DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 520
4 members and 516 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#406)
Your Ad Here

August 1, 2017, 06:49 PM

Everyone enjoying the chaos vomit thus far?

It's crazy in the middle of a goat rodeo.
5/9 -- Comey fired. Say's he incompetent & has the FBI in disorder. Blames Rosenstein for the recommendation.
5/11 -- Rosenstein threatens to resign based on false allegation that he recommend Comey be fired.
5/15-- Trump admits it was his decision and he already made up his mind long before.
7/21 -- Spicer quits / The Mooch is on the loose.
7/24 -- Kushner's & Trump Jr. Russia interview. Both say Trump Sr. knew nothing of it.
7/25 -- BCRA fails
7/26 -- Repeal-only fails
7/26 -- Trump Transgender Ban (decision made after consulting with generals)
7/27 -- Generals announce they were never consulted
7/28 -- Skinny repeal fails
7/28 -- Priebus resigns
7/31 -- Anthony Scaramucci fired (after only10 very colorful profane days on the job)
8/1 -- Trump Jr. admits Trump Sr. helped craft the response to the meeting inquiry.

And we are only 8 months in...

Buckle up!

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#407)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 1, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Everyone enjoying the chaos vomit thus far?

It's crazy in the middle of a goat rodeo.
5/9 -- Comey fired. Say's he incompetent & has the FBI in disorder. Blames Rosenstein for the recommendation.
5/11 -- Rosenstein threatens to resign based on false allegation that he recommend Comey be fired.
5/15-- Trump admits it was his decision and he already made up his mind long before.
7/21 -- Spicer quits / The Mooch is on the loose.
7/24 -- Kushner's & Trump Jr. Russia interview. Both say Trump Sr. knew nothing of it.
7/25 -- BCRA fails
7/26 -- Repeal-only fails
7/26 -- Trump Transgender Ban (decision made after consulting with generals)
7/27 -- Generals announce they were never consulted
7/28 -- Skinny repeal fails
7/28 -- Priebus resigns
7/31 -- Anthony Scaramucci fired (after only10 very colorful profane days on the job)
8/1 -- Trump Jr. admits Trump Sr. helped craft the response to the meeting inquiry.

And we are only 8 months in...

Buckle up!

His supporters....will see no wrong and love it.

The ones who originally supported him and now either hate that they did or wish they did not....will stay silent.

so your barking up the wrong tree. Loose loose situation.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#408)
Derpentine Dealer

August 1, 2017, 08:40 PM

I can't speak for anyone else. As for me, my election behavior was documented earlier in this thread. I'm concerned about the Trump Admin, and I'm happy about being Clinton-free. Because distinctions.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#409)
TNT
GP Champ

August 1, 2017, 11:31 PM

Not sure if I am just desensitized or more aware that this stuff is not uncommon, and the media hype is nonstop for this administration, where it was mostly silent for the mistakes of the previous one.

I think there are more bad decisions made every day that we don't even know about. Sometimes I am surprised that some items on that list have been big news, when they were done previously without any fanfare. I am more worried we are missing the forest for the trees. Continual attacks on the Constitution persist, and we are busy making a big deal out of appointed spokespeople.

Or maybe I'm just frustrated and resigned after the closest 3rd party candidate still got only about 5% of the vote when you had those two as the front runners. WYD.

Lastly, why the heck does POTUS use a Twitter account?

Anyone catch Feinstein saying that diplomacy was the only option with N Korea? Basically she'd rather roll over for KJ Un. With her own President, she's all about fighting, but with a psychotic foreign dictator, let's play nice...

Last edited by TNT; August 1, 2017 at 11:34 PM..
Unread
  (#410)
Meh

August 2, 2017, 07:02 AM

Hes a total clownshoes....this was a known and admitted fact by all.

That said, the hyperbolic coverage of every single detail of his administration and lead up and complete crap. If you can't acknowledge the severe lack of equitable coverage from administration (i.e. the Obama lovefest vs. "news" stories talking about Trumps consumption of ice cream), you aren't being honest either.

Couldn't give two shits about the tranny thing. Its the right decision.

There still isn't a single demonstrable shred of evidence of "collusion" yet that was the leading story on the "news" for the first 6 months.

We had economic growth North of 2% for the first time in nearly 10 years so I will take that and I will take what the markets are doing right now.

Make no mistake, they are do for a reset...but you can't claim that Obama was great because the markets did well and ignore that same measurement as Trump is President.

The royal fuckshow that Obama left for Trump as it pertains to Russia, China, and North Korea are going to take a while to clean up as well.
Unread
  (#411)
thanksfornothing.org

August 2, 2017, 09:22 AM

chaos vomit is a good band name
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#412)
Your Ad Here

August 2, 2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post

Anyone catch Feinstein saying that diplomacy was the only option with N Korea? Basically she'd rather roll over for KJ Un. With her own President, she's all about fighting, but with a psychotic foreign dictator, let's play nice...
I think she means to say that NK and KJ Un is a maniac authoritarian unlike no other we have faced in that he has nuclear weapons, has publicly threatened to use them, and has a verified tactical capability of striking US allies.

We have faced despots, authoritarians, dictators, and suicidal types before. None have had the ability to kill 50% of an ally nation's population in 20 minutes or less.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#413)
TNT
GP Champ

August 2, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
I think she means to say that NK and KJ Un is a maniac authoritarian unlike no other we have faced in that he has nuclear weapons, has publicly threatened to use them, and has a verified tactical capability of striking US allies.

We have faced despots, authoritarians, dictators, and suicidal types before. None have had the ability to kill 50% of an ally nation's population in 20 minutes or less.
So...roll over. Yeah, sounds like Feinstein.

Firstly, that capability has been around for decades (if you're talking S. Korea - just artillery and chemical weapons, simple) Secondly, there are significant BMD assets available to prevent an ICBM strike against nearby countries or the US. And third, you think giving Un a seat at the big kids table does anything but positively reinforce his repeated provocative behavior?

The time to give him something to lose, so that he would be more cautious, was when he came to power. I say all this completely understanding why he is doing what he is doing - first thing I'd want if I were him would be a nuclear ICBM.

I think Feinstein is just finally concerned that her butt could be on the line in the future and is of the "give them whatever they want" mentality when it comes to serious threats.

If you want a nuclear armed N. Korea, you keep relying on "diplomacy." If you don't want it, you crush their nuclear missile program in its infancy.
Unread
  (#414)
Meh

August 3, 2017, 11:01 PM

I thought we were only doing good things from a foreign policy in the last 8 years.

This must have just happened in the last 4-6 months.
Unread
  (#415)
MSF Student

August 4, 2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
I thought we were only doing good things from a foreign policy in the last 8 years.

This must have just happened in the last 4-6 months.
Agreed, but thats no excuse for Trumps neoconism. I was rooting for the guy. Fact is, he got the votes he did, because he ran on a platform of non-intervionalism, greater trade such as with Russia, and most importantly, ending these mindless wars. The flyover states voted for him because its them that fight the wars, and its the Republicans and Democrats from washington that send them to war.

But how anyone who voted for trump still support him, is in denial. Just seeing ihm kiss the asses of Saudi Arabia last month, while during his campaign he accurately accused KSA of human rights violations, terrroism etc., should be enough to let everyone know taht hes a puppet just like Obama was...

And make no mistake, the biggest threat facing America is internally, our politicians beating the drums of war with multiple countries

Last edited by jasper; August 4, 2017 at 02:30 PM..
Unread
  (#416)
Derpentine Dealer

February 11, 2019, 12:25 PM

Two years Clinton-Free baby!

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#417)
Your Ad Here

February 11, 2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Two years Clinton-Free baby!
And two years with an unstable, pathologically lying, tone deaf, schmuck in office.

Unread
  (#418)
Licensed Rider

February 11, 2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
And two years with an unstable, pathologically lying, tone deaf, schmuck in office.
Not disagreeing with your statement, but still better than Hillary Clinton. The 2020 race is going to be an absolute shit show on the left. I can’t wait.
Unread
  (#419)
GP Champ

February 12, 2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:

I would argue many of our nation's leaders were pathological liars, tone deaf and a schmuck.

Kinda depends how you like your BS. You like being whispered sweet nothings or Bozo the clown style. Same SH!t in the end.

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph
Unread
  (#420)
Meh

February 14, 2019, 08:19 AM

Quote:

I guess you think that "burgers a mile high" thing is bad.

Pathological lying was a prerequisite for the previous president.
  • Keep your doctor
  • I found out about it when you did
  • Benghazi video
  • Guns in Mexico
  • Executing Americans abroad without due process
  • Closing Gitmo
  • Going after reporters
  • DOJ letting Hillary off
  • Surveilling an opposition candidate based on a farce of a document
You okay back then?

But I guess when our past President was in, the economy and our standing overseas was great though so...sure.