DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 562
2 members and 560 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Winchester Family Murdered; Suspect Caught is Victim’s Boyfriend
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Winchester Family Murdered; Suspect Caught is Victim’s Boyfriend - October 7, 2006, 09:23 AM

FREDERICK COUNTY, VA - Four people have been shot dead near Winchester, Virginia.

One of the victims is a two-year-old boy. Police have a 20 year old man in custody. They said he was the boyfriend of one of the victims.

“I came running from my job. I got in my van, I flew home, I saw the police and stuff and they told me everybody was dead," said Lillie Orndorff, mother and wife of the victims.

Lillie Orndorff's son discovered the four bodies. Her grandson, 2-year-old Christopher, and her daughter, 19-year-old Amanda, were shot dead inside their home on 837 Hunting Ridge Road. Her adopted son, 17-year-old Travis, shot dead inside the home next door.

Her husband, 60 year-old Samuel, was shot dead inside his car on the driveway. Lillie believes he got home in the midst of the murderous spree.

The alleged gunman was Amanda Orndorff's boyfriend, 20-year-old Jesse Jephson. The family let Jephson live in the house next door.

“My daughter just wanted to break it off with him because she said she didn't really love him he was just so aggressive,” said Orndorff.

In July, Jephson jumped in front of a car when she tried to end their relationship.

“She said mom I wish I had never even started talking to him again.”

Police made contact with Jephson on his cell phone and found him on train tracks nearby. He did not resist arrest.

Friends of 17-year-old Travis Puttman, a student at James Wood High School, were shocked to learn the news.

“I was thinking to myself, “Please God don't let this be the same Travis that I know.” Joshua Kline was Travis’ classmate.

“It just hurts me inside to think that one of my closest friends had died,” said Kline.

“Travis had inspired me to get off my feet and do something with my life.”

Lillie Orndorff spoke lovingly of her daughter Amanda.

“She was a real angel from the day she was born.”

“I loved them so much. We had a good family. We were poor, but we had a lot of love,” said Orndorff.

Jephson faces capital murder and first degree murder charges. Police said more charges are pending.

“I think he needs the death penalty,” said Orndorff.

The victims have been sent to the medical examiners office in Fairfax, Virginia.

Sorry havent been around in awhile, I was involved in a serious accident while at work. Required 35 stitches over my left eye, and iam pretty swollen. My work suburban rolled over 4x's, while attempting to chase a car-jacker from just inside DC, into Va.
I was assisting MPD, when I was T-boned by a trash hauler that ran a ride light, the same time I was coming through it. I went over a enbankment and rolled. Nothing broke, but I am off duty for awhile. So here's another dreary post, Iam sooooo famous for.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

October 7, 2006, 09:46 AM

Happened near my ex's house.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
October 7, 2006, 09:48 AM

Dayum x2

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
BE ENCOURAGED!

October 7, 2006, 09:54 AM

Yep. My assistant at work knew who these peeps where. Very strange happenings. I am sure drugs were involved. Crystal Meth use is getting really bad in Winchester, as is gangs at the high schools

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#5)
Rocket girl

October 7, 2006, 10:00 AM

I am in Winchester.... what a shocker. Such a sad story!!!

Angie
05 GSX-R 600 sold

I will be back on 2!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to angiegsxr 600 Send a message via MSN to angiegsxr 600  
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

October 7, 2006, 10:02 AM

Wow. This is f'ed up.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
i like to make toilet

October 7, 2006, 10:46 AM

wow wvgodfather, glad your ok...
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

October 7, 2006, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxgirlz
wow wvgodfather, glad your ok...
+1

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050  
Unread
  (#9)
singin sweet home alabama

October 7, 2006, 06:15 PM

Sorry to hear about your incident.

As for the 20 year old in the article... "Off with his head!"

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#10)
Lurking

October 7, 2006, 06:25 PM

Damn, that's f'd up. Your accident and this story. Glad you're okay.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CrazyDaDa