the ground. However, he did defeat a world champ BJJ. That guy was huge. MAD PROPS TO TEAM LLOYD IRVIN!!!!
Good 2 C another .net'er reppin' Team Lloyd Irvin. Ballston huh, I'm guessing you're either with Jeff (Ruth) or Leo (Dalla). I believe those are the only two in that area.

I'm with Mike Moses (Evolve Academy - Affiliate in Gaithersburg). Jeff and I were score keepers together at the WKA National Championships on July 31st of this year.

Unread
  (#14)
Diddle e i

October 4, 2005, 04:43 PM

I stayed up til 3am watching that stuff. My friends went all mental on me about watching violence!!

That stuff was tough. Watched Dave(?) Loiseau win the lasst one. That guy was fooken evil!
His elbows were leathal.

Cipher - I thought Brandon was being cocky but the guy is good. Scherner caught it bad.

~ John ~

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson afterwards

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...14/1_honda.jpg

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Mocaba Send a message via Yahoo to Mocaba Send a message via AIM to Mocaba Send a message via MSN to Mocaba Send a message via Skype™ to Mocaba 
Unread
  (#15)
Railing!

October 4, 2005, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocaba
Cipher - I thought Brandon was being cocky but the guy is good. Scherner caught it bad.
He's my boy but um ... Yeah! I tend to agree. I'm tryin' to convince myself that it was confidence and not cockiness.