DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 490
3 members and 487 guests
beatle, KirkRoy, windblown
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Sportbike Pictures and Vids

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#16)
Yo quiero Trackday!

December 5, 2017, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiphteey View Post
Attachment 32788

and now...

Attachment 32789

Dude, looks GOOD. Thought that bike was done, based on the original pics, when they were posted back when...

Clocked almost 181 on GPS with a small rider on it in 2017. One thing I have found is that Kawasaki didn't leave TOO much on the table with this platform. It was hard work to eek out just a little.

Looking to push the envelope with some experimental and secret stuff in 2018.
Quote:
Skin is as healed up as it will be (scar tissue), I'll get some pics in one of these days.

I'm supposed to keep putting cocoa butter on certain parts but I'm not as good about it as I should be. Just mainly keep trying to make sure my hand keeps the range it has the strength it needs and ignore hip pains. Skin has finally become essentially a non-issue.
Glad to hear that you are doing good.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#17)
Yo quiero Trackday!

December 5, 2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Attachment 32788

and now...

Attachment 32789

Clocked almost 181 on GPS with a small rider on it in 2017. One thing I have found is that Kawasaki didn't leave TOO much on the table with this platform. It was hard work to eek out just a little.

Looking to push the envelope with some experimental and secret stuff in 2018.

Dude, looks GOOD. Thought that bike was done, based on the original pics, when they were posted back when...

Quote:
Skin is as healed up as it will be (scar tissue), I'll get some pics in one of these days.

I'm supposed to keep putting cocoa butter on certain parts but I'm not as good about it as I should be. Just mainly keep trying to make sure my hand keeps the range it has the strength it needs and ignore hip pains. Skin has finally become essentially a non-issue.
Glad to hear that you are doing good.
Unread
  (#18)
GP Champ

December 5, 2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoallafila View Post
I don't think anyone of us would ever give up riding completely given the chance, I've woken up in a hospital twice and I still ride. But I am glad to hear you're not doing the 9/10th kinda stuff on open roads anymore
Allegedly I had promised my parents after much goading in the ER...nevermind the fact that I was on fentanyl

I really thought about giving it up...but you know how it goes. Let me see if I can push one. Let me see if I can sit on one. Let me see if I can tuck. Let me see if I can hold the throttle without it snapping shut due to lack of grip strength. I guess both the bike and I have come a long way.

A little more to go on the 636...and then its back to the ZX12.

I have a feeling many Busas/14s/10s/1000s will be crying. I guess there's always the H2

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph