DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 561
1 members and 560 guests
car54
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#151)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,473
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Location: King George, VA
November 10, 2016, 10:00 PM

never mind


-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...

Last edited by Fitz; November 10, 2016 at 10:15 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#152)
AMA Superbike Champ
 
Too40gawlf's Avatar
 
Posts: 837
Join Date: September 29, 2010
November 10, 2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
we hear you sir...




Had no idea poor welfare whites (White niggers) loved Obama.....Thanks for the Info...
Im learning....

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly | The Huffington Post






lol White Niggers...
https://youtu.be/PnO6ai0Ktro
Fucking brilliant - way to prove your point.

By USDA admission, a demographic that makes up 70% of the general population of the country, receives 40% of food stamps, but one that makes up 12% of the population receives 25% of the food stamps.

Sooooo, white people are only about half as likely to get food stamps while black people are twice as likely?

Statistics be racist!!!

No, you want to talk about violent crime stats too? Or is that just KKK level racsim?

Fuck David Duke for the record.

And for those that think Trump approves of the KKK, realize that Trump's son in law, grandchild, and daughter are Jewish.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#153)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 10, 2016, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
I don't think we can discount the historical significance and race engergizing contingent of Barack Obamas first run. You may not see those kind of turn out percentages in a long time.
THis is true.

Unless a popular black runs.....not even Dr Ben Carlson or Colin Powell will motivate that many blacks as Obama did.

Not sure if it's, because they are Republicans or the fact that they are somewhat bland / mellow... but it takes allot to get blacks out in force to Vote. (sadly)

It is reported every where that black votes are down tremendously.

But I think Reagan still had the largest black vote in history.
Then he gave us the blankets and said turn in your arms...the government will take care of you.



The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#154)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 10, 2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too40gawlf View Post
Fucking brilliant - way to prove your point.

By USDA admission, a demographic that makes up 70% of the general population of the country, receives 40% of food stamps, but one that makes up 12% of the population receives 25% of the food stamps.

Sooooo, white people are only about half as likely to get food stamps while black people are twice as likely?

Statistics be racist!!!

No, you want to talk about violent crime stats too? Or is that just KKK level racsim?

Fuck David Duke for the record.

And for those that think Trump approves of the KKK, realize that Trump's son in law, grandchild, and daughter are Jewish.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Too40gawlf View Post
Load of fucking shit.

McCain lost in a landslide because every welfare parasite known to man was activated to come out and deliver a vote for Obama. That was ok then, but when suburban and rural white people vote for their interests, its racist.

Wait...im lost...these are your words sir...
you said EVERY...did you mean Every Black welfare Parasite Known to man ?

And did you mean Suburban and Rural WHites are being blamed for being...(snicker) Racist ?

what..lol

you must be speed typing out of anger.

ps... I do not think Trump is racist at all...

Well, not towards blacks at least.

Mexicans...im not sure..shit i might be racists since i partially agree with him lol...who knows.

I also feel Trump probably Hate the fact that David Duke is trying to use him as a spear head towards his hatred movement.

Anyway....
here's looking at ya kid.




opps..this one...




The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#155)
Avatar adds 80lbs
 
ArlingtonRider's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,394
Join Date: April 9, 2003
Location: Sol System
November 10, 2016, 10:48 PM

The electoral college was set up to ensure that people elected people who were informed to vote; following some weird masonry tradition of the first Wednesday after the second monday or second monday after 9th tuesday in december or some shit. Seriously. I think they had a few too many beers and went with some disproportionate and abstract concept so a mob could not get to power. California was still part of Mexico, now it is like 10% of our population.
Someone can google this I am sure - but Hamilton and Madison came up with it as a fail safe against Sam Adams and his friends type people. Hamilton even tried to amend the constitution when electoral voters started colluding but the die was cast.

But it has worked this far, changing it now that we have justified it to protect the concept of a Republic is not going to happen.

Last edited by ArlingtonRider; November 10, 2016 at 10:53 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#156)
AMA Superbike Champ
 
Too40gawlf's Avatar
 
Posts: 837
Join Date: September 29, 2010
November 10, 2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Wait...im lost...these are your words sir...
you said EVERY...did you mean Every Black welfare Parasite Known to man ?

And did you mean Suburban and Rural WHites are being blamed for being...(snicker) Racist ?

what..lol

you must be speed typing out of anger.

ps... I do not think Trump is racist at all...

Well, not towards blacks at least.

Mexicans...im not sure..shit i might be racists since i partially agree with him lol...who knows.

I also feel Trump probably Hate the fact that David Duke is trying to use him as a spear head towards his hatred movement.

Anyway....
here's looking at ya kid.




opps..this one...


The point I was trying to make was that its somehow perfectly acceptable in leftist dogma for ~95% of the black population to vote for Obama in 2008 but ~60% of the white population voting for Trump in 2016, is because they are racist.

Because you have no logical defense to the above, you have to attack the messenger by throwing accusations of racism even though your own cited source shows that the average black person is significantly more likely to receive welfare than the average white - although admittedly whites outnumber blacks in raw numbers on the welfare rolls.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#157)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 10, 2016, 10:56 PM

2007 report....
was looking for something close to Obama election time frame...

Just trying to see what the actual number of Parasitical Welfare blacks = that helped Obama win. I think if all the black welfare parasites came out...it would be about 9 million ? I have to see the physical number of blacks (not on walrefare) came out.
yawn but im getting sleepy.


Facts About African Americans in the Food Stamp Program | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities


Quote:
Facts About African Americans in the Food Stamp Program
APRIL 19, 2007

African Americans Benefit Disproportionately from the Food Stamp Program
One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits — over $10 billion per year — are issued to African-Americans. (According to Census data, African Americans make up about 12 percent of the U.S. population.)

Nearly 9 million African Americans receive food stamps each month. This represents a quarter of the African American population.
A typical African American family on the Food Stamp Program has income (not including food stamps) at 56 percent of the poverty line (compared to 64 percent for all food stamp households). For a family of three, 56 percent of the poverty line corresponds to a monthly income of $775, or an annual income of $9,300.
Food stamps constitute 26 percent of total monthly income for a typical African American family that participates in the Food Stamp Program.
On average, African American families on the Food Stamp Program received $216 in food stamps each month in fiscal year 2005, or over $2,500 per year.
African Americans who qualify for food stamps are more likely to participate than other groups (73 percent participation rate, compared to 60 percent overall). Nonetheless, according to USDA, almost 3 million African Americans who are eligible for food stamps are missing out on benefits.


Food Insecurity and Poverty Remain High Among African Americans

More than one in five African American households (22.4 percent) and more than one in four African-American families with children (27.4 percent) have difficulty affording adequate food (known as “food insecurity” in USDA research). This is almost three times the share for white, non-Hispanic households.[1]
The current economic expansion has not reached low-income African Americans. Poverty among African Americans has increased from 22.7 percent in 2001 to 24.7 percent in 2005, the most recent year for which Census data on income and poverty are available.
In addition, the recovery that began in 2001 has not increased real earnings at the lower end of the income scale. For African American workers median hourly wages have not increased in inflation adjusted terms from 2001 through 2005.


1996 Welfare Law Food Stamp Provisions Contained Deep Cuts for African Americans that Remain in Effect

In 2008, a typical African American working parent with two children will receive about $37 less in food stamps each month than they would have without the 1996 welfare law’s across-the-board benefit cuts. The cuts are deepening with each passing year By 2017 the benefit cuts will cost a typical working parent of two almost $650 a year, the equivalent of more than one and a half months’ worth of food stamps each year.
One of the harshest provisions of the 1996 welfare bill limited food stamps for unemployed childless adults to 3 months out of each 36-month period even when they are willing to work. A disproportionate share of the people cut off food stamps because of this provision are African American (46 percent, compared to 35 percent of the overall food stamp population, according to USDA estimates).


African American Farmers Are Much Less Likely to Receive Farm Subsidies

According to the 2002 Census of Agriculture, fewer than one in five African American farmers (18 percent) receive a federal farm subsidy, only about half the percentage of white farmers (34 percent). Furthermore, the census found that there are fewer than 2 farms run by African Americans for every 100 farms run by a white farmer.


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#158)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 11, 2016, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too40gawlf View Post
The point I was trying to make was that its somehow perfectly acceptable in leftist dogma for ~95% of the black population to vote for Obama in 2008 but ~60% of the white population voting for Trump in 2016, is because they are racist.

Because you have no logical defense to the above, you have to attack the messenger by throwing accusations of racism even though your own cited source shows that the average black person is significantly more likely to receive welfare than the average white - although admittedly whites outnumber blacks in raw numbers on the welfare rolls.
wow...
I am trying to make you look like a racist..... that is all you...
Your numbers are flawed....
Exit polls: How Obama won - POLITICO

First of all...the most amount of blacks to ever Vote is in the 65% of the population...not 95%...
95% of THAT 65% voted for Obama while 5% or so voted for ROmney...2008
60% of white voters is normal almost ever election.
60% of the 72% of the population.
*** 2016......THis year those white voter numbers were still about the same but way less blacks voted (about 42% to 47%...down from 65% of blacks voted) and Trump got over 8% of Black and hilary got 88% vs. obamas 93%/95%). Besides Reagan Trump got the hiest amount of black Voters in history for a Republican.(2nd largest) Reagan won 9% of black votes (blacks only made up 10% of the population)
WHites made up 86% of the population, Blacks 10% and hispanics...lol 3% (wow)
** 2008 Obama won 43% of whites over all (which is close to Bill Clinton and Carter)
McCain won 55 percent of the white vote. (this is of the 60% who vote)
In 2008 White Votes were down slightly or at least the same.


In the end... 2008 ... fewer Whites Voted...more Minorities Black, asians, and hispanics Voted.
*** 2016 almost the same numbers of Whites voted, less blacks voted, but less Colleges educated whites voted and more rural whites voted.

The comparison you make about 2008 obama welfare parasites voting is wrong and sounds.....like something DD would say.

No one is saying the 60% white voting is ....racists? that is all you spreading the propaganda.

as usual I like posting my quotes and siting my sources vs. pulling shit out my ass as facts.

Quote:
2008 The Census Bureauís survey also found striking contrasts in why people said they did not vote. More than three times as many whites as blacks said they did not like the candidates or campaign issues.
Over all, 18 percent of nonvoters said they were too busy, 15 percent said they were prevented because of an illness or disability and 13 percent each said they were not interested or did not like the candidates or issues.
Total turnout in 2008 was about the same as it was in 2004, about 64 percent of voting age citizens.

But with Barack Obama on the ballot, the makeup of the 131 million who voted last year was markedly different. While the number of non-Hispanic white voters remained roughly the same, 2 million more blacks, 2 million more Latinos and 600,000 more Asians turned out. Compared with 2004, the voting rate for black, Asian and Hispanic voters increased by about four percentage points. The rate for whites declined by one percentage point.
Quote:
In 2004, according to the census, barely 60 percent of eligible blacks voted. In 2008, nearly 65 percent did (as did 66 percent of white voting-age citizens).



The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#159)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 11, 2016, 12:53 AM

welp....these guys do not help the Trump cause....

https://www.facebook.com/ezraklein/v...4739063613410/

smh...

But hey free speach.

going down from 86% of the population about 30 years ago to 72%...
id be made and yelling White Power also.

spanish are the real winners....
up from 3% to 18%

Blacks up from 10% to 12%


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#160)
AMA Superbike Champ
 
Too40gawlf's Avatar
 
Posts: 837
Join Date: September 29, 2010
November 11, 2016, 01:18 AM

Von,

I have some points of disagreement regarding your assertions in the other post, but its way too late for me to organize my thoughts coherently - so maybe I can circle back to that later tomorrow.

One thing I will say though, having been a very fierce critic of Obama during both his administrations, I am very surprised and thankful for the class and courteousness he has shown in dealing with Trump. After hearing him lecture us as to how the 2014 elections really didnt count because only 39.6% of people voted, I was certain he was going to treat Trump in a passive-aggressive hostile way but he has been nothing short of a statesman putting the Nation ahead of politics. Hopefully, Trump will emulate him in that regard when he is inaugurated.

The same also goes for Hillary Clinton. I have been amazed at the classy way she has handled a very bitter defeat.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#161)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
November 11, 2016, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too40gawlf View Post
Von,

I have some points of disagreement regarding your assertions in the other post, but its way too late for me to organize my thoughts coherently - so maybe I can circle back to that later tomorrow.

One thing I will say though, having been a very fierce critic of Obama during both his administrations, I am very surprised and thankful for the class and courteousness he has shown in dealing with Trump. After hearing him lecture us as to how the 2014 elections really didnt count because only 39.6% of people voted, I was certain he was going to treat Trump in a passive-aggressive hostile way but he has been nothing short of a statesman putting the Nation ahead of politics. Hopefully, Trump will emulate him in that regard when he is inaugurated.

The same also goes for Hillary Clinton. I have been amazed at the classy way she has handled a very bitter defeat.
you mean the 2012 elections?

Yeah...He was good and calem....because with Trump saying all the garbage he said about Obama and Hilary...Id be pissed.

1. Was not born in America and not really eligible to be president
2. President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history
3. The founder of ISIS

Quote:
"People have birth certificates. He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or he may not have one. But I will tell you this. If he wasn't born in this country, it's one of the great scams of all time."


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#162)
No more 1050 :(
 
drz1050's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,740
Join Date: June 12, 2011
Location: upstate NY
November 11, 2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
you mean the 2012 elections?
The 2014 midterm elections: 2014 midterm election turnout lowest in 70 years | PBS NewsHour
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#163)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,473
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Location: King George, VA
November 11, 2016, 07:49 AM

President obamas administration DID found Isis

It's a completely and wholly accurate statement.

We funded them in Syria to go against Assad, gave them weapons and support, and then they began to migrate.

Don't worry though it wasn't just his fault.McCains crusty old bitch ass met with the fuckers in Syria. Then we captured the one he met later in Iraq


-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#164)
Real Men Pedal
 
t84a's Avatar
 
Posts: 609
Join Date: February 14, 2009
Location: Middletown, MD
November 11, 2016, 08:02 AM

Von,

You come across in your posts as bad as the people you're attacking. I'm surprised blacks aren't more pissed at being played by the Democrats. I sure would be. For those of you that support the popular vote, move to California because the country would follow California's political agenda. Thus, the reason for the electoral process.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#165)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,972
Join Date: October 1, 2002
November 11, 2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
President obamas administration DID found Isis

It's a completely and wholly accurate statement.

We funded them in Syria to go against Assad, gave them weapons and support, and then they began to migrate.

Don't worry though it wasn't just his fault.McCains crusty old bitch ass met with the fuckers in Syria. Then we captured the one he met later in Iraq
You and your pesky facts. We have no use for you here.

This is a hyperbole zone sir.

  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.