DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 577
4 members and 573 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Will Ferrell Pitches For Houston Astro's Farm Team As Venezeulan Rojo Johnson
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Will Ferrell Pitches For Houston Astro's Farm Team As Venezeulan Rojo Johnson - May 7, 2010, 10:05 PM

Ex-Con Minor League Pitcher Enters Game, Throws/Grabs Junk, Is Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell made a promotional appearance last night at the Houston Astros' triple-A affiliate in Round Rock, Texas, playing a Venezuelan by the name of Rojo Johnson, fresh out of the clink after doing time for illegal iguana selling.

Ferrell has been a sports fan for some time. He pops up at Knicks and USC football games with some sort of regularity. He's lampooned the 1970s ABA, figure skating and NASCAR in completely different movies and did a memorable Harry Carey impression back on Saturday Night Live. Ferrell's showing up at a minor league game and pretending to be a two-bit Venezuelan lizard smuggler doesn't sound far fetched at all, even though it should. In fact, he should be doing this sort of thing all the time.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Dude, playing the dude! K

May 8, 2010, 03:31 AM

lol...Ferrell is the man...you my boy blu!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to clowe1243  
Unread
  (#3)
Brainwash Your Face!

May 8, 2010, 09:00 AM

Just about an hour ago on HLN News (CNNHN Channel 70) they showed the last part of the clip of him being chased off and throwing a beer but they were referring to him as the Rojo. I even said to myself that some cheesy ass get up and looks like Will Ferrell. Fucking media.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
mac
V-Twin Junkie

May 8, 2010, 10:33 AM

I see Rojo employed the "deflect angry player with beer can" technique . . . oldest trick in the book!

I used to get my lizards from Azul el Peruano. They may have been distant relatives.

Work to ride and ride to work.

2003 SV1000
2001 GS500E
  Send a message via AIM to