DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 521
3 members and 518 guests
boomboom929, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
MSF Student

May 28, 2003, 04:38 PM

I used to think that planning a wedding should be a good time, right? OH NO! This week has been deamed "welcome to hell chad".

Thing about it is, I know it's only going to get worse... that is, if Todd was right about women and wedding cake.

Oh, and since I only get to check this sight, ohhhh, only about ONCE A MONTH, I thought it's about time to tell you all that I got engaged.

So, when is the next party? I need to get the hell outta dodge for a weekend or three.

Ok, play time with "the chad" is over, please return to your regurally scheduled program.

"Lean till you see sparks. If they're coming from your pegs, you're doing well! If they're coming from your tank, you just gained Wisdom... Wisdom usually hurts..."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BlueStreak Send a message via MSN to BlueStreak  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

May 28, 2003, 04:49 PM

OK, take both hands and reach down between your legs. You should locate two orbs encapsulated in some loose skin. They should roughly the same size and shape of a hens eggs. If you have not located these, then proceed with the planning of the wedding. If you have located these then this tells you one very important thing. You are a dude and have no business planning a wedding. Your job is to show up mostly on time and mostly sober. This is difficult to do, so you should assign a best man to assist with this endeavor. Between the two of you, you should be able to accomplish this difficult task. Other than that, you have no function or purpose.

[Edited on 28/5/2003 by GoGoGadget]
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Kim
GP Champ

May 28, 2003, 04:52 PM

hmmm, sounds like you should come down on June 14 and go to Dream with us.

I promise not to try not to fuck with your mind.
Promise not to mind if you go your way and I go mine. Promise not to lie if I'm looking you straight in the eye. Promise not to try not to let you down.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Kim Send a message via AIM to Kim Send a message via MSN to Kim  
Unread
  (#4)
MSF Student

May 28, 2003, 05:00 PM

Finding the nuts is not the problem Todd... (checks drawers to make sure boys are still in place) Yup, I still got em. Now that every has a good visual of me reaching down my shorts, I'm not planning shit. What I am planning is how to show up somewhat loaded and convince her that I'm completely sober...

She feels the need to run every little detail past me for approval. This will come to an end later tonight when the foot goes down. Hopefully, she doesn't cut it off

But, I have found a way to end all the fights with sex!!!

[Edited on 28/5/2003 by BlueStreak]

"Lean till you see sparks. If they're coming from your pegs, you're doing well! If they're coming from your tank, you just gained Wisdom... Wisdom usually hurts..."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BlueStreak Send a message via MSN to BlueStreak  
Unread
  (#5)
Signed up for Track Days!

May 28, 2003, 10:51 PM

My thing is.....and it seems to work....

When you have to fight FIGHT NAKED
Unread
  (#6)
Officially Addicted to Posting

May 28, 2003, 11:25 PM

Congrats Chad!! On both finding your nuts and getting engaged!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

May 29, 2003, 07:07 AM

It is real simple. Merely explain to her how much you love her and how it is her special day, so she should be planning it with herself in mind, not you. You could really care less if the wedding is in a cathedral or a barn, you are simply overjoyed to be marrying the the one true love of your life. The one woman whom you are committed to spending the rest of your life with. So she does not need your input on what style/flavor/color the wedding cakes is, you won't really taste it anyway. You don't care what kind of flowers are there, they all look the same to you. You don't care what style dress she wears, you just want to get her out of it. You don't care what music is played, you are tone deaf. You don't care what food is served at the reception, you will be too drunk to remember it anyway.

BTW, Congratulations.
Unread
  (#8)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

May 29, 2003, 09:00 AM

Hey, even though I have said this to you

CONGRATULATIONS

I agreee with Kim

come down the weekend of the 14th

or meet some of us at VIR this sunday and monday for our cornerspeed school

Honda Cbr600RR NESBA #135
"Your anger makes me Happy"
Ambivalent? Welllll, yes and no.
You are about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to KatiesGSXR600m Send a message via AIM to KatiesGSXR600m Send a message via MSN to KatiesGSXR600m  
Unread
  (#9)
Go slow to go fast...

May 29, 2003, 09:51 AM

Didn't know you were engaged, CONGRATS Chad!!! From what I've heard the wedding is the hard part, after that things are really good. Atleast thats what I hear, good luck.

Tony
1-12-2010
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RRonin  
Unread
  (#10)
Knee Draggin!

May 29, 2003, 09:58 AM

"The Chad" is engaged... what's this world coming to? :dissa:

:laugh: J/K man, congrats.

http://www.mozilla.org/images/product-firefox.pngUse Firefox - Rediscover the Web

KwayZeeyT - (k-way-z-t) adj. To be slightly off or otherwise "Travis-like".

"I don't trust you... but in a good way." - Kim
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to kwayzeeyt Send a message via Yahoo to kwayzeeyt Send a message via AIM to kwayzeeyt Send a message via MSN to kwayzeeyt  
Unread
  (#11)
MSF Student

May 29, 2003, 10:12 AM

I would love to come down on the 14th, however, we already have plans. We're going to spend the weekend in the mountains with some of our friends... Yes, Travis, you're invited too...

Things are getting better. I got drunk last night and finished cutting the grass with sissors to avoid wedding planning.

Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

May 29, 2003, 02:39 PM

Quote:
I got drunk last night and finished cutting the grass with sissors to avoid wedding planning.
Hey, Chad... it's Donovan's b-day party this weekend... we can have lots of beer and we do have lots of way-too-tall grass...

Helen
Mom of Donovan,
a GNCC and VCHSS racer

2013 Sponsors: Munn Racing, KTM-Parts.com, Sunstar, ONE Industries, 661, Sunline, Tag Metals, Cycra, Asterisk, Leatt, GoPro, Twin Air, Factory Backing and Mom & Dad

Helen's Facebook
WillowRowRacing Facebook
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SxyRdr Send a message via AIM to SxyRdr  
Unread
  (#13)
MSF Student

May 29, 2003, 02:50 PM

Wish Donovan a happy birthday for me.

no no no no NO, cutting the grass with sissors is strickly reserved for my own grass. And that is only done when the "wife to be" gets in one of her bitchy moods.

Thankfully, bitchy moods are not common for her.

Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

May 29, 2003, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Thankfully, bitchy moods are not common for her.
Wait until she has that allergic reaction to the wedding cake.
Unread
  (#15)
Addicted to farm animals

May 30, 2003, 07:34 AM

Quote:
It is real simple. Merely explain to her how much you love her and how it is her special day, so she should be planning it with herself in mind, not you. You could really care less if the wedding is in a cathedral or a barn, you are simply overjoyed to be marrying the the one true love of your life. The one woman whom you are committed to spending the rest of your life with. So she does not need your input on what style/flavor/color the wedding cakes is, you won't really taste it anyway. You don't care what kind of flowers are there, they all look the same to you. You don't care what style dress she wears, you just want to get her out of it. You don't care what music is played, you are tone deaf. You don't care what food is served at the reception, you will be too drunk to remember it anyway.

BTW, Congratulations.

Have to agree with Todd. Just nod your head and agree with everything she says and you will get through it in a snap.

BTW my condolences...lol J/K

Ride Hard or Put it Away. Trickn is life.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TricknR1