DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 497
1 members and 496 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Whooop Whoooop You're a Dumbass!
Unread
  (#1)
Mommy's Little Monster

Whooop Whoooop You're a Dumbass! - October 15, 2008, 06:45 AM

So I'm riding into DC this morning, take the Maine Ave exit off of Rt.1/395 N headings towards M St. At the first light I usually take a quick right and left to get onto Water St SW to avoid the Maine Ave traffic and lights. I approach the upcoming stop sign and wait for the traffic coming from 7th St SW to make their way through the intersection. Keep in mind i'm at a stop sign (in the left lane) waiting for the cars because they have a green light and the right of way.

Then this guy, we'll go ahead and call him Mr. Dumbass pulls up right next to me, half way in my lane, half way in the right lane (which isn't really a travel lane). Next, enter woman driver coming from 7th St who does not realize she has the right of way and decides to stop in her lane shortly after passing through the intersection. She clearly has no clue what she is doing, so I go ahead and begin to proceed through the stop sign. No sooner do I do that, than I see Mr. Dumbass pulling away as well right into my lane in an attempt to beat me off the line so he doesn't plow into the parked cars directly ahead. (Remember his lane, isn't really a travel lane)

This pisses me off, but I let it slide cause I'm like a mile from work, so I politely give him a good flash with my high beam and consider the situation over. THEN! All of a sudden I hear the familiar 'whoop whoop' sounds of a squad car with 'Please pull your vehicle over Mr. Dumbass' coming from the intercom of the car. ........Okay so the intercom part didn't really happen BUT Mr. Dumbass did manage to get his ass pulled over for that stupid stunt he tried to pull (apparently) in full view of Mr. LEO directly behind us.

Enter the feeling of satisfaction. Now if only there was a cop around for the other 5 bajillion times somone does something stupid right next to me. But for now, i'm satisfied with the one. See, some cops really do look out for our safety!

2018 BMW R1200 GS
2016 Yamaha FJ-09
2014 Honda CB500X
2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
opossum puncher

October 15, 2008, 07:57 AM

Yea! Happy ending!

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#3)
Kat
Finally got a garage!

October 15, 2008, 08:26 AM

LOL! That almost never happens, that you have a cop around to give "immediate feedback" to deliberate douchebaggery that occurs on public roadways (unless it's YOUR douchebaggery, then you always get caught).

Reminds me of one time some doofus tried to cut in front of a buttload of traffic by using the shoulder. He didn't get three cars ahead before the police were on his butt! Everyone sitting patiently at the light cheered.

**Sara**
"She wont be so fuckable covered in road rash." -boomchic00

"The whore force is strong in this one."
Kevers

BamBam, I miss you more than words can say.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
TEAM.SUKUZI

October 15, 2008, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rfool View Post
Yea! Happy ending!
NO, that would be on New York Ave NW...

sex addict