DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 560
4 members and 556 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6, Heist, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Crash and Rash

LinkBack Thread Tools
Anyone know anything???
Unread
  (#1)
Asphalt, its what it is

Anyone know anything??? - August 18, 2006, 10:03 AM

Cant find anything locally about this but then again they're kinda slow around here.

Last night I was on the way home, Spotsylvania county around 1:30 am, and I come up to a full on 3 lane road closure, 6 police cars 2-3 ambulances, a fire trunck te whole nine. Get a little further up happen to look over and there is what appears to be the remains of a black Hayabusa. I tried to stop and ask the cop what happened but she just waved me on. It looks like the bike took off into oncoming traffic and I believe hit a car. Im also sure the bike fliped because there wasnt much left of it.

I just wanted to throw it out there because its left a bad feeling in my gut since before I saw it was a motorcycle, maybe someone knows something
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Take off my magic belt

August 19, 2006, 10:14 PM

This CAN’T be the same accident?!

But that EXACT night a friend of mine and his cousin were out riding and wrecked. U know that curve when you leave central park (spotsy/fredrickburg) to get on 95 going north? Well one was slowing down to get into the curve (bike is stretched…told me u gotta take curves slower), and his "idiot" cousin went by him doing about 60 on his stretched 1000. He (the cousin) says he knew he was gonna wreck the second he passed by…Dude said his cousin had the nerve to slide the bike in front of him (umm when u wreck, can u control where u go?! I know I couldn’t when I wrecked that R1 last yr. Shiit, there’s a reason I’m on a 250now-lol), so anyhoo- then he went into the gravel the cousin hit and almost dumped his shit, but he just stood her up right and rode into the grass. Long story short, the cousin ended up in the hospital w/ a sprained knee, twisted ankle, and a knot on his head..bike is ok too!

Spooky…same night in/around the same area.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j6...iketeia_2B.jpg
spread love & smart-ass comments

www.myspace.com/tabuizm
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Tabuizm Send a message via AIM to Tabuizm Send a message via MSN to Tabuizm  
Unread
  (#3)
whoa preppy......

August 19, 2006, 10:20 PM

I haven't heard anything. I am also fairly well plugged into the LEO scene down here. I'll check if I see any of my buddies who are Fred city cops.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Ballaugh Bridge

August 19, 2006, 10:32 PM

What about this?

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...8192006/215087

Police brief

Date published: 8/19/2006
Motorcycle wreck kills Spotsylvania man, 25

A Spotsylvania County man was killed in a motorcycle crash near his home early yesterday morning, authorities said.

Adam R. Mackenson, 25, died at the scene of a crash about 12:20 a.m. on Salem Church Road near Harrison Road, said Spotsylvania sheriff's Lt. Eddie Peck.

Mackenson was going south on Salem Church Road when he skidded straight through a curve, Peck said. Mackenson lived on nearby Kings Crest Court.

He was thrown from the 1994 Kawasaki motorcycle when it hit a guardrail, Peck said. He was wearing a helmet. No other vehicles were involved.

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship

Unread
  (#5)
Go Team Venture!!!

August 19, 2006, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVbadguy
What about this?

Police brief

A Spotsylvania County man was killed in a motorcycle crash near his home early yesterday morning, authorities said.

Adam R. Mackenson, 25, died at the scene of a crash about 12:20 a.m. on Salem Church Road near Harrison Road, said Spotsylvania sheriff's Lt. Eddie Peck.

Mackenson was going south on Salem Church Road when he skidded straight through a curve, Peck said. Mackenson lived on nearby Kings Crest Court.

He was thrown from the 1994 Kawasaki motorcycle when it hit a guardrail, Peck said. He was wearing a helmet. No other vehicles were involved.
Isn't that near Guzzlers house?

"Whore Force One" pilot
The Whitest of White Boys
Not 40 yet!
The Force is strong in this one
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Jedi Send a message via AIM to Jedi Send a message via MSN to Jedi  
Unread
  (#6)
I'm an Asshole

August 19, 2006, 11:07 PM

I know a little about something, and a lot about nothing.

Don't take offense to this, but when you see an accident on the road, the best thing you can do is just keep going. There is nothing you could have done. Especially with 3 ambulances and 6 police cars, you prolly just slowed them down... and everyone behind you too. I understand your concern, but I just get ticked off when I sit through twenty mintues of bumper to bumper, because everyone wants to check out the fender bender on the shoulder.

RIP to the rider.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#7)
whoa preppy......

August 19, 2006, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVbadguy
What about this?

Police brief

that one I knew about. I was thinking it was in or near central park for some reason.

A bit more info was that he had just passed a spotsy unit running radar. The cop doesn't think the motorcyclist even saw him. He wrecked seconds after the officer saw him. He was alive when the officer arrived but passed away soon there after. He was clocked @ 70mph.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
Take off my magic belt

August 19, 2006, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffindj
I know a little about something, and a lot about nothing.

Don't take offense to this, but when you see an accident on the road, the best thing you can do is just keep going. There is nothing you could have done. Especially with 3 ambulances and 6 police cars, you prolly just slowed them down... and everyone behind you too. I understand your concern, but I just get ticked off when I sit through twenty mintues of bumper to bumper, because everyone wants to check out the fender bender on the shoulder.

RIP to the rider.
WORD!!

but aww-a lil grumpy hey?! Does this mean you haven’t mastered your lullaby song yet, and are taking it out on us. Don't worry, u'll get it..focus MAAAN!! No matter what, a child will ALWAYS think you're cool if you can make ANY noise on an instrument.

Hell I can't WAIT when u post up a thread about you droppin your 1st acoustic CD on such-n-such date telling us we need to go cop that ish! You know I'm gone camp outside the record store for that...just make sure u aint forget about our collaboration (the nipple itch)...that can go on your 2nd album! LOL

RIP

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j6...iketeia_2B.jpg
spread love & smart-ass comments

www.myspace.com/tabuizm
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Tabuizm Send a message via AIM to Tabuizm Send a message via MSN to Tabuizm  
Unread
  (#9)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

August 20, 2006, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabuizm
WORD!!

but aww-a lil grumpy hey?! Does this mean you haven’t mastered your lullaby song yet, and are taking it out on us. Don't worry, u'll get it..focus MAAAN!! No matter what, a child will ALWAYS think you're cool if you can make ANY noise on an instrument.

Hell I can't WAIT when u post up a thread about you droppin your 1st acoustic CD on such-n-such date telling us we need to go cop that ish! You know I'm gone camp outside the record store for that...just make sure u aint forget about our collaboration (the nipple itch)...that can go on your 2nd album! LOL

RIP
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525  
Unread
  (#10)
Bikeless... for now

August 20, 2006, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa525
+1
I don't even know if what she said makes sense!

My bike run's on snake oil.... thanks to BG.

'06 ZX-6R in blue
'93 Ninja EX500 (sold)