DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Sportbike Pictures and Vids

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#31)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Premier Member since: February 14, 2011
October 24, 2011, 09:45 PM

Anyone catch season 2 premire? it blew the original series premire away...

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the ongoing comicbook series, The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. The series centers on a small group of survivors led by Sheriff's Deputy Rick Grimes and his family.

The series premiered on October 31, 2010, and is broadcast on the cable television channel AMC in the United States.

The first season premiered to universal acclaim and was nominated for several awards, including the Best Television Series Drama at the 68th GoldenGlobeAwards. Based on its reception, AMC renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes which premiered on October 16, 2011.

The pilot received 5.3 million viewers, making it the most-watched premiere episode of any AMC television series The first season finale received 6 million viewers, a series high; with 4 million viewers in the 18–49 demographic, making it the most watched basic cable series for the demographic.

In the United Kingdom, it premiered one week after it did in the United States, on November 5, 2010 on cable channel, FX. The premiere had 579,000 viewers, almost double for any other show on FX that week. The viewership dipped during the season then rose to 522,000 viewers for the final episode. The terrestrial premiere on Channel 5 on April 10, 2011, averaged 1.46 million viewers.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#32)
Officially Addicted to Posting

October 24, 2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Anyone catch season 2 premire? it blew the original series premire away...

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the ongoing comicbook series, The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. The series centers on a small group of survivors led by Sheriff's Deputy Rick Grimes and his family.

The series premiered on October 31, 2010, and is broadcast on the cable television channel AMC in the United States.

The first season premiered to universal acclaim and was nominated for several awards, including the Best Television Series Drama at the 68th GoldenGlobeAwards. Based on its reception, AMC renewed the series for a second season of 13 episodes which premiered on October 16, 2011.

The pilot received 5.3 million viewers, making it the most-watched premiere episode of any AMC television series The first season finale received 6 million viewers, a series high; with 4 million viewers in the 1849 demographic, making it the most watched basic cable series for the demographic.

In the United Kingdom, it premiered one week after it did in the United States, on November 5, 2010 on cable channel, FX. The premiere had 579,000 viewers, almost double for any other show on FX that week. The viewership dipped during the season then rose to 522,000 viewers for the final episode. The terrestrial premiere on Channel 5 on April 10, 2011, averaged 1.46 million viewers.
We definitely caught it. Sunday is a great day for tv now. Football, racing, Boardwalk Empire, and now Walking Dead. Last night's episode was really good too.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#33)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Premier Member since: February 14, 2011
October 24, 2011, 10:04 PM

yeah...I have to say when I heard they was turning the comic book into a tv series... I just knew it was going to be Angle/Buffy/Supernatural like...

This show is damn near movie quality. I hope we can get at least 4 seasons out of this.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#34)
it's "Leave," you idiot.

October 24, 2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin
yeah...I have to say when I heard they was turning the comic book into a tv series... I just knew it was going to be Angle/Buffy/Supernatural like...

This show is damn near movie quality. I hope we can get at least 4 seasons out of this.
I wanted sheriff dogooder to kill the fat hunter dude
Unread
  (#35)

October 24, 2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin

Yeah man, they definitely could have botched it. Really glad they got it right. AMC has such great shows though, you almost knew it would be could. If it were on one of the big four or something...prob not.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Unread
  (#36)

October 24, 2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiffTannen

I wanted sheriff dogooder to kill the fat hunter dude
So not to spoil...Yeah, but he didnt even know what was on the other side. Nor that there would have been a through and through. Plus he sincerely felt bad and is trying to step up to show that.

Unread
  (#37)
it's "Leave," you idiot.

October 24, 2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal

So not to spoil...Yeah, but he didnt even know what was on the other side. Nor that there would have been a through and through. Plus he sincerely felt bad and is trying to step up to show that.
I don't care... I just wanted to see sheriff dogooder lose his shit
Unread
  (#38)
Got Any Gwapes?

Premier Member since: June 01, 2005
October 24, 2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal View Post
Yeah man, they definitely could have botched it. Really glad they got it right. AMC has such great shows though, you almost knew it would be could. If it were on one of the big four or something...prob not.
I'm pretty sure they canned the first season writers immediately after the finale and brought in a new crew...good call.

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"

*GODFATHER*
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boomboom929  
Unread
  (#39)
GP Racer

October 24, 2011, 10:24 PM

A lot of people on another forum are like omg its zombies, you should totally know exactly what to do if it happens. On The Talking Dead aftershow they said that you have to imagine the world of the Walking Dead as never having a George Romero in it aka never having even heard of zombies. Which makes a lot of the what we think is dumb shit make more sense because they just wouldn't know wtf was happening.

Great series though, can't wait for the next one. Its like a drug

-Joe

06 Husky TE-610
11 Husky TXC-250
09 Husky WR165
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Gots_a_sol  
Unread
  (#40)

October 24, 2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboom929

I'm pretty sure they canned the first season writers immediately after the finale and brought in a new crew...good call.
I kinda remember reading something about that. They are gonna focus on character development, or something like that, more this season.

Unread
  (#41)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

October 24, 2011, 10:30 PM

Im glad the Zombies werent super fast.... ..i have yet to see this season..mostly because i cant find AMC on my fios to save my life

[SIGPIC]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/6galleria/tradimenti/warhol%20last%20supper%201986.jpg[/SIGPIC]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Unread
  (#42)
Got Any Gwapes?

Premier Member since: June 01, 2005
October 24, 2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jw626 View Post
Im glad the Zombies werent super fast.... ..i have yet to see this season..mostly because i cant find AMC on my fios to save my life

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"

*GODFATHER*
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boomboom929  
Unread
  (#43)
it's "Leave," you idiot.

October 24, 2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jw626
This irritated me. They were slow zombies all through last season etc.

Then suddenly on the most recent episode, zombies are fuckin sprinting.

Horseshit. You never mix fast zombies with slow zombies
Unread
  (#44)
GP Racer

October 24, 2011, 10:33 PM

There are some that hobble along at a decent pace.

On TTD they said their pace was related to how long they have been dead (undead?). A zombie that has been dead for 2 months would be slower than one that has only been dead for a week.

Makes sense to me.

-Joe

06 Husky TE-610
11 Husky TXC-250
09 Husky WR165
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Gots_a_sol  
Unread
  (#45)

October 24, 2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiffTannen

This irritated me. They were slow zombies all through last season etc.

Then suddenly on the most recent episode, zombies are fuckin sprinting.

Horseshit. You never mix fast zombies with slow zombies
And definitely dont ever cross the fucking streams!