DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 544
3 members and 541 guests
2blueyam, GRN96WS6, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
New A/S GP Pro gloves and fitment
Unread
  (#1)
Tempting Fate

New A/S GP Pro gloves and fitment - July 16, 2013, 11:43 AM

Anyone using these and have used the old ones in the past before the plastic cuff? I feel like the leather is thicker and not as supple as my old ones. They are still breaking in but anyone else notice this and did you stay with the GP Pros?
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

July 16, 2013, 06:12 PM

While I can't comment on the prior GP gloves, I can tell you that after 4 trackdays and some spirited street riding, they fit great. I had a highside get off at PIRC a few weeks ago and they did not hold up as well as they should have IMO. Needless to say I'll give some Helds a shot this time around.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Tempting Fate

July 16, 2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by currle View Post
While I can't comment on the prior GP gloves, I can tell you that after 4 trackdays and some spirited street riding, they fit great. I had a highside get off at PIRC a few weeks ago and they did not hold up as well as they should have IMO. Needless to say I'll give some Helds a shot this time around.
Yea, I don't think I will be keeping these and hopefully can sell them on here. Surprised to hear about yours not holding up as well because that's my main complaint, that the leather seems thicker and not as pliable. I've put about 8 hours of good street riding on them and they aren't much better. They fit well but just seem more bulky and a downgrade in leather feel. I have heard Held has a great reputation for the quality of their leather and construction so I'll check them out.
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to