DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 502
1 members and 501 guests
beatle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
You are all cowards
Unread
  (#1)
Meh

You are all cowards - February 19, 2009, 11:31 AM

At least according to Eric Holder....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090219/...pe/holder_race

What do you think of his remarks....?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Meh

February 19, 2009, 11:34 AM

It is a good thing that the people in the government can remind us what a terrible country we are.
Unread
  (#3)
need more knee down

February 19, 2009, 11:39 AM

.....when did he say we were terrible?

We are cowards in the face of race.

To say we face it and move on is about as ignorant as some's notion that we werent in a recession....opoos.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#4)
Contributes nothing

February 19, 2009, 11:42 AM

I don't care? yeah that about sums it up

-Craig

Confusing the issue, since before you were ugly.

Woody: i'd probably bang her if she didn't look like a man

spud: yeah, i was checking out dicks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to yzl337  
Unread
  (#5)
opossum puncher

February 19, 2009, 11:42 AM

I dont disagree, like George Carlin said we have become a pussy whipped nation clinging to tight to what is PC

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#6)
TPG - screw face

February 19, 2009, 11:46 AM

he has a point. and such issues need to be brought up and put in the face of everyone.

it'll be proved when this thread has 300 views and 20 replies. rather than talk/confront/work out the racial issues that are still prevelant in this country and the world...ppl would rather turn the other cheek.

Can't act like 400 years of dumb shit didn't happen....but then again...I guess some can lol...

I watched a bit of his speech the other night...he can do without the name calling and carry a bit more tact though, but it's a hot topic...gets anyone heated really quickly especially blacks.

I agree with the self-segregation, but that can be due to many reason - not just racial ones. People may just not vibe with some people

i love racial topics and hearing ppl's views...if ur a racist or have some predjudices...don't be afraid to say so...it actually helps everyone just needs to get past the anger and recognize the past in the present..

"black power" is a state of mind - you don't have to actually be black to have/use/embrace it.
Unread
  (#7)
B
It goes to 11.

February 19, 2009, 11:49 AM

These two quotes below are very accurate. Political correctness is polite stagnancy. I've been called racist on here, a male chauvinist, insensitive... Never been too good at PC. But that's mostly because I don't sugar coat the way I see reality... that's also been called pretty twisted... maybe it is, but I've never really worried myself about it.

"If we're going to ever make progress, we're going to have to have the guts, we have to have the determination, to be honest with each other. It also means we have to be able to accept criticism where that is justified," Holder told reporters after the speech.

"Nobody wants to be considered a coward. We've learned to get along by exclusion and silence. We need to talk about it. People need to feel comfortable saying the wrong things," said Shelton."

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#8)
The last urrbendah

February 19, 2009, 11:54 AM

I say pretty much what I'm thinking about any dumbass of any color. But people expect me to be racist anyway since I'm a skinny, white dude from Mississippi. Hooray stereotypes!

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#9)
TPG

February 19, 2009, 11:54 AM

Ideally no one would talk about it and it would go away, but since that's not happening, I think talking about it is the way to go. Many people feel that if they discuss race, they will come off sounding racist or extremist. Another point I strongly believe in is that when discussing race here in the US, it always boils down to blacks and whites, which should not be the case. However, the most racist things I have ever personally witnessed here have been directed towards hispanics.
Unread
  (#10)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

February 19, 2009, 11:55 AM

Kinda interesting that this happened the same day the cartoon came out in the NY Post that is causing such an uproar. This country will forever try to remain PC.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#11)
need more knee down

February 19, 2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrownw View Post
However, the most racist things I have ever personally witnessed here have been directed towards hispanics.

I blew up on a thread posted on this forum a while ago with CLEAR racial hypocracy towards hispanics and was shunned.

The only real issue I have about all of this stuff is that, like you said, its just the ying and yang. Can't wait til issues with other colors blow up and everyone is like "omgwtf?"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#12)
Brainwash Your Face!

February 19, 2009, 12:01 PM

I hate ignorant people that use the term "reverse racism."

Racism is racism no matter what race.

KILL WHITEY!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#13)
need more knee down

February 19, 2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131 View Post
Kinda interesting that this happened the same day the cartoon came out in the NY Post that is causing such an uproar. This country will forever try to remain PC.

He made these comments in response to the cartoon. not like it was a hidden agenda....lol
Unread
  (#14)
need more knee down

February 19, 2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00 View Post
KILL WHITEY!

VIVA REVOLUTION!!!!!
Unread
  (#15)
GP Champ

February 19, 2009, 12:07 PM

whites and foreigners are the cowards becuase if they say anyhting about blacks they are labeled as racist.
if a black peroson says anythign about anyone else its ok, or you will get your ass chewed up.

Buell (American Motorcycles)
"Had enough rice? Try some apple pie."