DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Sportbike Pictures and Vids

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#16)
ಠ_ಠ The Cleaner ಠ_ಠ
 
Posts: 2,691
Join Date: August 10, 2010
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
March 2, 2013, 01:21 AM

fuck you guys this was the cops fault. if you crash into anything it's you're fault. I've run off the road before overshooting a turn and guess what? It's my fucking fault.


I bet you guys call the cops when someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night. fucking pansy faggots.


Whenever a post needs posting, I appear, then I'm gone.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hokierider  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#17)
SRWJTS Media and Safety
 
Camelhumps's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,772
Join Date: February 15, 2011
March 2, 2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokierider View Post
fuck you guys this was the cops fault. if you crash into anything it's you're fault. I've run off the road before overshooting a turn and guess what? It's my fucking fault.

I bet you guys call the cops when someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night. fucking pansy faggots.
Obvious troll is obvious

I am disappoint

Unless that was your best justdance impression.


'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

XBOX - camelhumps87
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#18)
ಠ_ಠ The Cleaner ಠ_ಠ
 
Posts: 2,691
Join Date: August 10, 2010
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
March 2, 2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelhumps View Post
Obvious troll is obvious

I am disappoint

Unless that was your best justdance impression.
if i appeared as troll, i am sorry.


read it again without the fucks, and you'll see. i only call the cops if someone needs medical attention because i'm not getting my hands dirty for fggts


Whenever a post needs posting, I appear, then I'm gone.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hokierider  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#19)
SRWJTS Media and Safety
 
Camelhumps's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,772
Join Date: February 15, 2011
March 2, 2013, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokierider View Post

if i appeared as troll, i am sorry.

read it again without the fucks, and you'll see. i only call the cops if someone needs medical attention because i'm not getting my hands dirty for fggts
Read it without the fucks.

Agreed except for the crashing in to something always being your fault. My first car accident I t-boned a guy who ran a red light that had been red for at least 15 seconds. That shit wasn't my fault.


'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

XBOX - camelhumps87
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#20)
Commute racer
 
RobMoore's Avatar
 
Posts: 683
Join Date: October 18, 2012
Location: Queen Anne's
March 2, 2013, 07:03 AM

I have a theory: The rider is new, and chose a 600SS as a first bike. He is intimidated by the whole thing. His riding style toggles between daredevil and grandma.

The cop sees him being a daredevil, pulls in behind and close to get the tag. The rider toggles to grandma and starts being overly cautious (probably because he saw the cop in his rear view).

The cop is typing in the plate number in his laptop when the bike stops. Crash, rear end. Cop acts like a d-bag because his whole plan for how the next 20 minutes was supposed to go is now ruined, and he is on the hook for causing an accident when all he wanted to do was "get" another one of those "jerkoff kids on a crotch rocket. Damn things ought to be illegal".
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#21)
GP Racer
 
9mmkungfu's Avatar
 
Posts: 995
Join Date: March 29, 2012
Location: Reston
March 2, 2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
#1 why does this guy ride on the edge of the road
#2 the guy did come to a complete stop for no reason

the cop was a douche but so was the rider
He was to the far right, which would probably be the safest place out of the three motorcycle positions in that lane.

If you look at the 0:27 mark, it appears the white Honda Accord in the left lane is signaling his intentions to change lanes into the right lane. Knowing how cars don't "see" motorcycles, he probably assumed that the car was going to change lanes regardless of where he is/was and decided to stop to yield.

The policeman simply ran into the back of the guy. It was an avoidable mistake. He's human. We all make them.


-Nate
'13 HP4
'12 Hayabusa
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#22)
Site Owner
 
ClemsonJeeper's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,919
Join Date: March 9, 2004
Location: CashBurn, VA
March 2, 2013, 08:35 AM

More bad cops than good? What are you smoking?

Every "bad cop no donut" story goes viral on the Internet. People don't post videos of cops doing their job properly and politely.


(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.



Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#23)
GDMFSOB
 
The Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,168
Join Date: June 22, 2008
Location: North PWC
March 2, 2013, 08:54 AM

^^That's true for any case of customer service. You always see the complaints, not compliments.
8 hours and the hammer hasn't fallen? WTF, someone already


#132 AM
www.dc-moto.net, Amsoil, Manassas Honda Kawasaki Suzuki, MARRC

2013 MARRC Amateur of the year
2012 MARRC Cornerworker of the year
www.marrc.org


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#24)
I came I saw I shat mysef
 
jron's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,018
Join Date: July 21, 2003
Location: Fairfax, VA
March 2, 2013, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
#1 why does this guy ride on the edge of the road
#2 the guy did come to a complete stop for no reason

the cop was a douche but so was the rider
No business riding the edge. Right of center line good, edge BAD.

Rider had no business stopping and should have been watching his mirrors in traffic like that. He has a clutch, learn how to use it.

I think the cop was upset because he was scared that he coulda squashed the guy. Lots of people react like that. At least he didn't come out swinging and didn't blow things out of proportion after the first contact.


-john
wera, ccs - novice # 979 - sv650
Aprilia Falco (sold), Gs500 (sold), KTM300 (sold)

"I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one of them."

Separation of Corp. And State!

R.I.P Alex Lyskawa - My heart will never heal from your passing.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to jron  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#25)
Knee Draggin!
 
CrookedKing's Avatar
 
Posts: 589
Join Date: September 4, 2011
March 2, 2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelhumps View Post
for every great cop there are tons of shitbag asshole cops out there.
Fixed.

Edit: Depends where you live actually.


Nothing I say is to be taken seriously.

2004 Black ZX636

Last edited by CrookedKing; March 2, 2013 at 09:29 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#26)
I got nuthin
 
Taty's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,529
Join Date: November 18, 2007
Location: 211 West :-)
March 2, 2013, 10:29 AM

Isnt the bottom line if you rear end someone its your fault? Cops fault in my opinion.


R.I.P. Jeff Vega



GSXR Matt: I watching this and wondering what would it be like to be wide open and fully leaned over!


1983 Honda XR80
1989 Honda Rebel 250
1983 Yamaha Maxim 750
1986 Honda Shadow 700
2002 Ducati Monster Dark 600
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
2011 HD Sportster 1200 Custom

Marrc Cornerworker

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002150282476
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Taty  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#27)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Posts: 16,814
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Location: King George, VA
March 2, 2013, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post
More bad cops than good? What are you smoking?

Every "bad cop no donut" story goes viral on the Internet. People don't post videos of cops doing their job properly and politely.
This


-Fitz

Decreasing Radius - Musings on Motorcycling

Support the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America!

2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange
2012 V-Strom 1000 Adventure
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too hot to ride" are coming...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#28)
SRWJTS Media and Safety
 
Camelhumps's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,772
Join Date: February 15, 2011
March 2, 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taty View Post
Isnt the bottom line if you rear end someone its your fault? Cops fault in my opinion.
Yea, I think everyone agrees that it is the cops fault for sure. It also seems like the rider could have avoided the situation by doing a few things differently, but that doesn't negate the fact that the cop caused that collision.


'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

XBOX - camelhumps87
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#29)
GP Champ
 
windblown's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,438
Join Date: June 17, 2006
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
March 2, 2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jron View Post
No business riding the edge. Right of center line good, edge BAD.

Rider had no business stopping and should have been watching his mirrors in traffic like that. He has a clutch, learn how to use it.

I think the cop was upset because he was scared that he coulda squashed the guy. Lots of people react like that. At least he didn't come out swinging and didn't blow things out of proportion after the first contact.
Agreed on the riders inexperiance. Also agree that the cop was scared (Or mad). You could hear the slight quiver in his voice when he first walked up.

Disagree on why he was scared though. Usually if you are afraid you've hurt someone by accident you ask "Are you all right?" But this guy from the jump he was setting up his defense on video for what he thought would be an investigation into the accident later. Notice the indecision at the end? The rider knew he couldn't leave until the cop said it was ok to. And the cop knew HE couldn't leave until the rider said it was ok, otherwise the cop would have been guilty of fleeing the scene. You could see and hear the relief in the cops voice when the rider said we're good.

Did the rider contribute to the accident? Yep. Was it the cops fault? Clearly. Do great riders and drivers sometimes screw up? Absolutley. Are most cops bad? Nope, most cops are super decent people from my experiance.

But the video isn't about all riders or all cops. It's about one cop who misjudged what a rider in front of him was going to do and tapped him. Rather than maning up to it he played a B.S. bluff on that rider in an effort to keep from getting jammed up. That makes this cop a toolbag.


There's bold riders and there's old riders but damn few bold old riders.

Last edited by windblown; March 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#30)
Signed up for Track Days!
 
O2ShootTheJ's Avatar
 
Posts: 342
Join Date: June 2, 2011
Location: Lovettsville/Richmond, VA
March 2, 2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmkungfu View Post
He was to the far right, which would probably be the safest place out of the three motorcycle positions in that lane.

If you look at the 0:27 mark, it appears the white Honda Accord in the left lane is signaling his intentions to change lanes into the right lane. Knowing how cars don't "see" motorcycles, he probably assumed that the car was going to change lanes regardless of where he is/was and decided to stop to yield.

The policeman simply ran into the back of the guy. It was an avoidable mistake. He's human. We all make them.
seriously? Riding on the edge of the road like he was makes him WAY less visible to other drivers. He was practically off of the road.

at 0:27, it also appears that there is 20 yards between the accord and his bike, which was also coming over VERY slowly. No need to slam his brakes.

Not arguing it was the cops fault, but the rider wasn't innocent either. Almost seemed like one of those rear end set-ups to me


'12 Ducati 1199 w/ ABS - termi slips, adjustable levers, upmap, DP seat

SOLD - 07 675 - Leo Vince full exhaust, PC, K&N Filter, Dyno tune

SOLD - 06 636 - Jumper mod, Akra slip on, Vortex rearsets
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.