DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 550
2 members and 548 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Tech Questions

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
R&Ring differential girdle springs and dingle arm bearings
Unread
  (#1)
Firebreathing VTwin
 
Dieder's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,112
Join Date: July 21, 2003
Location: Reno NV
R&Ring differential girdle springs and dingle arm bearings - October 15, 2009, 12:08 AM

This should probably put up as a sticky.

We watched the Suzuki video very close to this one at MMI.
Very good info, take notes.
http://www.break.com/index/understan...cabulator.html


MARK DIEDERICH
Love the one you've got...
Cause you might get run over, or you might get shot.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Winnar!!
 
DiscerningI's Avatar
 
Posts: 502
Join Date: August 8, 2006
Location: Avalon
October 15, 2009, 12:11 AM

This video is full of sh!t.....

I'd say 70% of the terms I know... the other 30%, I don't follow because of the juxtaposition with terms I'm familiar with.


Amigo del pussy wah wah!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Firebreathing VTwin
 
Dieder's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,112
Join Date: July 21, 2003
Location: Reno NV
October 15, 2009, 12:14 AM

I didn't start laughing my ass off until 3:15 to the end.

Great video!


MARK DIEDERICH
Love the one you've got...
Cause you might get run over, or you might get shot.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.