DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 548
4 members and 544 guests
2blueyam, nootherids, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Woman Ties County Blood Alcohol Record
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Exclamation Woman Ties County Blood Alcohol Record - June 22, 2007, 11:35 AM

TACOMA, Wash. -

A Pierce County woman apparently tied a record for the amount of alcohol in her blood when the Washington State Patrol toxicology lab measured a blood-alcohol content of 0.50 two hours after she was arrested for investigation of drunken driving.
Ann Marie Gordon, manager of the lab in Seattle, said the reading _ more than six times the legal limit of 0.08 _ tied the highest level ever found by technicians at the patrol's lab. A King County driver also registered 0.50 on a blood test in 2000, Gordon said.
"It certainly would kill many people," she said.
The average blood-alcohol content of drunken drivers stopped in Washington is about 0.15, Gordon added.

Rebecca G. Lingbloom, 45, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to one count of driving under the influence of alcohol on May 10. Authorities contended in an affidavit that she nearly hit a pedestrian that day and was seen swerving all over the road.
A Pierce County sheriff's deputy later found her passed out behind the wheel of her car in the Summit area, the affidavit states.
Deputy Prosecutor Bradley Moericke pointed out that Lingbloom was arrested for investigation of drunken driving twice in the 1990s, and asked District Court Judge Frank Dacca to jail her in lieu of $20,000 bail. Moericke also asked that Lingbloom be monitored with an electronic bracelet that would record her movements should she make bail.

Dacca declined both requests after Lingbloom told him she enrolled in a six-month treatment program for alcohol abuse not long after her arrest. Public defender Clarence Henderson told the judge he called the clinic before Wednesday's hearing and confirmed that Lingbloom was enrolled.
Dacca said he didn't want to jeopardize Lingbloom's treatment by sending her to jail. He did require that she continue her program and report to court July 24 for another hearing.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Railin????

June 22, 2007, 01:54 PM

I bet they took blood for that. I can just imagine what it would have been if there weren't that 2 hours downtime. I also bet I would have tested the same if not higher a couple times in my day.

Time #1- 1/2 gallon Southern Comfort in 3 hrs
Time #2- 1 liter Everclear in ~4 hrs (woke up 1 eyebrow later)
Time #3- 1/2 gallon Bacardi light-n-dry (left me cold and wet in a bathtub) Superbowl Sunday '02

After all that is when I built my real tolerance. I could drink 2 liters of the cheapest vodka you could find (on post was Aristocrat for $3.95/liter). Ahhhhh, I'll never do that again.

-Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8vgumby
Sorry, not all of us bobsledded out of our mother's crotch with a craftsmen tool set strapped to our foreheads.
RIP Eric Wynn (TheIrishGuy) I miss you brother!

Last edited by Apple; June 22, 2007 at 07:04 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Apple  
Unread
  (#3)
Posting Nothing Relevant

June 22, 2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple
After all that is when I built my real tolerance. I could drink 2 liters of the cheapest vodka you could find (on post was Aristocrat for $3.95/liter). Ahhhhh, I'll never do that again.

i was facking hammered one night, got a ride to the shopette on Smokebomb Hill, bought some vodka that i THOUGHT was shmirnoff on sale for cheap... turned out to be Aristocrat, sh*t tasted like rubbing alcohol, but it was less than $5. yea, UUUUUUBER hammered that night.

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#4)
Ride the Metal Monster

June 22, 2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
I bet they took blood for that. I can just imagine what it would have been if there weren't that 2 hours downtime. I also bet I would have tested the same if not higher a couple times in my day.

Time #1- 1 gallon Southern Comfort in 3 hrs
Time #2- 1 liter Everclear in ~4 hrs (woke up 1 eyebrow later)
Time #3- 1 gallon Bacardi light-n-dry (left me cold and wet in a bathtub) Superbowl Sunday '02

How much of these gallons were consumed by you alone?

2005 Ninja 500R - Sold!
2008 Honda CBR 600RR - Hulk Smashed!
2008 Honda CBR 600RR - Cloned. Better. Faster. Stronger.

Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dodeskjeggen  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

June 22, 2007, 03:46 PM

Awesome post. We need some of the LEO's on here to bring their breathalizers to a DCSB party and see who can capture the site record!! Of course somebody would probably die and we'd all get sued but it sounds like a funny idea..

2006 Black ZX-10
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Officially Addicted to Posting

June 22, 2007, 03:50 PM

I think he means half gallons, but even still. A half gallon of SoCo in 3 hours would kill a man!

Oh, and the fact that, that lady was DRIVING with a BAC that would kill most people is f*ckin scary. Its one thing (not saying its a good thing) to have a little too much to drink and think you are cool to drive, but jesus christ! At .5 how could you possibly think, "No, I got this." Then again, they did find her passed out behind the wheel.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?

Last edited by JTG40cal; June 22, 2007 at 03:56 PM..
Unread
  (#7)
Railin????

June 22, 2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeskjeggen
How much of these gallons were consumed by you alone?
My bad, I meant half gallons. And the so-co one I have pictures of. I couldn't see straight until 4pm the next day, and my platoon sergeant hid me from my first sergeant cause 2 showers later I still smelled like so-co. All I mentioned were drank by me alone though, and I corrected my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
I think he means half gallons, but even still. A half gallon of SoCo in 3 hours would kill a man!

Oh, and the fact that, that lady was DRIVING with a BAC that would kill most people is f*ckin scary. Its one thing (not saying its a good thing) to have a little too much to drink and think you are cool to drive, but jesus christ! At .5 how could you possibly think, "No, I got this." Then again, they did find her passed out behind the wheel.
It didn't kill me. A "buddy" slapped me in the face about 90 times holding me up by my hair. Another one sat me up and held a small barracks trash can in front of me. I ended up not getting a drop in the can, but about 2/3 of my floor was covered in puke. I was taking 1 shot every 3 minutes for an hour (at least that was the goal). At shot 12 I started to feel a buzz and don't remember anything after that. I did have a good tolerance back then, but they said I slammed the bottle 1/2 an hour later after shot 19.

Needless to say I've toned down my drinking quite a bit, and now barely drink socially, but when I do it's JD or nothin.

-Apple
Quote:
Sorry, not all of us bobsledded out of our mother's crotch with a craftsmen tool set strapped to our foreheads.

Last edited by Apple; June 22, 2007 at 07:09 PM..
Unread
  (#8)

June 23, 2007, 02:53 AM

Quote:
My bad, I meant half gallons. And the so-co one I have pictures of. I couldn't see straight until 4pm the next day, and my platoon sergeant hid me from my first sergeant cause 2 showers later I still smelled like so-co. All I mentioned were drank by me alone though, and I corrected my post.

It didn't kill me. A "buddy" slapped me in the face about 90 times holding me up by my hair. Another one sat me up and held a small barracks trash can in front of me. I ended up not getting a drop in the can, but about 2/3 of my floor was covered in puke. I was taking 1 shot every 3 minutes for an hour (at least that was the goal). At shot 12 I started to feel a buzz and don't remember anything after that. I did have a good tolerance back then, but they said I slammed the bottle 1/2 an hour later after shot 19.

Needless to say I've toned down my drinking quite a bit, and now barely drink socially, but when I do it's JD or nothin.
Here is my smilie interpretation(sp?) of the night:
(<--thats how you felt when you finally woke up).

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Unread
  (#9)
Railin????

June 23, 2007, 08:34 AM

I'd say that's quite accurate. The pimpin definately came before the mass of shots.

-Apple
Quote:
Unread
  (#10)

June 23, 2007, 09:36 AM

Quote:
I'd say that's quite accurate. The pimpin definately came before the mass of shots.
And notice how the fighting comes right after

Unread
  (#11)
Face Down @$$ UP

June 23, 2007, 01:46 PM

2 bottles of Sisco, and pint of Everclear 190...3 days before boot(USMC)
wasnt a wise move.
Especially when you get to PI, and find out that your uncle is a SDI, and has lots of friends.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#12)
Railin????

June 24, 2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
And notice how the fighting comes right after
Actually, 5 grown men averaging 190 lbs couldn't hold me in a bathtub that super bowl sunday. I didn't make it past the half time show. The 4 ended up trying to hold me down while one choked me out because I was getting "a little violent.

That night was quite funny considering before I got schnockered a drunk dude was standing up trying to crap and throw up at the same time with the door WIDE open.

-Apple
Quote:
Unread
  (#13)
Railing!

June 24, 2007, 09:13 PM

Quote:
should i ever bother posting up u and danny doing FINGER BREAK DANCING??!?!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Kevmo  
Unread
  (#14)
Now Riding Red

June 25, 2007, 12:15 AM

During the 4th of July weekends up in Garrett County, MD and also during the County Fair the cops set up late night roadblocks on the main highway and make drivers roll down the windows.. 'safety inspection' or some such crap (md state patrol). ANY driver who smalls of alcohol is pulled over to an ambulance where they get the 9th degree interrogation about their drinking for the evening and then get to blow or have a blood test on the spot. It's the State police's way to hammer drunk drivers at the resort.

‎"Death walks beside every man, but only the mercenary turns and waves."

Troye-ame-Ven, Writer, Philosopher, Mortal

M
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
i got my class "M". Do U?

June 25, 2007, 12:44 AM

[quote=WvGoDFather]TACOMA, Wash. -

quote]

lol this is my home town where i was born and lived lol this place seems to be popular for lunatics cuz the dc/va/md snipers were from here too lol thank god i'm only bipolar lol
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to lilsmokie418