DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 546
3 members and 543 guests
2blueyam, GRN96WS6, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Motorcycle Accessory Trends
Unread
  (#1)
Solid; Jive Turkey...
 
K-DUB's Avatar
 
Posts: 130
Join Date: March 20, 2010
Location: WV
Thumbs up Motorcycle Accessory Trends - August 28, 2010, 04:03 PM

Good day .Net; would like to see what the latest rider accessory trends are, and what you currently use right now that is superior/awesome and a must have!

I recently purchased the Z1R Venom Headcase helmet, and must say that it is probably the best fitting/stylish motorcycle helmet that I have ever owned.

Definitely a keeper...


Stay Thirsty My Friend...

Last edited by K-DUB; August 28, 2010 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: picture
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Dr.'s say I'm the illest
 
The Patient's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,921
Join Date: August 22, 2010
Location: Under the umbrella next to the hottest chick
August 28, 2010, 04:08 PM



Quote:
Originally Posted by hfam95 View Post
Note to self, don't hire The Patient unless its for porn research.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Solid; Jive Turkey...
 
K-DUB's Avatar
 
Posts: 130
Join Date: March 20, 2010
Location: WV
August 30, 2010, 05:58 PM

BUMP...


Stay Thirsty My Friend...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ
 
Posts: 3,459
Join Date: December 29, 2002
Location: NYC UES
August 30, 2010, 06:32 PM

I wouldn't call a helmet paint job a "motorcycle accessory trend".
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
GP Champ
 
Space's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,556
Join Date: August 17, 2005
Location: Berryville
August 30, 2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DUB View Post
Good day .Net; would like to see what the latest rider accessory trends are, and what you currently use right now that is superior/awesome and a must have!

I recently purchased the Z1R Venom Headcase helmet, and must say that it is probably the best fitting/stylish motorcycle helmet that I have ever owned.

Definitely a keeper...
That appears to be a necessity.

I think tassels are way cool accessories.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Definition...
Unread
  (#6)
Solid; Jive Turkey...
 
K-DUB's Avatar
 
Posts: 130
Join Date: March 20, 2010
Location: WV
Definition... - August 30, 2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space View Post
That appears to be a necessity.

I think tassels are way cool accessories.
Well that can be argued; here you go straight from Encarta:

Accesory

optional part: an optional part that may be fitted to something to perform an additional function or enhance performance
fashion article: an item of clothing that is worn or used for a fashionable effect with an outfit

Just put something up, that you think is awesome and that you like to use when you ride your motorcycle !


Stay Thirsty My Friend...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
?
Unread
  (#7)
Solid; Jive Turkey...
 
K-DUB's Avatar
 
Posts: 130
Join Date: March 20, 2010
Location: WV
? - August 30, 2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witold View Post
I wouldn't call a helmet paint job a "motorcycle accessory trend".


Stay Thirsty My Friend...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Tilting
 
OnT1lt's Avatar
 
Posts: 295
Join Date: November 6, 2009
Location: 2Up2Down (Boogie Down Burke)
September 3, 2010, 12:49 PM

Thread fail?

Sike, I have a helmet with integrated LEDs. I like em for night time, so that people will get hypnotized by the flashing lights and rear-end me. It comes with 3 flash settings, which is cool!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ
 
Space's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,556
Join Date: August 17, 2005
Location: Berryville
September 4, 2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DUB View Post
Well that can be argued; here you go straight from Encarta:

Accesory

optional part: an optional part that may be fitted to something to perform an additional function or enhance performance
fashion article: an item of clothing that is worn or used for a fashionable effect with an outfit

Just put something up, that you think is awesome and that you like to use when you ride your motorcycle !
If you are wearing a helmet for a " fashionable effect with an outfit" more power to you. I cannot see mine when it is on my head so a Corsair V in Grey Frost for me

XM, SPOT and GPS are my most used accessories.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
Dr.'s say I'm the illest
 
The Patient's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,921
Join Date: August 22, 2010
Location: Under the umbrella next to the hottest chick
September 5, 2010, 12:15 AM

GoPro HD camera is nice. (Just had someone use it on a ride)


Quote:
Originally Posted by hfam95 View Post
Note to self, don't hire The Patient unless its for porn research.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
AKA Smoke
 
Nicolasr21's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,552
Join Date: December 11, 2009
Location: Frederick, MD
September 5, 2010, 12:26 AM

I want one ^


www.MohawkRyderz.com
http://www.facebook.com/MohawkRyderz
http://www.facebook.com/MohawkRyderzSmoke
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohaw...788371?fref=ts
https://www.instagram.com/mohawkryderz
NESBA/N2: A
TPM: Blue

GSX-R 750 12' Yellow/Black
GSX-R 750 11' White RaceBike
R1 09'
Kawi 250 10'
ZX-6R 636 05'
GSX-R 750 06' Red/Black
GSX-R 600 04' White/Blue
GS 500 05' Yellow

Please ride your own ride:





Times I've crashed....shit lost count now
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.