DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 549
1 members and 548 guests
HotRod1200
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   VP debate. Murrica fuck ya (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/vp-debate-murrica-fuck-ya-77494/)

spud October 11, 2012 09:52 PM

VP debate. Murrica fuck ya

That debate was entertaining to say the least. I was hoping the audience was going to start shouting Jerry Jerry!

I was really hoping the vp candidates were going to start throwing fists.

Discuss.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

drz1050 October 11, 2012 10:12 PM

Moderator needs to moderate moar. Less talking over each other pls.

RileysDad October 11, 2012 10:18 PM

I'm voting for Clinton.

turkishexpress October 11, 2012 11:04 PM

Why would they allow a woman moderate from behind the kitchen?!? No control...

Heist October 12, 2012 01:23 AM

Ryan looks like he beats his wife when the kids are sleeping.

Scratch October 12, 2012 06:07 AM

An observation by a foreigner, on another forum:

"...at this point throwing digs at American politics would just be wrong. You guys have suffered enough. It's sort of like watching two crack ho's fight, entertaining but not for very long."

:lol:

Rail October 12, 2012 07:03 AM

malarkey

ceilingcat October 12, 2012 07:06 AM

I couldn't get over Joe's porcelain grill. It was scary, and his flex smile made me recall the cheshire cat

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content...eshire-cat.jpg

BlackHatch October 12, 2012 08:47 AM

I thought the "moderation" was crap.

She is a known personal friend of Obama's (i.e. he attended her wedding) and she did not follow up question Biden on any difficult issues.

I think Ryan was much more measured and eloquent (no surprise there) but he missed a ton of good opportunities to destroy Biden when he was incorrect. Ryan got to muddled in the actual policy stuff on a couple of things and needs to realize that it was a soundbite contest and he missed some golden ones.

Biden claims it was the intelligence community that indicated that Libya was the result of a largely unwatched video and then claims that the intelligence community knows right where Iran is in the bomb making process. Seems a bit of a shaky argument to say the least.

He flat out lied about the request for additional security and this is documented.

I thought he was condescending and dismissive and obviously was trying to make the class warfare argument. Typical speak when you have nothing to say of any value. I was amazed at his demeanor and lack of class. Not exactly the person that I want in the 2nd seat to the President but in this particular case, not that much of a drop off.

New RNC video shows Biden laughing at the issues The Right Scoop -

b00st October 12, 2012 08:54 AM

Does anyone else think Joe Biden looks like a stereotypical 80's movie corporate bad guy? Like he's got nefarious plans to bulldoze some kids hangout for his development project?

Fitz October 12, 2012 08:57 AM

Ryan impressed me, but didn't overcome the horrible moderation.

I lol'd at the "this is what happens when you can't run on your record"

WHENEVER Biden said something wacky, the look on Ryan's face was priceless.

zx6rfool October 12, 2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHatch (Post 1292561)

I thought that was completely uncalled for and unprofessional. Ive never seen a VP or Presidential debate where one candidate laughs while another talks.

Honestly they should have sound prof booths and their mics should be on timers, you get your allotted time to speak/respond and you are done, it would cut out a lot of the rhetoric.

Fitz October 12, 2012 09:35 AM

Yeah, the constant interruptions and the LOUD laughing while Ryan was speaking was classless, imo. But then again, I expect nothing else from "They gon' put you in chains" Biden

KumiK October 12, 2012 09:42 AM

Yikes... I guess it's bad that I am so 'out' of the politics loop that I thought this was a thread about race fuel ;)

spud October 12, 2012 09:55 AM

Frankly, i was happy to see the professional way to debate thrown to the way side. It was much less rehearsed scripts and more true gut feelings coming out. Biden laughing and Ryan's smug look when they knew each other was full of straight bullshit was faking awesome...

I gave this to biden b/c i was waiting for ryan to straight out call bullshit, but biden was the only one doing that.

This is how debates should be. Call their bullshit, and dont sit back and let the crap fly.