DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 521
3 members and 518 guests
boomboom929, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Where to buy a decent 42" or 46" LCD TV?
Unread
  (#1)
Bling Blang Blaow

Where to buy a decent 42" or 46" LCD TV? - June 25, 2010, 11:21 AM

My brother and I are looking to get my dad a late father's day gift and we'd prefer not to spend anymore than 200 each on an LCD tv. Anyone heard of any deals going around?

2003 Honda VTX 1800R - Modded to the MAX
2005 Ducati M800 - RIP

'You live more in 5 minutes on a motorcycle than most people do in life time' --Burt Munro

RIP Wayne Thomas (AKA Godson) ...ride on my brother, ride on.

CheapMotorcycleDeals.com - My blog where I search for the best deals on Motorcycles for sale in the DC Metro Area (Updated daily).
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

June 25, 2010, 11:22 AM

i got a 42" westinghouse LCD for $225 at BJ's....

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
Eddie would go ...

June 25, 2010, 11:24 AM

It's your Dad...throw in a few extra bucks and tell him you'll come have a cold one with him watching the new set for next year's Father's Day...

Walmart.com: Toshiba 46" LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV, 46XV645U: TVs

free shipping - which is what usually kills you with these big items

Walmart has Toshiba Regza 46" 46XV645U LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $699 with free shipping. Next lowest on Google Products from a reputable store, after shipping is factored in, is $840.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#4)
Traction Control

June 25, 2010, 11:26 AM

tigerdirect.com

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#5)
Give me the Ban Button!

June 25, 2010, 12:22 PM

Spud, How the hell did you get that deal?

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

June 25, 2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbs View Post
Spud, How the hell did you get that deal?

sorry, i am a douche. 32" westinghouse.. NOT 42"

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#7)
Mojito Anyone?

June 25, 2010, 12:30 PM

Vizio 42" VW42LF VW42 Full HD 1080p Flat Panel LCD TV - eBay (item 230491304834 end time Jun-26-10 17:40:39 PDT)

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#8)
Magic Carpet Ride

June 25, 2010, 12:31 PM

Crutchfield: Free, fast delivery (for orders over $249) and NO sales tax if you don't live in VA
Crutchfield: LCD TV, Car Stereo, Home Theater, Speakers, Digital Cameras
Unread
  (#9)
Give me the Ban Button!

June 25, 2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
sorry, i am a douche. 32" westinghouse.. NOT 42"
Well we have known you are a douche for awhile

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

June 25, 2010, 12:36 PM

yep yep..

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#11)
#swag

June 25, 2010, 12:43 PM

Watch woot.com.. They usually have good deals on TV's every few days. You might want to bump your price up about $50 each though.

Also check buy.com and tigerdirect.com.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Nick  
Unread
  (#12)
Bling Blang Blaow

June 25, 2010, 01:31 PM

yeah, I've looked at sam's club, costco, and newegg and everything is around 550. I was hoping to get it for around 400

2003 Honda VTX 1800R - Modded to the MAX
2005 Ducati M800 - RIP

'You live more in 5 minutes on a motorcycle than most people do in life time' --Burt Munro

RIP Wayne Thomas (AKA Godson) ...ride on my brother, ride on.

CheapMotorcycleDeals.com - My blog where I search for the best deals on Motorcycles for sale in the DC Metro Area (Updated daily).
Unread
  (#13)
Parkin lot pimpin'

June 25, 2010, 01:33 PM

400 is pretty much non-existent for a 42"....37" may be doable but even that is going to be really stretching.

If you want to keep it cheaper go plasma

Samsung - PN42C450 - 42" plasma TV - 720p

$500 brand new and its actually not a bad TV at all. Don't want to hear the usual plasma sucks, LCD is better banter because 99% of the people who say that have no idea what the actual difference is.

Good Luck though!

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)

Last edited by EndoSJ3; June 25, 2010 at 01:35 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3