DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 709
5 members and 704 guests
amit, coolkhas, Diggy, Stuckonstupid, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   WARNING DO NOT CLICK PLEASE! (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/warning-do-not-click-please-75667/)

Carnage July 3, 2012 11:47 AM

WARNING DO NOT CLICK PLEASE!

Marky Mark and Mila Kunis are trying to get into a serious relationship. Its kinda hard when you have a bear name TED around. Marky Mark acts like a kid the whole time unresponsive blage blage. Mila gives him another chance but fucks it up when he leaves her at her boss' house party to go to Ted's house and meet Flash Gordon.

Mila shows up sees Marky Mark, tells him to fuck off. Marky Mark tells Ted to fuck off.

Ted goes to Mila's house and tells her that he will leave if she could meet up with Marky Mark and give him another chance.

She agrees, TED is getting ready to leave her house. Ted gets kidnapped by a guy that has been stalking TED the last 25yrs. Ted calls Marky mark and tells him what has happened.

Mila and Marky mark go to that kidnappers house, as they approach the house they see the kidnapper fleeing. They have a car chase to a baseball stadium.

TED running away from bad guy, Ted climbs huge antenea bad guy rips TED a part in 1/2.

Bad guy gets locked up. They rush TED back to Mila's house, TED is dead. Mila wishes for TED to be alive.

TED is alive again.

They live happily ever after.

PS. I made this up.

dodge131 July 3, 2012 11:49 AM

I heard this got cancelled.

Carnage July 3, 2012 11:52 AM

It did, my bad about calling you at 2am :(

dodge131 July 3, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnage (Post 1262113)
It did, my bad about calling you at 2am :(

You owe me a drink! haha