DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 451
3 members and 448 guests
2blueyam, GRN96WS6, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

May 12, 2004, 06:25 PM

I can't even begin to understand why anyone in their right mind would do this.

Are some people more hateful than others?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Got my Permit

May 13, 2004, 08:17 AM

well we did kinda do that to their COUNTRY.

war is hell...shit like this goes on...maybe not in front of a vid cam...and not so well planned....but plenty of people had their heads blown off in this war as in all others.

googs
Unread
  (#3)
Got my Permit

May 13, 2004, 08:19 AM

600 us soldiers KIA...how do you think they died? in their sleep? nick berg was just a "not cleaned up for TV" version of this war. if bush had his way we never would have seen that video...i think we are at a crossroads now...THIS IS REAL....people are dying.

googs
Unread
  (#4)
Got my Permit

May 13, 2004, 08:25 AM

BTW i forced myself to watch that video and it only reinforced my belief that we should not be over there. the iraqi people were better off with saddam. if they weren't....it is still none of our business. there isn't one free country in all of the middle east. we should have taken that hint. there is nothing more patriotic than to value the lives of our soldiers so that they may only die in the defense of our great nation and her allies.

googs
Unread
  (#5)
Serial Killer

May 14, 2004, 04:50 AM

i havent seen this video, but i have seen one where a russian or some other european solider gets his head cut off. was pretty graphic, but kinda cool to watch (yeah, i'm sick like that). this shit happens all over the world.

I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#6)
Richard Cranium

May 14, 2004, 05:42 AM

we need to do the job right......anyone else see this becoming the next "vietnam"? More troops.....more concentrated effort....or get the hell out....halfassing something never worked out right

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#7)
Got my Permit

May 14, 2004, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsol95
we need to do the job right......anyone else see this becoming the next "vietnam"? More troops.....more concentrated effort....or get the hell out....halfassing something never worked out right
damn right!!!

it's disgusting how we said "FUCK YOU WORLD" in order to get our troops there...then we tell our troops to be careful what/who they shoot.....fuck that....they should be shooting first and asking questions later. bullshit rules of engagement, fighting with one arm tied behind our backs....that has marked EVERY failed engagement the US has been involved in.

we're going easy on those iraqis in order to get the world on our side...what kind of BS is that??? if we wanted them on our side we would have never gone to war in the first place.

googs
Unread
  (#8)
Mr. Glass

May 14, 2004, 10:17 AM

i watched the video here at work yesterday..

I can say that it really raised my blood pressure... those of you how have seen it, you are aware of the 4-5min of talking.. and in that talking i made out a coulpe of words {i can read arabic like english, i can understand it to a very elementry level} they proclaimed as a sacrafice to God..

That right there had pissed me off to no end.. as a muslim i can tell you that is complete bullshit.. there is no way shape or form does it say to do something like that.. it is all about non-violence.. and they further more went on to say in the name of god we will have no mercy... we,, the #1 rule is islam is that one should be most merciful and forgiving..

this is going on to the point where it has become a crime against humanity.. and in most cases.. as someone here said like veitnam.. there is no diffrence.. lives are lost.. famalies are shattered for what? cheaper oil? f00k that f00k those guys... i swear dude.. if i was bush.. id be running.. cause MFers like myself and others out there.. realize that has to stop..

the most painful thing about this soldier particularly was that he had the option to go home.. and he said no and wanted to stay and serve.. poor soul.. may god bless him..

just my take on it.. i have much love for the people there and I feel this is enough and they need to get the eff back home..

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#9)
Knee Draggin!

May 14, 2004, 10:42 AM

Just for the record, this was not a soldier that this happened to. This was a civilian. That doesn't make it any less brutal, or horrific. I think it does paint a grim picture of what we are up against. It is so sad that someone who volunteered himself to help them has to go out like this. Rest in peace Nick Burg. My heart goes out to your family and friends.

http://www.mozilla.org/images/product-firefox.pngUse Firefox - Rediscover the Web

KwayZeeyT - (k-way-z-t) adj. To be slightly off or otherwise "Travis-like".

"I don't trust you... but in a good way." - Kim
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to kwayzeeyt Send a message via Yahoo to kwayzeeyt Send a message via AIM to kwayzeeyt Send a message via MSN to kwayzeeyt  
Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

May 16, 2004, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSR

...t has marked EVERY failed engagement the US has been involved in.

we're going easy on those iraqis in order to get the world on our side...what kind of BS is that??? if we wanted them on our side we would have never gone to war in the first place.

googs
That is a good point.

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#11)
Richard Cranium

May 17, 2004, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminZX6R
i watched the video here at work yesterday..

I can say that it really raised my blood pressure... those of you how have seen it, you are aware of the 4-5min of talking.. and in that talking i made out a coulpe of words {i can read arabic like english, i can understand it to a very elementry level} they proclaimed as a sacrafice to God..

That right there had pissed me off to no end.. as a muslim i can tell you that is complete bullshit.. there is no way shape or form does it say to do something like that.. it is all about non-violence.. and they further more went on to say in the name of god we will have no mercy... we,, the #1 rule is islam is that one should be most merciful and forgiving..

this is going on to the point where it has become a crime against humanity.. and in most cases.. as someone here said like veitnam.. there is no diffrence.. lives are lost.. famalies are shattered for what? cheaper oil? f00k that f00k those guys... i swear dude.. if i was bush.. id be running.. cause MFers like myself and others out there.. realize that has to stop..

the most painful thing about this soldier particularly was that he had the option to go home.. and he said no and wanted to stay and serve.. poor soul.. may god bless him..

just my take on it.. i have much love for the people there and I feel this is enough and they need to get the eff back home..
I feel for you...its a shame the radicals are making a bad name for muslims....have been doing a lil research on this topic and I myself was suprised...I guess I fell into the "idiot" catigory that thought you were all evil but was I horribly wrong...open a book people lol...well anyways just really sucks..need to get rid of these asses so we can go back to watching people beat each other up over olyimpic(sp) events lol

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#12)
www.got-one.com

May 18, 2004, 11:32 AM

Nick Berg's Killing: 50 Fishy Circumstances, Contradictory Claims, and Videotape Anomalies

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/5/15/22827/0477
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to gotone  
Unread
  (#13)
Meh

May 18, 2004, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsol95
...open a book people lol...well anyways just really sucks..need to get rid of these asses so we can go back to watching people beat each other up over olyimpic(sp) events lol
Well I have read several sections of the Our'an and I suggest you should as well. Killing the "infidel" once you have given them a chance to accept Allah as the light if they refuse is pretty harse in my book.

I guess I also am suspect of a book that has detailed chapters on how to piss properly.
Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

May 19, 2004, 08:32 PM

I haven't seen the video, but know of it. The thing that stands out in my mind is the striking resemblance to the way Chechens are fighting their war on Russia.

Chechens are releasing lots of videos of their attacks and ambushes on Russian forces, videos and pictures of gruesome acts committed by Russian forces on their people, as well as some torture and killing videos. Most notably, there's a video floting around where the Chechen soldiers make their statement and subsequently cut a live Russian military man's throat. You can actually hear him gargle on his own blood.

Ultimately, this incident means absolutely zero in the grand scheme of things. We all know that casualties on both sides are a part of war, and we all know there will be plenty more.

But our elected leaders have decided to take some casualties to make this world a better place for all of us. In my opinion, that's good enough reason to go to war on Iraq.

Further, since the Cold War, we've had a very positive turnaround in our geopolitical goals, motives, and actions. Instead of propping up dictators and totallitarian governments in our piss match with USSR, we are finally taking them on.
Unread
  (#15)
Super Moderator

May 19, 2004, 10:29 PM

I havent seen the video. Does anyone have a link to it? Everyone has an opinion. I believed that we screwed up a LONG time ago and this was inevitable. Screwed up deals here, there, trade agreements that should have never been made, Training people to further our goals and I am not just talking about just this country. All countries are to blame. People, there is a lot more going on than we know. Who knows how many plots were thwarted against the U.S. and its allies. Lets just get something straight. There are people (and countries) that HATE us and they will do anything to anyone to get to us. Are we forgetting the great lives that we live? Look at you right now. Sitting and typing on a computer, thinking about riding and have BASIC freedom. People come to this country and get culture shock. Do I believe that this is all about oil - NO. Do I believe that it has something to do with it - Oh yeah.

There are people who have sworn to die for what they believe in and they sure as hell dont believe in the U.S. or ANYTHING WE STAND FOR. We as a country have screwed up in the past. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS! We cant sit here and blame just one person (Clinton since he knew this crap was coming and did nothing about it).

But the cards were dealt. And we got to do what we have to.

To all the soldiers out there. My hats off to you. I fully support you. And for all the media people out there who half a*s a story just to get an emotion out of the viewers - Screw YOU! You are part to blame! You have gotten more people KILLED with half ass truths and all the bullsh*t you have put out. I blame YOU for getting that man decapitated. They WANTED you to air that!

They beheaded a man on national TV for what they believe in. Doesnt this alone tell you what we are up against? Terrorists have been trying to get to us for a long time. Countless highjackings and dont forget they tried to blow up the world trade center before! There is a very complex web that is out there that you and I cant fathom about terrorism but I am telling you right now - President Bush - Do what you have to do. I dont want to know all the details but I want to be reasonably sure that I am safe. We are definitely being held back for what we need to do - Damn bleeding hearts.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R