DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 505
5 members and 500 guests
davidcycle, Sal_the_man, Scot, Slider, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Yeaaaa, Ill take a side order of HASH brownies..
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Talking Yeaaaa, Ill take a side order of HASH brownies.. - June 30, 2006, 09:26 PM

A close HS friend of mine is detective in Buffalo, and sent me this.

Two men pulled up to the order window at the KFC on Michigan Avenue on Wednesday afternoon and asked for the day's special.

It was the wrong day for them to be ordering the special.
Inside the restaurant, the staff could smell marijuana coming through the window.
And, as usual this Wednesday, two plainclothes detectives from the Narcotics Squad, David Sugg and Johnny Walker, were there for the special.
"We were in line ordering our food, the Wednesday special, and these two guys . . . are passing a blunt to each other in the front seat," said Walker. "Smoke is coming through the window."
The detectives went outdoors and handcuffed Charles C. Morris, 23, of Concord Street, and Gregory Quick, 26, of Clarence Avenue. They were charged with possession of marijuana and smoking it in public, a misdemeanor.
"They just looked dumb," Walker said. "I got their money back from the cashier [for] the Wednesday special." "It was the biggest marijuana cigar you ever saw," said Sugg. "There was smoke all over the place. Even the chickens must have gotten high."

www.buffnews.com

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Retired to most ...

June 30, 2006, 09:51 PM

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#3)
IrightI

June 30, 2006, 11:51 PM

That's cool - I', [retty driml righ tnow sp that could me be. I dont get highto tho. Jophnny speed. HIK. Sorry in advance. ONe.

06 R6 Raven
03 R6 Track
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
i like to make toilet

July 1, 2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
That's cool - I', [retty driml righ tnow sp that could me be. I dont get highto tho. Jophnny speed. HIK. Sorry in advance. ONe.
oh my goodness lol
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to