DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 541
2 members and 539 guests
davidcycle, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
All-weather jacket for cheap --> L@@K
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

All-weather jacket for cheap --> L@@K - November 7, 2010, 07:28 AM

I just snatched up a new with tags FirstGear Jaunt jacket size L for $75 on ebay. The Jaunt is a simple, all-weather jacket that has fewer bells and whistles than the more expensive named-after-mountains jackets by FirstGear. Still, this jacket retails for around $200. There are still some really good deals on these on ebay so if anyone wants one for this winter, here ya go!

Firstgear Jaunt 3/4 Jacket Black Large: eBay Motors (item 270659090033 end time Nov-14-10 06:56:40 PST)

FIRSTGEAR MENS Jaunt Jacket Black Blue Medium: eBay Motors (item 170335966085 end time Nov-14-10 13:00:00 PST)

FirstGear Jaunt Motorcycle Jacket Size LARGE NEW! : eBay Motors (item 260688929818 end time Nov-13-10 16:28:14 PST)

FirstGear Jaunt Motorcycle Jacket EXTRA LARGE NEW! : eBay Motors (item 260688930078 end time Nov-13-10 16:29:14 PST)

CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: The author of this post has no financial or other interest in the sale of these items.

DISCLAIMER: The author of this post is not affiliated with the sellers of these items and offers no guarantees or warranties of these items, either expressed or implied.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

November 8, 2010, 10:34 AM

How do you like the armour in these jackets? I think I will grab one of these...
Unread
  (#3)
Derpentine Dealer

November 8, 2010, 05:21 PM

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but Firstgear stuff tends to be pretty good. I have a pair of mesh pants with a great liner that I've been using for 3-4 years now, even crashed in them about this time last year. The BP is just foam so that will need to be upgraded, but that's typical of most jackets.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.