DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 631
4 members and 627 guests
car54, davidcycle, Nobrains, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Motorcyclegiant.com SUCKS
Unread
  (#1)
TPG og

Motorcyclegiant.com SUCKS - July 29, 2009, 10:06 AM

**UPDATE** had to call GMO1.com, the "clone" site of motorcycle giant to finally talk to a real person. I was not nice in the least bit but got my money back FINALLY. Don't deal with these scumbags- motorcyclegiant.com, gmo1.com.

Not that I have a bike to ride, but.... I ordered a Vega V-Tune Bluetooth helmet from them June 15th. Yup June. Still haven't gotten it. I've emailed niceley more thana few times and every answer is "we will send when Vega sends us to it" and "when Vega authorizes the realease of it". Well, Ebay vendors and Motorcyclesuperstore.com have had them for a while now. Someone told me there was a 10% discount coupon, so I ordered from them. The've always responded to emails, but their 800 phone number doesn't ever pick up (fishy??). Then they threaten me with a $29 restocking fee if I cancel the order. How do you charge a restocking fee for something you don't even have in stock?I got fedup and sent them a nasty email last night saying I'm going to be contacting Paypals fraud division and the respective State's attorneys because as far as I'm concenred I'm getting hosed. Over a month with "authorization" bs when EVERYONE else has the damn things in stock. Lesson learned, screw motorcyclegiant.com. I'm giving them till the end of today then I'm filing a fraud charge with paypal.

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

Last edited by b00st; July 31, 2009 at 11:43 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#2)
Cornerworker, schweet!!!

Angry July 30, 2009, 09:48 AM

That sucks man! File a complaint, and give them hell.

Personally I only order from Motorcycle-Superstore or NewEnough. They've always been reliable, and seem to know how to take care of their customers.

'01 Ducati Monster 750 - Daily
'01 Ducati 748 - Weekly
'01 Suzuki SV 650 - Back in Italy
'04 Triumph Daytona - In good hands
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
SUPERBITCHIN'

July 30, 2009, 09:53 AM

E che cazzo!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to {SALVA}  
Unread
  (#4)
Fuhgeddaboutit!

July 30, 2009, 10:08 AM

Wow, guess they haven't changed much. I had issues with them a long time ago too and never used them again.

+1 on the suckage
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
I'm Taking Over!

July 30, 2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00STZX3 View Post
I'm giving them till the end of today then I'm filing a fraud charge with paypal.
Dont wait, Do it now, get your money back. I would have done this June 21st... Paypal will take a few days to process...

04 R6 & (0OO \ (||||)(||||) / OO0)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bofessional Send a message via AIM to Bofessional  
Unread
  (#6)
TPG og

July 30, 2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overboard View Post
Wow, guess they haven't changed much. I had issues with them a long time ago too and never used them again.

+1 on the suckage

I googled around to, they were even sponsoring a GSXR forum I think, no bad reviews.

Bo- they sent a very nice email saying they would refund my money and cancel the order and "no restocking fee since it was on back order". Think they're customer service guy might be taking bong hits trying to charge restocking on something they don't even have! I sent a paypal money request, nothing as of yet today I'm still pissed off.

Hopefully someone will google them like I did and read how these dbags operate.
Unread
  (#7)
TPG og

July 31, 2009, 10:34 AM

Well they meailed me back said they'd refund and yet no refund. I called, no on answers the phone. Also, turns out they have a clone site - http://www.gmo1.com/ I called them and left them a stern but heated message saying I want my money back today or Paypal Fraud is getting contacted. They got until 5 today to refund my friggin money. So watch out for Motorcyclegiant.com and gmo1.com, both scam sites IMO.