DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 541
2 members and 539 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Meh

May 28, 2004, 06:44 PM

Buddy of mine had a question about chain lube/maintennance and I told him to do a search on the thread that was on here about WD-40. I was suprised when he told me that it was gone and I did a search on my own and was unable to find it as well. What is up with that? Do some people that are moderating not like being corrected when they are wrong....? I was pretty sure that the point of a board like this was to have a good discussion about topics and be open to criticism and comment. I keep seeing posts get deleted or locked....
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site Admin

May 28, 2004, 07:13 PM

do you know who started the thread? or when around it was started? i'll help you look for it if you can gimme some searchable ideas.
Unread
  (#3)
Site Admin

May 28, 2004, 07:18 PM

Here are some topics that seem related...

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/index.ph...ight=wd40+wd40

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/index.ph...ight=wd40+wd40
Unread
  (#4)
Knee Draggin!

May 29, 2004, 08:50 AM

I found it. Didn't see where anyone was proved wrong.
Unread
  (#5)
Meh

May 29, 2004, 01:19 PM

Nevermind, couldn't find it when I did a search. I stand corrected.

R1Myers, I was referencing the misinformation regarding the chemical constituents of WD-40
Unread
  (#6)
GP Racer

June 1, 2004, 11:40 AM

Ahhhhh....the long lasting battle of who has the largest c*ck
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FlyinBy  
Unread
  (#7)
Brainwash Your Face!

June 1, 2004, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinBy
and for the most part most of the warriors are unarmed.....

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#8)
God of the Gaps

June 1, 2004, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00
Quote:
and for the most part most of the warriors are unarmed.....
Damn.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
Meh

June 1, 2004, 04:26 PM

Quote:
You still going to need my help with your bike right....???
Unread
  (#10)
GP Racer

June 1, 2004, 06:06 PM

Now was that an honest question or are you tryin to get smart?

I only made that comment because so many people were argueing in the wd-40 thread. If you have a problem just send me a pm.

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
Unread
  (#11)
Meh

June 2, 2004, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Now was that an honest question or are you tryin to get smart?

I only made that comment because so many people were argueing in the wd-40 thread. If you have a problem just send me a pm.
You are joking right...? I posted this up originally because I could not find the thread. I was merely posting back up here in regards to your comment. I found it comical that you were trying to break my balls while PM'ing me about helping your change your chain and sprockets. Now you are telling me to take this to PM....I hope you are joking.

You want help with your sh*t or not. I will be working on my car most of Saturday weather permitting. If you want some help, you can come by my shop in Woodbridge and I will help/show you how to do it and you can learn.
Unread
  (#12)
GP Racer

June 2, 2004, 11:10 AM

BlackHatch Wrote
Quote:
You are joking right...? I posted this up originally because I could not find the thread. I was merely posting back up here in regards to your comment. I found it comical that you were trying to break my balls while PM'ing me about helping your change your chain and sprockets. Now you are telling me to take this to PM....I hope you are joking.
I think you took that comment I made the wrong way.I know that you posted this up to find the original thread. And when I read the wd-40 thread it seemed to me that there was a lot of tension and arguing about who was right and wrong. So I only made the comment as a comic relief. I was actually trying to help you....not bust your balls. I don't know why you're taking things so personal. I told you to take it to pm because i already sent you one regarding the sprocket change, but you never responded. I don't know what's made you so heated, so just calm down, cause i'm not against you.

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
Unread
  (#13)
Richard Cranium

June 2, 2004, 12:42 PM

Quote:
BlackHatch Wrote
Quote:
I think you took that comment I made the wrong way.I know that you posted this up to find the original thread. And when I read the wd-40 thread it seemed to me that there was a lot of tension and arguing about who was right and wrong. So I only made the comment as a comic relief. I was actually trying to help you....not bust your balls. I don't know why you're taking things so personal. I told you to take it to pm because i already sent you one regarding the sprocket change, but you never responded. I don't know what's made you so heated, so just calm down, cause i'm not against you.
I get jokes

which reminds me...I gotta clean my chain....Scorp! any luck on the maint day thing????

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#14)
Mr. Glass

June 2, 2004, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsol95
Quote:
BlackHatch Wrote
Quote:
I get jokes

which reminds me...I gotta clean my chain....Scorp! any luck on the maint day thing????
yo meng... its on its way... rronin has the tools.. so soon enough check that thread homie..

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#15)
Meh

June 2, 2004, 02:35 PM

Quote:
BlackHatch Wrote
Quote:
I promise you I am the last one to take things sensitive on here. I have belonged to several different board that have "flame" boards where you go in and break eachothers' chops relentlessly. No sweat brother.

Offer still stands. If you need help, I will be available on Saturday from AM until PM.

703-615-3367

Eric