DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 506
3 members and 503 guests
HenryW, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
www.bmwwheels.com
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

www.bmwwheels.com - March 8, 2007, 08:14 AM

Has anyone heard of this site?

I found it and it is affiliated with a guy who owns a dealership in Scottsdale Arizona.

They have the OEM RIMS for my wifes 330i for ~125 less than what sterling BMW is charging.

If i bought RIMS from here, and OEM tires from tirerack and i know a guy who will mount and balance for me for ~100 bucks it would be ~$2400. If i have the dealer do it, i would get 2 new OEM RIMS and 4 new tires for the same price i could get 3 new rims and 4 tires but more of a headache waiting for delivery of everything from this website.

I am tempted to call up Sterling and ask them to cut me a deal on the tires and RIMS b/c i can get it delivered to my house cheaper than it is for them to do it.

Let me know if anyone has heard of this site.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Ducati addict

March 8, 2007, 08:26 AM

I have heard of that site... my friend Mike (he's on this site but has like 1.3 posts) just sold his 328... he had AC Schnitzers on it and wanted to keep them for his newer 330... he bought a set of four from this exact site, came fast, I'll see if I can find his SN and you can PM him for details.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Ducati addict

March 8, 2007, 08:28 AM

or get them here:

skeet skeet skeet

http://www.buywheelstoday.com/info/?...FRlmWAodUzS32A
Unread
  (#4)
Officially Addicted to Posting

March 8, 2007, 08:34 AM

DO IT!
Unread
  (#5)
Site ADMIN

March 8, 2007, 08:35 AM

cool, if someone has delt with them and gotten the product, then im cool.

Really im a lazy bastard and i just want sterling to knock the price down and have them do it all.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

March 8, 2007, 08:35 AM

fuckers.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#7)
whoa preppy......

March 8, 2007, 08:39 AM

I bought a set of used 18s from roadfly.com. I found a ton in the local area for sale. I went, looked at a set, bought them and took them home. Factory BMW wheels with tires for $1100. Lots of people sell their stock wheels to pay for aftermarket.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
Ducati addict

March 8, 2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2

DO IT!
WHAT.... THE FUCK.... Is THAT??? It is disgusting... and yet... I want it.
Unread
  (#9)
TIMMEH!

March 8, 2007, 08:43 AM

Have you looked on EBay for any local sales? That way you can see the rims before buying them. You could get a good deal from someone who wants to get rid of their stock rims. Also, check the Bmw forums...SOMEONE there has to have stock rims sitting around.

*Edit* I know you don't like buying used stuff...but it was just a thought.

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"

Last edited by CFIGixx600; March 8, 2007 at 08:55 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600  
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

March 8, 2007, 09:04 AM

no trust me, ive been all over those sites.. i didnt know about roadfly.

on the bmw sites each person that has been selling has curb rash on the wheels..

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

March 8, 2007, 09:04 AM

you are right though, i pay for laziness.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#12)
TIMMEH!

March 8, 2007, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
you are right though, i pay for laziness.
Trust me, you and I are the same in that respect!

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600