DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 556
0 members and 556 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Scorpio SR-I500 Group Buy
Unread
  (#1)
Knee Draggin!

Scorpio SR-I500 Group Buy - May 30, 2006, 10:17 AM

I have been on the phone all day with Aritronix in efforts to receive a good discount on the Scorpio SR-i500 with the new remote key fob and battery back-up system. the latest model is just begining to ship to dealers, so even if you order a system you will get the old key fob and battery back-up system. The system with the following features not discounted runs 396.00 (without factory harness, add 19.95 for factory harness):

--SCORPIO 2 Way FM Transceiver Controlled Motorcycle Alarm
--Remote ignition disable / Anti hijack kit
--Perimeter sensor with multi stage war away
--Back up power supply system

Simply PM me a "Yes" response to this thread if interested. The new features are mainly the key fob. The key fob is now weather proof, much smaller and the antenna is built into the fob to prevent breakage and the crystal LCD is made from a scratch resistant material. The light and display has been changed to provide a better view at night. The battery back up in the older system would flash the lights when battery souce was low but did not alert @ the key fob. This has changed with the newer system.

The manufacurer is offering $326 (shipping included). That is the new system with new key fob, upgraded battery backup, perimeter sensor, anti-hijack feature. If you are interested, again post reply with a yes and i will PM u directly.

To be truley successful in life is to be loved, honored and respected for who you are and the principles you represent in life.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/11576/humorsign.gif[/img]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to solo