DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 572
3 members and 569 guests
2blueyam, nootherids, REDSKTL 280ZX
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Vonstallins Guide to "the Penis". (safe 4 work)
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Vonstallins Guide to "the Penis". (safe 4 work) - September 24, 2010, 04:20 PM

lol

Who Has The Biggest Penis

Who has the biggest penis in the world is an often asked question. The biggest penis in the world was recorded by a Doctor Robert Dickinson. In the early 20th century he measured the largest medically recorded penis in the world at 13.5 inches (34 cm) long and was 6.25 inches (16 cm) in girth.

One problem is who is to do the measuring. If men measure their own organs they are likely to exaggerate the results. And women too may exaggerate the size of a particular penis in their acquaintance.

Now it is even possible to add size to your penis. There have been guides on the internet since 2001, describing how to enlarge your penis. Since 2001 they have perfected the system for maximum penis gains, in the minimum amount of time. And this stuff actually works. For more information visit, www.penilesecrets.com, one of the most renowned penis self enlargement sites.

According to Wardell B. Pomeroy, the Kinsey co-worker, the longest penis encountered was 10 inches. Another careful and detailed survey, published in 1970, the largest penis was found to be 9 in. in erection, hardly able to

There was another claim to a bigger penis by Dr. David Reuben in his book "Everything You Wanted to Know about Sex". Dr. David Reuben claimed he had measured a 14 inch penis (35.5 cm) but it was never independently verified.

There has also been other claims to have found the biggest penis. In 2006, UK Channel 4 aired a documentary called 'The World's Biggest Penis': it appears to be the New Yorker Jonah Cardeli Falcon (born July 29, 1970). His penis is 9.5 inch (24.13 cm) flaccid, 13.5 inch (34.29 cm) erect! The average human penis is 6 inch (15 cm) long...

But the worlds biggest penis is no blessing for Jonah:
"When I meet people they find it hard to look me in the eye, they just see what's in my trousers. It's become a real problem. When I was younger I went out in tight pants and would sleep with a different person every night, but I became burned out and disillusioned. My last relationship ended in 1996. Now I just want to find a steady girlfriend who doesn't think I'm a freak show", Jonah told "The Sun" two years ago.

Which nationalitie has the biggest penis?

The research team of Masters and Johnson came up with different data. M&J tested penis length by race. They say that Black men have the longest average peni at 6.4 inches, White men came in second at 6.2 inches, hispanic men in third place with 6 inches even and asian men in last with 5.6 inches.

A 2006 study conducted for the British Journal of Urology found that a man's penis, no matter his race, averages out to be 5.07 inches long. This same study found that homosexual men have slightly longer and wider members than heterosexual men. Don't worry my fellow straight males. The differences were only about .2 inches of length and .2 inches of girth. A negligable amount unless you are some sort of size queen.

I could go on citing studies by condom companies, medical societies and independent researchers, but from what I have seen there is not a lot of agreement. Depending on who you ask and what their motives are, you get different answers.

J. Philippe Rushton, a professor at the University of Western Ontario, says that men of African decent have the longest peni on average (between 6.25 inches and 8 inches.) Masters and Johnson say that Caucasian men are the biggest. Rushton has been linked to racist organizations while Masters and Johnson have not. I am more inclined to believe M&J. If there is some sort of corrilation between race and penis size, I don't think it is significant.

Either way, I think it's more important to find someone who has great qualities that aren't penile. I conducted a random survey and asked 15 women whether it was more important if a guy has a large penis or if he can use what he has. Fourteen of the fifteen women surveyed said that being able to use what they had was more important. One even went so far as to say that, in certain situations, too much size was undesireable. So if you're not the a twelve inch long nine inch wide tree stump of a man don't worry, few men are and few women want that.
Which animal has the biggest penis?

Man is the ape, the monkey and the primate with the biggest penis!

Gorilla males, which dwarf humans in size, have minute penises compared to ours, no thicker and longer than a pencil. Other apes do not reach even this size.

In some African countries, saying that one is 'hung like a gorilla' is considered an insult.

That's about us, but which is the largest penis in nature?

Well, despite the huge size of penises in elephants and odd hoofed mammals (like rhinos and horses), the biggest penis indeed belongs to the biggest animal: the blue whale. The largest measured penis reached 2,4 m (8 feet).

Accurate measurements are difficult to be made because the whale's erect length can only be observed during mating.

Moreover, whales (and dolphins) have some control over their penises: they can move it and - to a certain degree - bend its tip to facilitate mating! In a way, we were expecting this result, but this is like a human having a 10 cm penis, because the blue whale can reach 33 m (100 feet) body length.

In relative terms, the title belongs to ... a duck!

The Argentine Blue-bill or Argentine Lake Duck (Oxyura vittata) is a small South American stiff duck. What's paradoxical in this equation is that most birds do not even have a penis, except ostriches (and related groups, like kiwi and tinamous), ducks, geese and swans.

Bird penis in flaccid state curled up inside the cloaca. Well, a specimen of Argentine blue-bill duck had a remarkable 42.5 cm (17 inches) long penis (photo center) (the average length of this species is 20 cm (8 inches))!

The flaccid penis is coiled but fully erect is twice the size of the bird: it is like us having a 3.5 m (12 feet) penis...

Biologists believe that the remarkable size of this penis may have evolved in response to competitive pressure in these highly promiscuous species, removing sperm from previous matings in the manner of a bottlebrush.

This is the longest relative penis in vertebrates, animals related with us.

But there is a type of crustacean (crab related animals) - called barnacles - that provides us another surprise. Barnacles look more like small shells and are indeed sedentary animals, living fixed on rocks or man made structures (or sometimes even on whales!) with a muscular stalk or not. Gooseneck barnacle is one of the most expensive seafoods! Like many sedentary animals, barnacles are hermaphroditic and alternate male and female roles over time.

Neighboring barnacles interfecundate between them, and to be able to do this, they employ the longest penis in the animal kingdom, in proportion to their body length: it is 40 times bigger than the animal's body (photo bellow).

As the barnacles measure just a few cm, their penises won't be so obvious for humans...

There is another mystery unsolved: male cephalopods (squids, cattlefish, octopuses) have one of their arms, named hectocotylus, turned into a penis. As some wrecked giant squids had arms longer than 8 m (25 feet), how big would their hectocotylus be?

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin