DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 559
5 members and 554 guests
2blueyam, 2wheelin, davidcycle, GRN96WS6, HenryW
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Motoneko....Bueller? Bueller?!?
Unread
  (#1)
AMA Superbike Champ

Motoneko....Bueller? Bueller?!? - June 15, 2009, 11:28 AM

Ordered a helmet and shield from Motoneko last Tues. Haven't heard a word from them, but my card was charged. I know they're moving, but seriously, how about an automated email?

With all the great things I've read on here, I'm surprised.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CBontheMV  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

June 15, 2009, 11:50 AM

who or what is motoneko!

Buell (American Motorcycles)
"Had enough rice? Try some apple pie."
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
superdupernunu

June 15, 2009, 01:03 PM

im sure you will get it though their lines of communication aren't the best by any means...try calling them....if they have their # still up and running..1-800-605-1210

let's f*cking rage!
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
All about the U

June 15, 2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha00311 View Post
im sure you will get it though their lines of communication aren't the best by any means...try calling them....if they have their # still up and running..1-800-605-1210
they dont answer the phones..

-Mossburg
"Dont make excuses, Make adjustments"

Unread
  (#5)
running on liquid crazy.

June 15, 2009, 01:09 PM

.com has complained about Motoneko, too. Last one, someone ordered a jacket, and after 13 days, 5 emails, and 2 phone calls, had not heard back at all. You could just order it from RnR Cycles at the shop or online...

the one and only...
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
unapologetic

June 15, 2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBontheMV View Post
Ordered a helmet and shield from Motoneko last Tues. Haven't heard a word from them, but my card was charged. I know they're moving, but seriously, how about an automated email?

With all the great things I've read on here, I'm surprised.

Sree should be calling you soon. Their 1-800 number is now working, and for some reason after the move they got HAMMERED with a ton of orders. Not that it is an excuse, but put yourselves in their shoes for a second. It's also only been 4 business days since the order if it went out on Wed from Cali. If it was drop shipped, it could be longer.

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#7)
AMA Superbike Champ

June 15, 2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Sree should be calling you soon. Their 1-800 number is now working, and for some reason after the move they got HAMMERED with a ton of orders. Not that it is an excuse, but put yourselves in their shoes for a second. It's also only been 4 business days since the order if it went out on Wed from Cali. If it was drop shipped, it could be longer.
Got the call and helmet should be here Weds. I've worked in eCommerce for years so I do expect the minimum level of CS from most places...part of that is some type of acknowledgement that a) the order is received b) they have payment and c) the order is being shipped out. Not rocket science at this point.

But I definitely give Motoneko credit for giving me a call at this point. If it gets here Weds and is ok, I'll add Motoneko to my list of parts suppliers.
Unread
  (#8)
unapologetic

June 15, 2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBontheMV View Post
Got the call and helmet should be here Weds. I've worked in eCommerce for years so I do expect the minimum level of CS from most places...part of that is some type of acknowledgement that a) the order is received b) they have payment and c) the order is being shipped out. Not rocket science at this point.

But I definitely give Motoneko credit for giving me a call at this point. If it gets here Weds and is ok, I'll add Motoneko to my list of parts suppliers.
agreed. It's easy to get frustrated with a LOT of vendors, and having failsafes built into the systems to ensure this type of communication should be commonplace and isn't. Sree and the guys are good peoples, I wouldn't put them on my back if they weren't.

Glad to hear you will be getting your stuff soon.

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#9)
AMA Superbike Champ

June 15, 2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Sree and the guys are good peoples, I wouldn't put them on my back if they weren't.
And that's all I ever heard from everyone on this board which is why I went with them. Not sure if you saw my original post and gave them a heads up, but if you did, thanks.
Unread
  (#10)
Licensed Rider

June 15, 2009, 03:41 PM

I had an order a month ago with them and got one of the items in good time after I gave them a call. The other half on the other hand was like pulling teeth since they weren't in stock initially. Finally I gave up and requested a refund for the remainder of my order...which of course never happened, despite dozens of phone call attempts and a couple of emails. First time I've ever had to file a chargeback on a e-commerce seller.

oh, and fancy seeing you here cbonthemv

Last edited by soupy; June 15, 2009 at 03:44 PM..
Unread
  (#11)
AMA Superbike Champ

June 19, 2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:

Glad to hear you will be getting your stuff soon.

The saga continues...

Helmet supposed to be here on Weds. No dice. Yesterday, still nothing so I call Sree and ask for the tracking number. He "doesn't have it because they drop shipped it to me." Sree said he'd call me back with the tracking info; nothing. Called them three times today and imagine that, no answer and the his VM is full.

EDIT: In an eleventh hour save, UPS showed up at 5:30 with the helmet. Took a week and a half, but Sree did come through as promised...

Last edited by CBontheMV; June 19, 2009 at 10:39 PM..
Unread
  (#12)
Licensed Rider

June 19, 2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Helmet supposed to be here on Weds. No dice. Yesterday, still nothing so I call Sree and ask for the tracking number. He "doesn't have it because they drop shipped it to me." Sree said he'd call me back with the tracking info; nothing. Called them three times today and imagine that, no answer and the his VM is full.
Sounds pretty much what I went through. He actually initially said my missing items were shipped and it should be under the SAME TRACKING NUMBER as the PREVIOUS shipment.

What?..

Since when did FedEx use same tracking numbers for different shipments sent in different weeks?