DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 489
6 members and 483 guests
CCS762ZX6, Sal_the_man, Scot, Slider, tonetone, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
YOU BROKE IN MY HOUSE?!
Unread
  (#1)
Posting Nothing Relevant

YOU BROKE IN MY HOUSE?! - July 21, 2006, 12:51 PM

yea, this pretty much sums up how I personally feel about this..... READ ON!!!

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the balderdash you hear on TV.

"Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest
(except for when I broke into your house)."

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest . um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being anti-housebreaker.

Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with> me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America....if you agree, pass it on (in English)

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#2)
I'm an Asshole

July 21, 2006, 01:12 PM

Um, what's wrong with that? If i had the biggest house in my neighborhood, and you wanted to do my lawn and wash my toilet, and all i had to do was give you healthcare... then i'd say ok.

All stupid analogies aside, controlled immigration is what I'm for. Make them a citizen and... guess what, they're paying taxes too. Maybe not as much taxes as you, but guess what? We're not comunists and that's a part of capitolism. I'd worry more about all the rednecks cheating on their medicare and social security.

You have the blessing of being naive to the fact that without this cheap labor, a lot of the shit you supposedly "earn" by being born, wouldn't be possible.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#3)
BOHICA

July 21, 2006, 01:13 PM

Those demonstrations they held a while back will only bite them in their collective asses. Way to be conspicuous and attempt at blending in.

'05 SV
'05 SSR 125 SB-A
'98 Impreza RS

Member of the 72% Club
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to AJ711  
Unread
  (#4)
Eddie would go ...

July 21, 2006, 01:16 PM

Sheesh..does everything really have to be 'dumbed down' so much to a NASCAR level? bad analogy...bad Bill O'Reilly'ism....

-protect your right to think for yourself-

oh and always check under the stairs - thats where most of 'em are
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Posting Nothing Relevant

July 21, 2006, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffindj
Um, what's wrong with that? If i had the biggest house in my neighborhood, and you wanted to do my lawn and wash my toilet, and all i had to do was give you healthcare... then i'd say ok.

All stupid analogies aside, controlled immigration is what I'm for. Make them a citizen and... guess what, they're paying taxes too. Maybe not as much taxes as you, but guess what? We're not comunists and that's a part of capitolism. I'd worry more about all the rednecks cheating on their medicare and social security.

You have the blessing of being naive to the fact that without this cheap labor, a lot of the shit you supposedly "earn" by being born, wouldn't be possible.

* edited * censored * edited *

The East Coast Kid

Quote:

Last edited by eck226; July 21, 2006 at 01:20 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#6)
I'm an Asshole

July 21, 2006, 01:28 PM

I gotta call

No offense, but if you can't get a minimum wage job that you're actually willing to do, then you're a fucktard... Or you haven't looked hard enough. Last night a 16yr old girl with braces rang me out at CVS. Are you so f*'d up that she's more qualified then you?

I used to work in annandale across from the 711. Every morning from 6am to noon I would see anywhere from 10-150 guys just waiting to get picked up on that days work. DO YOU have the dedication to wake up at ass crack dawn and wait 6 hours, just to get to work 8 hrs for 10$/hr under the table, and wake up the next day and do it again? That's fuckin motivating for me. Sitting here at my desk, just cause I'm a lucky SOB who got a well paying desk job and a security clearance so they wont fire me for looking at myspace.

My coworker's husband owns a construction company. And she has told me that her husband finds it hit and miss with day laborers. Some he says are the hardest working employees he's ever had, and some are lazy bums. Well that sounds a lot like americans. Some work hard and some dont. The ones that work hard, get good jobs, nice houses, and wake-up blowjobs. The ones that don't work hard complain about illegal immagrants stealing their jobs.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

July 21, 2006, 01:32 PM

I think the cheap labor part is bs. There are plenty of people in this country that will do what it takes to put food on the table and a roof over their families heads that may not have the education level or the technical skills to get other jobs. As for yardwork, I did plenty of it when I was a kid and I'm sure there are other kids that would love to mow your yard and rake your leaves...

There has been immigration laws in place an legal ways of attaining citizenship for a long time. Obviosuly something needs to be done with all of the illegal immigrants. IS it a realistic thought that the govt could catch the millions of them and send them back...no. have they broken our laws..yes. Would it benefit our govt if they were paying taxes...yes. Millions of people paying taxes would certainly help.

There are MANY people that have been in this country for years and years that are still illegal and are hard working members of our society.

I think that some of the ideas to allow people to pay a penalty (over time) and some backed taxes and be able to be a part of the society is a much better option than thinking it's possible to ship out all the illegals. There has to be some avenues for those people to make it right, the country to benefit from increased tax revenues, and the needs of the people that are here to be met along with the needs of the govt to be met. All of our families came here at one time or another.

2006 Black ZX-10
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 21, 2006, 01:39 PM

matt - great post

everyone else that has a problem with this post -- Go f yourself

I am all for immagration but not illegaly. There is a right way to go about everything and if you want to come to the county go about those ways. So what if I was born here yes i am lucky, Does it make me better than anyone else NO, But i know plenty of people that come from other countrys the proper way and get better jobs than i ever could and do you know why? EDUCATION

Here is the key to immagrating, Learn to speak the language first off (that will get you FAR) Second go to school and develop a skill. How freaking hard is that to understand.

Would any of you go to another country and expect to get anywhere if you dont even know anything about the language or culture? If you do you are a MORON!!!

These people expect us to think they have the right to be here. BS do it legaly and become an educated person and ill respect the crap out of you. But come over here uninvited and mootch off the REAL HARDWORKING citizens you can go FU*K YOURSELF!!!!

These people are criminals plain and simple. Why is that so hard for others to understand. If they dont have to pay taxes, Why should I?

Im sorry these people can SUCK MY DIRTY A$$ HOLE!!!

E_M_A_G_D_N_I_M

Last edited by fictionnn; July 21, 2006 at 01:52 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to fictionnn Send a message via AIM to fictionnn  
Unread
  (#9)
Posting Nothing Relevant

July 21, 2006, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffindj

so you want all of them to stay? really, all of them? they're all 100% ok to be in american, because they've paid taxes? what about the criminals? theives, rapists, murderers? we dont know diddly and sh*t about 99.99% of them, and unless each one is taken aside, investigated, and deemed as a non-criminal, we'll never know. so then whats the point in making citizens who are offenders register? why put them in jail, we're just letting illigal immigrant criminals wonder the streets.

and thats just one reason something needs done.

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Unread
  (#10)
Posting Nothing Relevant

July 21, 2006, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionnn
matt - great post

everyone else that has a problem with this post -- Go f yourself

I am all for immagration but not illegaly. There is a right way to go about everything and if you want to come to the county go about those ways. So what if I was born here yes i am lucky, Does it make me better than anyone else NO, But i know plenty of people that come from other countrys the proper way and get better jobs than i ever could and do you know why? EDUCATION

Here is the key to immagrating, Learn to speak the language first off (that will get you FAR) Second go to school and develop a skill. How freaking hard is that to understand.

These people expect us to think they have the right to be here. BS do it legaly and become an educated person and ill respect the crap out of you. But come over here uninvited and mootch off the REAL HARDWORKING citizens you can go FU*K YOURSELF!!!!

These people are criminals plain and simple. Why is that so hard for others to understand. If they dont have to pay taxes, Why should I?

Im sorry these people can SUCK MY DIRTY A$$ HOLE!!!
and let me tell you its QUIIIIIIIIITE dirty...... i can smell it from here!!! j/k

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Unread
  (#11)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 21, 2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck226
and let me tell you its QUIIIIIIIIITE dirty...... i can smell it from here!!! j/k
shut up dingle FU*K

E_M_A_G_D_N_I_M
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to fictionnn Send a message via AIM to fictionnn  
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

July 21, 2006, 02:05 PM

A house is hardly a large continent of land.

It's a funny point, but a dull one.

'00 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R
'03 Honda XR100R
Xbox: ThrustinJ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#13)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 21, 2006, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrustinJZX6
A house is hardly a large continent of land.

It's a funny point, but a dull one.
ok well then compare it to having a spider in your house.

its not welcome and you want it out but it is doing good.

but you never know what its gonna do or if its a good or bad spider (by that i mean poisionous) and will come up and bite you in the ass.

but for the most part stop being so analytical and take the artical for what it is.

it makes a VALID point plane and simple

E_M_A_G_D_N_I_M
Unread
  (#14)
I'm an Asshole

July 21, 2006, 02:14 PM

If you read my posts before spazzing out.
\All stupid analogies aside, controlled immigration is what I'm for

Don't close the borders. Bottom line there is no easy answer. You kick all illegals out and dont allow anyone in the country... and you the price to hire a gardener will go from 10/hr to 20/hr seemingly overnight. That's just the shit that effects you directly. Construction companies will raise their quote and instead of charging you 500k to build your dream house it will be 800k.

I'm not comparing you to the nazi's, cause that'd be ridiculous, but this immigration bitching reminds me of how germans thought of jews as the root of all their problems. If I hear one more bum complain about not finding a job I'm gonna pull down my pants and take a shit on my desk.

When I was a Marine, I worked for a Kane company called "office movers". I got paid 9$ an hour. It was hard manual labor and under the table. I didn't give anyone my social security number. And I'm sure a lot of quantico Marines still work there, so we should just deport them all to mexico or something.

Look man, as long as there are laws, there are gonna people who break them. I know plenty of american's that cheat on their tax returns. Someone real close to me claimed an 800$ wite off on a relocation cost that never really happenned. Quit bitching. You're not paying income taxes now anyway eck. I want your ass deported, cause if you crash your motorcycle, its me who's paying your bill.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
Unread
  (#15)
I'm an Asshole

July 21, 2006, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionnn
ok well then compare it to having a spider in your house.

its not welcome and you want it out but it is doing good.

but you never know what its gonna do or if its a good or bad spider (by that i mean poisionous) and will come up and bite you in the ass.

but for the most part stop being so analytical and take the artical for what it is.

it makes a VALID point plane and simple
STOP WITH THE GHEY ANALOGIES PEOPLE. A day laborer is a fucking day laborer, not a spider. And the United States is a country, not my house.

That article is a piece of crap editorial on someone's opinion that I don't agree with. If it was on paper I would purposely wipe my ass with it to prove a point. That being said, its her right to have her opinion. And if all of you share it, then get your monkey asses together and vote someone in office who will listen to you. And while you're at it, ban gay marraige and outlaw abortion.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)