DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 199
4 members and 195 guests
Nobrains, Sal_the_man, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Riding Gear and Apparel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Woodcraft Dual Temp Tirewarmers with case
Unread
  (#1)
Super Moderator

Woodcraft Dual Temp Tirewarmers with case - May 18, 2010, 02:13 PM

Anyone try these? One of my warmers died and I dont think its worth sending it back (knock off brand). I saw these...Anyone use them yet?

Woodcraft has been proudly selling the Tire Bakers tire warmers for several years. During this time we have learned a lot about tire warmers, what makes them good, and what can make them better. We worked on these warmers for 18 months to come up with what we feel are the best warmers ever offered.
Key New Features:
  • Even Heat Distribution - We came up with an all new small gap heating element that leaves smaller spaces between the coils, ensuring that the whole tire is heated evenly.
  • Great Insulation - Our new insulation is both thinner & has greater heat retention than ever before.
  • Side Curtains - Much of the heat loss when warming up comes when wind cools the tire from the edge. Our new side curtains not only shield the tire from the wind but also importantly help retain heat so that the whole rim warms up.
  • Easy to install / remove - A large, 1 piece velcro strap secures the warmer to the tire with no hooks or cords getting in the way.
  • Durable - We used only the best components and subjected all internal connections to rigorous tension tests to be sure these warmers are built to last.
  • Easy to use durable controls - Pick your tire temp with the flick of a switch and warmer's display light lets you know it's producing heat.
  • Free duffel bag carry case with every set
  • The dual temp switch lets you easily select the warm (130-140F) or hot (170-180F) setting.
Our testers loved the simplicity of the operation of this new, lower profile unit and there was universal applause for the thinner design which made installation a snap.
You'll especially appreciate the safety disconnect cord, which cuts power to the warmer as soon as you take it off - almost every one of our testers knew someone who had burned up a set of warmers when they were in a hurry to hit the track.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/image_st...41_refined.jpg

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#2)
Eddie would go ...

May 18, 2010, 02:14 PM

Hollywood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Mojito Anyone?

May 18, 2010, 02:23 PM

I think Ron and Jay have them..

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#4)
Super Moderator

May 18, 2010, 02:28 PM

I think they have the ones with the readout which are a lot more money than these. I think I smoked my front warmer (they are about 2 years old) so I am contemplating replacing them...

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

May 18, 2010, 02:31 PM

They are bad ass got to try them at nj
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to 600killer Send a message via AIM to 600killer  
Unread
  (#6)
unapologetic

May 18, 2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Hollywood?

James, they are a great product. I like the warm/hot option, as it's easier to have the 9 million rear tires I am going to shred up on the "warm" setting before we put them on the "Hot" rotation just before use. Doesn't draw as much, and the new ones have side skirts that keep the wind cooling effect to a minimum.

Hit me up if you want a little more direct connection to Woodcraft, they might be able to get you a better deal.

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
SOFA KING WE TALL DEAD...

May 18, 2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
James, they are a great product. I like the warm/hot option, as it's easier to have the 9 million rear tires I am going to shred up on the "warm" setting before we put them on the "Hot" rotation just before use. Doesn't draw as much, and the new ones have side skirts that keep the wind cooling effect to a minimum.

Hit me up if you want a little more direct connection to Woodcraft, they might be able to get you a better deal.
Man i`ve been trying to get a set of these darn things for a few months now but was sold out. Hell if you can get a good deal on these, i`ll sell the CH`s i just got and get these instead.

CCS Am#990
W˛ Racing
http://www.TrackTactics.org/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to badass Send a message via Skype™ to badass