DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 622
6 members and 616 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Heist, Nobrains, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Beware of KneeDraggers!
Unread
  (#1)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Beware of KneeDraggers! - July 23, 2008, 10:37 AM

If you are thinking of buying some gear from KneeDraggers and not sure of the size - think twice before ordering. When you attempt to exchange gear you received from them, they might not have the size you need in stock - and then it all goes downhill from there: you either have an option to keep the item which does not fit you, wait for several months (no kidding), or you will never see 15% of your money ("restocking fee" my ass!) - and all with no fault from your side.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Addicted to Cajen food...

July 23, 2008, 10:39 AM

Well, if you ordered the wrong size, that's kind of on you... I'm sure they have full disclaimers of there exchange policy...
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
2 wheels for life

July 23, 2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzu
Well, if you ordered the wrong size, that's kind of on you... I'm sure they have full disclaimers of there exchange policy...
+1
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
B
It goes to 11.

July 23, 2008, 10:42 AM

I have NEVER had a bad transaction with Kneedraggers.com

I've bought a lot of stuff from them.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#5)
DAS BOOT

July 23, 2008, 10:43 AM

While I understand your frustration, I believe most places that you order on line have a restocking fee of some sort...maybe you did not see the disclaimer?

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#6)
DAS BOOT

July 23, 2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrB

+1

Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

July 23, 2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrB

+2
Unread
  (#8)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

July 23, 2008, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Well, if you ordered the wrong size,
I suppose you know as well as me and everybody else that different manufacturers have different sizing charts, and often it is a gamble...

Quote:
that's kind of on you... I'm sure they have full disclaimers of there exchange policy...
Here is the rub - they do! You get one free exchange if it does not fit right. But they don't mention that then can take a leisure of shipping this exchange to you in 4 months. I've dealt with better retailers, and this post here is just to inform others.
Unread
  (#9)
Triple Secks

July 23, 2008, 10:46 AM

My wife has exchanged several items with them due to fitment issues. I dont think she had any real problems.

I believe i can see the future;
because everyday i repeat the
same routine.
Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

July 23, 2008, 10:48 AM

Return and Exchange Period:
20 calendar days from shipping date.

No returns or exchanges on:
  • Special Order parts
  • Electrical parts
  • Fiberglass parts, including bodywork, undertails, and huggers
  • Clearance Items
Fees / Surcharges:

EXCHANGES:

APPAREL EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE: NO FEE and FREE SHIPPING BACK TO CUSTOMER
No fee charged for customers wishing to exchange apparel items for a different size. Applies to apparel items only. Only the first exchange is free. Exchanged item must be the identical item purchased, in a smaller or larger size. You pay for shipping the item back to KneeDraggers.com, we'll ship your replacement item back to you free of charge.

ALL OTHER EXCHANGES: 10% FEE BASED ON PRICE OF EXCHANGED ITEM.
A 10% fee will be charged for all other exchanges, including exchanges for color or style. Customer will also be charged shipping costs to send the new item back to them. For Example: You purchase a $1000 leather suit, and want to exchange it for a $600 exhaust. You will pay $100 fee on the exchanged suit, leaving a $900 credit minus the price of the exhaust and shipping. We would then credit you back the difference.

RETURNS: 15% FEE, UNLESS AMOUNT HELD AS IN-STORE CREDITNo fee will be assessed for returned items where the amount of the return is held as in store credit. Any returns requesting refund to a credit card or PayPal account will be assessed a 15% fee.

Rules & Policies:

All merchandise purchased from KneeDraggers.com is sold in its original factory packaging with all contents as supplied to us by the manufacturer/distributor. Therefore it can be returned or exchanged only if in original manufacturer's packaging, same condition as sold, with all literature/instructions/documentation and attached tags, instructions, etc. Worn items, used items and any items without the tags attached will be refused.

No returns or exchanges will be accepted without an RMA number. ALL RMA requests can be generated via your online account area. Packages sent to us without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box will be refused.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the shipping of the returned or exchanged item back to KneeDraggers.com. Returns and exchanges sent COD will be refused.

KneeDraggers.com will not refund shipping charges for any returns or exchanges unless the return or exchange is the result of an error made by KneeDraggers.com.
Not responsible for personal items left in returned or exchanged merchandise.
Returns or exchanges must be received by KneeDraggers.com within 10 business days from the date the RMA# is issued.

Never ship an item in its original manufacturers packaging - it will arrive damaged. Please use a postal box or other adequate packaging to ensure your return or exchange is not damaged on the way back to KneeDraggers.com.

We are not responsible for goods we received that are damaged. These damaged goods become the property of the buyer if not shipped properly, and you may be charged to send them back.

All approved returns and exchanges should be sent to:

KneeDraggers.com
Attn: Re/Ex RMA# (YOUR RMA #)
243 Quigley Blvd. Suite A
New Castle, DE 19720

Any returned or exchanged items that do not follow the rules and policies listed above will be returned to sender and no credits will be issued.
Unread
  (#11)
Ling Long

July 23, 2008, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypink600rr
+2
+3

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

July 23, 2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadim
I suppose you know as well as me and everybody else that different manufacturers have different sizing charts, and often it is a gamble...

Here is the rub - they do! You get one free exchange if it does not fit right. But they don't mention that then can take a leisure of shipping this exchange to you in 4 months. I've dealt with better retailers, and this post here is just to inform others.
sounds like you're pissed off and looking to hurt their business....
Unread
  (#13)

July 23, 2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadim
You do know that sometimes people order the size they "wish" they were, hence stretch pants and bicycle shorts...

As far as maufacturers, that's just a given. I suggest hit bike shows and races for gear... or try something on in a shop, then order the exact same item online. Colemans has a very large selection of gear that you can find cheaper online.

+1 with KneeDraggers here as well... never had a problem.
Unread
  (#14)

July 23, 2008, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypink600rr
Return and Exchange Period:
20 calendar days from shipping date.

No returns or exchanges on:
  • Special Order parts
  • Electrical parts
  • Fiberglass parts, including bodywork, undertails, and huggers
  • Clearance Items
Fees / Surcharges:

EXCHANGES:

APPAREL EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE: NO FEE and FREE SHIPPING BACK TO CUSTOMER
No fee charged for customers wishing to exchange apparel items for a different size. Applies to apparel items only. Only the first exchange is free. Exchanged item must be the identical item purchased, in a smaller or larger size. You pay for shipping the item back to KneeDraggers.com, we'll ship your replacement item back to you free of charge.

ALL OTHER EXCHANGES: 10% FEE BASED ON PRICE OF EXCHANGED ITEM.
A 10% fee will be charged for all other exchanges, including exchanges for color or style. Customer will also be charged shipping costs to send the new item back to them. For Example: You purchase a $1000 leather suit, and want to exchange it for a $600 exhaust. You will pay $100 fee on the exchanged suit, leaving a $900 credit minus the price of the exhaust and shipping. We would then credit you back the difference.

RETURNS: 15% FEE, UNLESS AMOUNT HELD AS IN-STORE CREDITNo fee will be assessed for returned items where the amount of the return is held as in store credit. Any returns requesting refund to a credit card or PayPal account will be assessed a 15% fee.

Rules & Policies:

All merchandise purchased from KneeDraggers.com is sold in its original factory packaging with all contents as supplied to us by the manufacturer/distributor. Therefore it can be returned or exchanged only if in original manufacturer's packaging, same condition as sold, with all literature/instructions/documentation and attached tags, instructions, etc. Worn items, used items and any items without the tags attached will be refused.

No returns or exchanges will be accepted without an RMA number. ALL RMA requests can be generated via your online account area. Packages sent to us without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box will be refused.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the shipping of the returned or exchanged item back to KneeDraggers.com. Returns and exchanges sent COD will be refused.

KneeDraggers.com will not refund shipping charges for any returns or exchanges unless the return or exchange is the result of an error made by KneeDraggers.com.
Not responsible for personal items left in returned or exchanged merchandise.
Returns or exchanges must be received by KneeDraggers.com within 10 business days from the date the RMA# is issued.

Never ship an item in its original manufacturers packaging - it will arrive damaged. Please use a postal box or other adequate packaging to ensure your return or exchange is not damaged on the way back to KneeDraggers.com.

We are not responsible for goods we received that are damaged. These damaged goods become the property of the buyer if not shipped properly, and you may be charged to send them back.

All approved returns and exchanges should be sent to:

KneeDraggers.com
Attn: Re/Ex RMA# (YOUR RMA #)
243 Quigley Blvd. Suite A
New Castle, DE 19720

Any returned or exchanged items that do not follow the rules and policies listed above will be returned to sender and no credits will be issued.
And I bet you didn't have to look hard to find this either... +1 for ladypink
Unread
  (#15)
DAS BOOT

July 23, 2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
You do know that sometimes people order the size they "wish" they were, hence stretch pants and bicycle shorts...

As far as maufacturers, that's just a given. I suggest hit bike shows and races for gear... or try something on in a shop, then order the exact same item online. Colemans has a very large selection of gear that you can find cheaper online.

+1 with KneeDraggers here as well... never had a problem.
+1

Go to a local store to try this stuff on, so you have a better idea of what to get.