DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 567
1 members and 566 guests
car54
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#421)
Derpentine Dealer

February 15, 2019, 08:15 PM

I don't care about anything but being Clinton-Free. And how hilarious Beta O'Male is.

Watch this clip of Beta O'Male without audio and think to yourself, "Frat boy on cocaine. Frat boy on cocaine." This cat is doing cartel blow. Beta O'Coke.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#422)
Your Ad Here

February 16, 2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
I guess you think that "burgers a mile high" thing is bad.

Pathological lying was a prerequisite for the previous president.
  • Keep your doctor
  • I found out about it when you did
  • Benghazi video
  • Guns in Mexico
  • Executing Americans abroad without due process
  • Closing Gitmo
  • Going after reporters
  • DOJ letting Hillary off
  • Surveilling an opposition candidate based on a farce of a document
You okay back then?

But I guess when our past President was in, the economy and our standing overseas was great though so...sure.

• Keep your doctor / True enough. That was a lie - told in error because the architect, Jon Gruber, lied to him.
  • I found out about it when you did / ?
  • Benghazi video / ?
  • Guns in Mexico / An operation that was found to have started under BUSH and then turned into a rogue operation by case supervisors who weren't satisfied.
  • Executing Americans abroad without due process / Total dishonest categorization and over simplification. Executing enemy combatants who renounced their American citizenship in a theater of war in a foreign land falling under the rules of engagement is not "executing Americans abroad without due process." Every single ex-American killed was approved in accordance with establish wartime protocols and reviewed, and approved by FISA courts before any said 'execution.'
  • Closing Gitmo / Congress wouldn't allow him to close it!
  • Going after reporters / ?
  • DOJ letting Hillary off / ?
  • Surveilling an opposition candidate based on a farce of a document / LMAO! The surveillance detail was picked up because 'the opposition candidate' and his staff were commiserating with, employing, and working directly with KNOWN FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE assets from a hostile nation and taking meetings with representatives of said hostile nation.
    Sleep with dogs, get fleas. 44 even went to the extraordinary step of warning 45 not to employ, in particular, Gen. Flynn. I don't know how much more wink / nod you can give to someone without running afoul of the law yourself and interfering in an active secret investigation, but sometimes you just can't fix stupid - or they just need it spelled out for them. "Hey schmuck, he's under secret investigation for Russia collusion, so don't put him on your staff because his conversations are being recorded and monitored."

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#423)
Meh

February 17, 2019, 10:44 PM

What rose colored glasses you peer through Heist.
Unread
  (#424)
Your Ad Here

February 18, 2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
What rose colored glasses you peer through Heist.
Lately? Warby Parker.

Be that as it may, trying to compare notes on this President to other Presidents at his juncture is like comparing the stench of a municipal garbage dump to that of a trash can.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#425)
Derpentine Dealer

March 6, 2019, 11:51 PM

If one is diagnosed with the hideous disease, undergoes treatment, and lives the next 5 years without relapse, one is considered cured. I do believe we are 5 years Clinton-free, and things are looking good for another 5 at least.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/u...t-running.html

Clinton-free, the way we ought to be!

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#426)
Your Ad Here

March 8, 2019, 04:33 PM

Cured? We still have a hideous disease ... and this one is both insidious and yet blatantly malignant at the same time.

You hated Herpes so much that you're seemingly gleeful that you contracted HIV.

Unread
  (#427)
Licensed Rider

March 8, 2019, 06:32 PM

Do you honestly believe that analogy? Trump=HIV and Hillary Clinton=herpes???
Unread
  (#428)
Your Ad Here

March 8, 2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckonstupid View Post
Do you honestly believe that analogy? Trump=HIV and Hillary Clinton=herpes???

Yes.
IIRC, OSD is a medical researcher working in fields of viruses and diseases so I thought the analogy to be tongue-in-cheek but appropriate.

No. 45 uses his gift of charisma like a deadly infection.

In the minds of the weaker, he sows seeds of division amongst countrymen, instills xenophobia, ramps up fear mongering to levels unseen in decades, derides developing nations and their people (especially melanated ones which previous American governments engaged in constant destabilization and hindrance of), and happily surrounds himself with what could only been seen as one of the worst selected and ineffectual cabinets in modern history.

Want proof?

The guy who has zero experience in Energy and a degree in Animal Sciences is your Energy Secretary. (The two former heads? PhD's in Physics and Nuclear Science.)

The woman who spent 8 years as Sec. of Labor and was seen as not entirely effective, is now your Sec. of Transportation.

A doctor heads up HUD.

A guy who thinks climate change is a hoax and wants the oil industry to frack and drill wherever the fuck they want is your EPA head.

WWE co-partner is your leader of the Small Business Administration.

A woman with zero experience in Adult Learning, Education, or even Training is your Sec of Education.

... and on ... and on ...

It's a sad, miserable joke.

Unread
  (#429)
Derpentine Dealer

March 8, 2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Cured? We still have a hideous disease ... and this one is both insidious and yet blatantly malignant at the same time.

You hated Herpes so much that you're seemingly gleeful that you contracted HIV.
Clinton-free is good enough for me.

Unread
  (#430)
GP Champ

March 9, 2019, 09:51 AM

You guys are wasting your time arguing about which side is corrupt and scum. You don't get to those levels of wealth and power without corruption. None of them have our best interests at heart. Its the system that is broken beyond repair.

Yes Hillary is corrupt as hell.

Yes Trump is corrupt as hell.

Is Hillary more corrupt? Maybe...probably....but don't think they really run the show. Wake the fukk up.

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph
Unread
  (#431)
Always Tinkering

March 9, 2019, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiphteey View Post
You don't get to those levels of wealth and power without corruption. None of them have our best interests at heart.
100% Accurate. I wish more people could understand this.
Unread
  (#432)
Railing!

March 9, 2019, 06:16 PM

It is far easier to just choose a side. It is exceptionally rare for a regular citizen that wants to consider how another side may think or why they think a certain way, no matter how foolish it may seem on the surface.

Ironically, this is how politicians themselves operate, though they often work to exploit that reasoning to garner support.

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." -HL Mencken

2010 Triumph Street Triple R
2008 Triumph Street Triple (track)
2010 Triumph Bonneville
2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Unread
  (#433)
Derpentine Dealer

March 9, 2019, 10:30 PM

I don't think I really argued in favor of anyone in this thread. I'm just against Hillary Clinton and for being Clinton-free. I get a kick out of folks tying themselves in knots with the whole Orange Man Bad routine. It really is just about being Clinton-free. That's really the beginning and end of it. Orange Man Bad has no effect on me. I'm not interested in it at all.

Unread
  (#434)
Railing!

March 10, 2019, 07:39 AM

That's my point, people on both sides of the spectrum get wrapped around the axle about the other side, to the point that they completely ignore their own side and their own faults. I'm not singling out anyone in this thread or even its subject. In fact, there is probably a scooter forum somewhere with a "We Believe in a TRUMP-FREE AMERICA!" thread. It can be funny if you're just trolling the internet for lulz, but it's discouraging since it's so pervasive in our daily life.

2010 Triumph Street Triple R
2008 Triumph Street Triple (track)
2010 Triumph Bonneville
2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Unread
  (#435)
no one's blowing up moons

March 10, 2019, 09:58 AM

pol_demi.jpg

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/