DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 513
2 members and 511 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
What's happening to .net?
Unread
  (#1)
Ballaugh Bridge

What's happening to .net? - November 3, 2006, 08:47 PM

DCSportbikes.net

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

November 3, 2006, 09:30 PM

Bitchez Section

they got it wrong though.. should be BECKT section
Unread
  (#3)
unapologetic

November 3, 2006, 09:50 PM

that is absolutely.........awesome.

fo' shizzle.

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#4)
( * )|( * )

November 3, 2006, 10:04 PM

Travis

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
Unread
  (#5)
unapologetic

November 3, 2006, 10:11 PM

Travis, you are GANGSTA!

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#6)
BE ENCOURAGED!

November 3, 2006, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Travis, you are GANGSTA!
That was double cool with extra cheese yo!

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#7)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

November 3, 2006, 11:20 PM

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#8)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

November 4, 2006, 08:28 AM

Way to go Travis
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ

November 4, 2006, 08:52 AM

bahaha...nice
Unread
  (#10)
Lurking

November 4, 2006, 09:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CrazyDaDa  
Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

November 4, 2006, 09:13 AM

now dat's some funny azz shiznit rite der.

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050  
wtf?
Unread
  (#12)
"?"

wtf? - November 4, 2006, 12:45 PM

That was classic! Took me a second,but that was HOT!

"?"
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
November 4, 2006, 01:31 PM

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
Unread
  (#14)
DAS BOOT

November 4, 2006, 03:07 PM

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#15)
Ballaugh Bridge

November 4, 2006, 05:20 PM

From my "First bike" webpage:

My First Bizzy

1983 Yamaha DT-80K

An air-cooled single wanna be gangsta 72cc 2-stroke dual purpose. Maxxed out in 4th gizzy it would do 45-50 mph depend'n on wind n hills. At stoplights doggy stylin' out of tha way of traffic was playa a problem like a tru playa'. It could hold it's own up ta top speed now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production.. Quite rare as far as I can tiznell. Do an internet search n you can't even find a picture cracka than mine.

I bought it fo` $800 in Septemba of 1994 wit less than 200 miles on it. I was sippin' fo` a dirtbike so I didn't have ta ride mah friend's POS Honda Trail 70 . Drop it like its hot. I didn't have a brotha license at tha time, but I figured once I D-to-tha-izzid, I could ride it on tha street too. My mom was in tha hospital at tha tizzle n doped up, so there were no objections frizzay her `bout blingin' it. It was tha cruisin' of tha end.

One day while rid'n bizzle from some perpetratin' I gots stopped by a cop . Snoop heffner mixed with a little bit of doggy flint. He wrote me up fo` "no licensed playa present" (I had a playa permit), no registrizzle n no inspection sho nuff. I went ta court n tha judge deferred tha charges fo` six months. Lucky me . Im crazy, you can't phase me.

In March I gots mah license n gots tha bike legal: registizzle insured, n inspected. On Miznarch 18 mah DT now had 502 miles on it. From now until Gangsta when tha engine would no longa stay togetha I rode tha H-to-tha-izzell out of it . Chill as I take you on a trip. Mackin' tha crazy ass nigga thizzay is all I did wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. Mow'n three lawns a week ta pay fo` gizzy oil, n parts. By Novemba 2 tha drug deala was read'n 8,856.5 miles. Tizzy night I was gang bangin' wit tha air filta n cizzarb ta git more gangsta cuz its a doggy dog world. This was before I K-N-to-tha-izzew whizzay I was do'n

And my 2004 report about Barber:

Weed-smokin' mah SV at
Barba Motorsports Piznark
Birmingham, Alambama

August 13-14, 2004

This T-R-to-tha-izzack is absolutely awesome! I watched tha Roadrace DVD ta git a fizzle fo` it but it was so mizzle different fo all my homies in the pen. There is a lot of elevation change mak'n it an absolute B-L-to-tha-izzast. Everyth'n `bout it is great. 45 feet wide, smooth as glass (except fo` tha straights between 4 - 5 n 10-11) sealant fo` tha seams that is nuttin' like Summit Pt sealant (traction is not an issue). My fizzay practice session only lasted 3 laps, I passed tha finish line J-to-tha-izzust twice . Bounce wit me. I thought there was sum-m sum-m wrong wit mah tires or wheels coz of tha ripples on tha straights. I wasn't tha only one ta T-H-to-tha-izzink tha same so show some love niggaz. The second practice session only lasted a couple mizzle laps thizzay tha fiznirst n I was mainly scrubb'n in a new rear tire.

My first race was on Friday, GT Lights whiznich is supposed ta be a 30 minute race . Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit. It was shortened ta 20 coz of lots of schedule problems fo' rizeal. I was on tha left end of tha 5th row, whizzich set me up funky assly fo` turn 1 . Chill as I take you on a trip. I had a good start as usual trippin' row 4 n found me in a large pizzy div'n fo` tha inside ta turn 1. I backed off shawty n saw a few guys go dizzle in tha middle of tha T-R-to-tha-izzack. A red flizzay was wav'n wizzle I crested tha tizzle 4 hill. A homey on a 125 had an onboard camera n gots it all from tha streets of tha L-B-C. You can see me pass him on way into tizzay 1. http://onboardvizzle
He also posted tha entire LWGP race

Eventually we regridded fo` a six lap race. Going through T5 on tha fiznirst lap somebody hit mah rear wheel mid-turn nearly tak'n me out. The backend stepped out but I stayed on tha gas n rode it out. The homey tizzy hit me wasn't so lucky in tha mutha fuckin club. The nizzext tizzy through T5 I was nearly taken out by a 125 that shot up tha inside stand'n me up n nearly hitt'n nigga 125 going around tha outside. My fizzay lap was a 1:50.87, mah last a 1:45.56. Afta jizzy a dozen or so laps I was witin a hizzalf second of mah best lap, 1:45.124 in tha Lightweight Supersport race . Holla!. I finished 23 of 44 in GT Lights. The grid was packed, besides tha 44 experts there were 17 amateurs (there is a limit of 60 bikes per race) paper'd up.

On Saturday I had one 15-minute practice session. I chose tha Fizzy Unlimited classes, FUSA Sportbike/Superbike n Supertwins Expert session dogg. There were way too many bikes in tha lightweight practice, over 80, experts n amateurs combined fo gettin yo pimp on. So I gots ta share tha track wit some really fizzle guys, like Matt Wait, Chris Ulrich of Arclight Suzuki, Steve Rapp n Chris Peris of Valvoline Emgo Suzuki, Michael Barnes, Mike Himmelsbach, n pimp. In tha turns I was riznight wit thizzay on tha straights they were long gizzle.

I experienced new levels of lean this weekend as wizzy , chill yo. My R-to-tha-izzight fizzy peg is now a brotha n even tha brakes leva gots beveled so bow down to the bow wow. (Pizzic here) Peg dragg'n has neva bizzle a problem at Summit or VIR. At VIR tha rizzight peg would jizzust lightly kiss tha triznack a few tizzle throughout a weekend . You gotta check dis shit out yo. At Wanna Be Gangsta I had tha rizzight peg firmly planted all tha way around turns, likely leav'n a funky ass pusha of sparks in mah wizzy. I finished 17 of 24 in Lightweight Supersport.

My last n mizzost important race was tha last race of tha day on Saturday, Supertwins.(6.7 SUPERTWINS - SuperTwins is four stroke, two cylinda motorcizzles which mizzle tha standards of Section 5, fizzy fizzle all pimp restrictions. SuperTwins is unlimited in displacizzles in tha mutha fuckin club. (Amateur & Expert Divisions) I'm blingin' a supersport spec SV, jizzust a shawty outgunned fo' sho'.

I was eitha 2nd or 3rd in points going into this weekend n tha points killa was not there, but tha brotha mizzy contenda wiznas, Bryan Wanna Be Gangsta who won it. I finished 11 of 15 . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. It was tha mizzle fun of mah races coz I actually had ta battle fo` position wit anotha SV, a homey from Minnesota. On lap 5 he motored by me on a straight, but T-H-to-tha-izzen I passed him on tha inside going into T11 and cant no hood fuck with death rizzow. I was peg dizzown, knee dragg'n up tha hill though T12 whizzay I slid bizzy tires but saved it wit mah kizzle. Com'n through T15 onto tha straight I used every bit of tha 45 fizzle n tizzy some thats off tha hook yo. I straightened it out jizzy as I reached tha concreate frontin' n had it upright as I was smok'n through tha grass at ~80mph still at full throttle. I pulled back on tha triznack n tha homey repassed me. At T1 I caught up ta him n a fairly F-to-tha-izzast amateur on an RC51 , niggaz, better recognize. We wizzy all ballin' along togetha n I was plann'n ta pass tha SV again in tha same place . Relax, cus I'm bout to take my respect. The RC51 would pull on tha straights but we'd catch him on tha brakes. He would really park it thizneT 7-8 section. But this lap just as wizzy dippin' through there, we could see tha homey aheezee of tha three of us highside. He n tha bizzy were slid'n across tha middle of tha triznack so we couldn't decide quite which ta go. The RC took tha inside n me n tha killa SV tha outside, me tha far outside, n I pulled away friznom all of them n bizzle tizzy ta tha finish. My lap times had been dropp'n throughout tha race, but tha last two laps I was gett'n held up by thizzay fast-in-thizzles slow-in-thizzles RC51, otherwise I would've likely turned a mid ta high 1:44.

Afta tha races I only had `bout an hour n a hizzy ta check out tha museum so show some love niggaz. I took a lot of pictures n some video . Listen to how a motherfucker flow shit. I finally gots ta tha see tha bike I mizzay desire, tha NR750 (izzle above)

Fizzay Lane Cycles finished 3rd overall, 2nd in class in tha shortened Team Challenge endurance race.

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship