DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 522
5 members and 517 guests
2blueyam, BigDaddyShoo, ReasonableDoubt, Sal_the_man, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Why I intimidate Kids
Unread
  (#1)
Officially Addicted to Posting

Why I intimidate Kids - May 21, 2008, 10:17 AM

http://www.komotv.com/home/video/18315669.html?video=pop&t=a

Tell me what you would do about this kid.

GsxRBulldog---NEVER EVER mistake my kindness for Weakness or waste my or my friends time. That would be unwise

G-Dog's total site

There is no trick to it, I just work harder than you.
BANNED from R1-Forum for Bad Attitude on 8/16/2010

'01 GsxR 750----Bike heaven (in a better place)
'01 GsxR 1000---"Bad Ass"....Sold it
'03 GsxR 1000---"G-Note".... Sold it
'04 GsxR 600----"Lil Bastard" Sold to JBoggy
'05 Gsxr 750----"Visitor" Sold back to her Momma
'06 Gsxr 600----"BabyBoy Blue" for Track
'06 GsxR 1000---"GhostFace" for Street

that's GsxrBulldog to you SON!!!
W u l f no P a k va R y d a z
President 2/2010 to 2/2013
: : Power of Purpose : :
remember our fallen friends
•always in our hearts • watching over us•
•#135 Katie•Dragula•#47 Bambam•Vega
www.wulfpakrydaz.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to GsxrBulldog Send a message via AIM to GsxrBulldog  
Unread
  (#2)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

May 21, 2008, 10:23 AM

Dam @ the way those rims snapped off.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, it’s like this…A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)

May 21, 2008, 10:26 AM

What a bunch of bullsh*t. They didnt lock his little ass up!? Clearly he knows right from wrong, even at 7 yrs old. I mean he even said it, "I did it because I wanted to. Its fun to do bad things." HAHAHA! He said he should be punished a little bit, "No video games for a whole weekend." How about a 6X9 for a few months? Then ask him how much fun it is to bad things. Christ, what if instead of two mailboxes it was two people waiting on that curb for a bus or something!?
Unread
  (#4)
This Ain't My First Time!

May 21, 2008, 10:30 AM

I saw this a while back. The kid is just a kid and the parents need to own up to the job of raising him right. A 7 year old child only has the values that a parent teaches them no more no less. They need to get him under control now cause when he is older nobody will be able to tell him anything. He will end up in a correctional facility and be just another statistic.

OVER? did you say "Over"? Nothing is over until we decide its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!!!

~Blutarski~

Dodge131:
If your goal is to scrape knee within 1 mile of your house then you sir have a problem.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Ninja in Training....

May 21, 2008, 10:30 AM

I would beat the black off his monkey ass......Plain and simple. Racetrack, extension cord, switch.....Hell I would go through it all just til he got the clue..

- Craig

If you don't know go ask yo momma

'04 R1 aka "The Bastard"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to roadrunner78 Send a message via AIM to roadrunner78  
Unread
  (#6)
This Ain't My First Time!

May 21, 2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
What a bunch of bullsh*t. They didnt lock his little ass up!? Clearly he knows right from wrong, even at 7 yrs old. I mean he even said it, "I did it because I wanted to. Its fun to do bad things." HAHAHA! He said he should be punished a little bit, "No video games for a whole weekend." How about a 6X9 for a few months? Then ask him how much fun it is to bad things. Christ, what if instead of two mailboxes it was two people waiting on that curb for a bus or something!?

Well, don't kow if incarseration for a 7 year old is really the answer, but something neds to be done. It shows the state of society when the grandmother on TV states I want to whoop his butt right now if I did not thik I would go to jail for it. CPS has the adults running from the kids.

OVER? did you say "Over"? Nothing is over until we decide its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!!!

~Blutarski~

Dodge131:
If your goal is to scrape knee within 1 mile of your house then you sir have a problem.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Nubbs ban yourself!

May 21, 2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf3232
Well, don't kow if incarseration for a 7 year old is really the answer, but something neds to be done. It shows the state of society when the grandmother on TV states I want to whoop his butt right now if I did not thik I would go to jail for it. CPS has the adults running from the kids.
My best friend has a daughter and I have been there with them since she was born and is now in her teens. He has the patience of an angel and I have often told him he is way to easy on her. Many times all he would do is talk to her when she would get in fights, talk back to teachers etc.
One day he had really had enough and grabbed her really hard and still only gave her a stern talking to.
A friends wife was there and saw my friend get upset with her. She later told his daughter if he ever did that again to call the cops.
We all just about had a cow when we heard she had told his daughter this. She is in no way in any danger but she does need discipline and isn't punished enough in most of our opinions but people like this make it hard to get it across to kids that we as parents are serious.
As a kid I wasn't scared of cops, jail, other kids nothing. I was however scared of my AUNT and I knew if I F*d up she would be all over me, belt, switch, room for days with no chance of reprieve.
This kids needs to get jacked up and quick before he hurts someone!!!
A good spanking never hurt anyone, beatings are one thing but a spanking is another and I for one will go to jail if they tell me I can't do it. Tend to government let me raise my kid!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
Unread
  (#8)
opossum puncher

May 21, 2008, 11:03 AM

It gets better, google the kid, he was detained again, beating the crap out of his grandmother for not buying him a toy, and now he is in the hospital being evaluated for psych problems. Aparently the grandmother got custody due to violence between his parents.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#9)
opossum puncher

May 21, 2008, 11:07 AM

Wait sorry it was chicken wings that he beat his grandmother up over

: http://binside.typepad.com/binside_t...ton/index.html

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#10)

May 21, 2008, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport
As a kid I wasn't scared of cops, jail, other kids nothing. I was however scared of my AUNT and I knew if I F*d up she would be all over me, belt, switch, room for days with no chance of reprieve.
Exactly! Man o' man...my dad put the fear of God in me when I was younger. All the times I spent in the back of police cars and all the time I spent in holding cells and JDC...the only thing I was ever worried about was what my dad was going to do once he got a hold of me. Was he wrong or do I blame him for anything? Hell no. I was a stubbron, hard headed, snot-nosed little punk and he did what he had to do to straighten me out. Today we are best friends and dont think I would have half of the values or respect I have if it weren't for him. I think there is a big line between discipline and abuse. Unfortunately that line has been blurred by society these days. HAHAHA! I have a buddy who still shudders when he tells stories of his grandma making them go out and pick their switch.
Unread
  (#11)
Nubbs ban yourself!

May 21, 2008, 11:19 AM

That kid doesn't respect his grandmother because she has never demanded respect.

I knew at a early age I could physically beat my Aunt or Mom. I also knew they wouldn't stand for this type of behavior for 1 second and if i raised a hand to them I would get the beating of my life, my Uncle and a few other relatives would probably join in and if I was still around afterwards the cops would get their chance at me too!

No No No No No No No No No No no n oo no no no no no does not teach that little bastard anything. No once, consequences NEXT!

Don't blame it on his parents fighting each other, discipline and abuse are two different things!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#12)
Nubbs ban yourself!

May 21, 2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
Exactly! Man o' man...my dad put the fear of God in me when I was younger. All the times I spent in the back of police cars and all the time I spent in holding cells and JDC...the only thing I was ever worried about was what my dad was going to do once he got a hold of me. Was he wrong or do I blame him for anything? Hell no. I was a stubbron, hard headed, snot-nosed little punk and he did what he had to do to straighten me out. Today we are best friends and dont think I would have half of the values or respect I have if it weren't for him. I think there is a big line between discipline and abuse. Unfortunately that line has been blurred by society these days. HAHAHA! I have a buddy who still shudders when he tells stories of his grandma making them go out and pick their switch.
My grandmother busted her hand one time hitting me on the butt, after that I picked my own switch !!! Tore my legs UP!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#13)
Licensed Rider

May 21, 2008, 11:26 AM

I'd still be beating his ass.
Unread
  (#14)
Popplers!

May 21, 2008, 11:37 AM

As much as I think beating the shit out of the kid would work, I'd like to take it a few steps further. I think he should have to clean that entire townhouse complex. Everything from washing windows to vacumming the neighbors house. Everytime he wouldn't listen, that's when you beat him.
Unread
  (#15)
GP Racer

May 21, 2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rfool
Wait sorry it was chicken wings that he beat his grandmother up over

: http://binside.typepad.com/binside_t...ton/index.html
video was removed