DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 549
5 members and 544 guests
2blueyam, Nobrains, Sal_the_man, Scot, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
XBOX LIVE and Texas Hold'em
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

XBOX LIVE and Texas Hold'em - October 12, 2006, 03:04 PM

Ok all you xbox live freaks. I am NOT a card person. However I have recently gotten into playing texas hold'em.

If you goto the xbox live arcade, you can download the texas hold'em game for around 8 bux.. Fuck if i know the msoft points translation..

Anway, i want to play you peeps. 8 persons max per room is pretty damn fun. Besides you play with fake money.

I remember griff wanted to play for real at his house.. however playin on here might get more peeps to play for a couple hours.

Whos in??

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
I'm an Asshole

October 12, 2006, 03:48 PM

Give me 8 bucks and I'll play you.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#3)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

October 13, 2006, 07:26 AM

I'll play with grif for real money. And you spud just as long as I don't wind up in the drunk tank.

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

October 13, 2006, 08:51 AM

no worries.

No takers? im good for playing w/out real money. Too nubie to play with real money!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
What's today? aah fuck it

October 13, 2006, 09:50 AM

This thread sucks!

Try this one instead:
rddy v. whitetail (a.k.a. one lucky SOB!)
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Site Owner

October 13, 2006, 09:51 AM

playing people for fake money sucks. you might have a great hand but since its fake money, some hosebag with 2-7 offsuit will call just because its not their money and then hit something on the river.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

October 13, 2006, 09:55 AM

true, then i bounce out of that room and find people who dont do that BS..

Ive added a few members that play for real like that and if someone comes into the room that does that, we all bounce and start a new room.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#8)
Site Owner

October 13, 2006, 09:59 AM

why don't we play at my house for a nice 20$ tournament. or maybe a cash game. 25/50c blinds.

Katie #135.

Unread
  (#9)
Site ADMIN

October 13, 2006, 10:06 AM

im down.. since im an uber noob, it was just easier to play with fake money with people who treat the money as if it was real. Cant afford $$ to loose just so i can learn how to play...

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#10)
I'm an Asshole

October 13, 2006, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
why don't we play at my house for a nice 20$ tournament. or maybe a cash game. 25/50c blinds.
Is my money any good at this tourney? I promise not to steal anything.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#11)
Site Owner

October 13, 2006, 10:09 AM

you're better off learning how to play in a low $ no-limit tournament with like 8 people.

everyone gets the same chips, and you can pretty much fold every hand until an hourish into it before the blinds get too big for you not to be playing.

we play little 5$ tournies when we're bored - winner takes all.

Katie #135.

Unread
  (#12)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

October 13, 2006, 10:15 AM

I would like to play. I play in Hoodbridge at the bars (East Coast, Gators) at their free plays. I am down for a 20 dollar game.

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

October 13, 2006, 10:37 AM

I was trying to play the Hold'em situation games for single player.

I almost won one going all in all the time.

Fake money is cool.

'00 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R
'03 Honda XR100R
Xbox: ThrustinJ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#14)
Mohawk Ryderz Prez

October 13, 2006, 10:38 AM

u should come to 8 ball lounge in sterling for free poker games on sun 6pm,9pm mon 7pm,10pm, weds 7pm,10pm, they have cash prizes $75 1st, $25 2nd, hosting by www.snbpoker.com stars and bars
Unread
  (#15)
TIMMEH!

October 13, 2006, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
I'm down for this. I might could get some other peeps too.

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600